MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello everyone. I'm new to the board. I was invited by my friend SunRay. Glad to be here. Happy V-Day. :)

welcome ....

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mawning Ladies

Mi on deh veranda wid deh laptopl getting some sun mi hear too many comments yessideh mi look pale and dem never knoa it was mi. Cho a joke dem mek LOL, well let me start off wid deh drama. Mom and I got into a big argument on Saturday she seh she nuh remember agreeing to tek us to deh airport ( waving my arms in the air ####### as Damian starts to cuss cause he was on the phone the day we made all the arrangements) She claim my Dad agreed and he was saying No you (my Mom) agreed because she has the bigger vehicle and we had 4 suitcases and 3 big carry ons. Well this all took place in the Walmart and I was hotter than fish grease :girlwerewolf2xn: and I was already sick about to drop don't even know how I made it to Walmart in all that snow in the first place. He saw I was enraged so I put on my work voice and calmly said I am about to check out now (even though I wasn't I just couldn't listen anymore) I will call you back but if no one will take us I am sure that Mrs. Bootsy she always has my back and hung up all I heard was huh and then click!!!!!!

Well of course Mr Bootsy said no problem what time we can load the van tonight it you want. I love them they are the best never hesitate to help us out if we need it, she says I am her other daughter and we ARE family. :wub:

I'm still sick nauseous, headache ready fi drop dung but I continued to get ready but only got half a head done LOL so I wore a scarf to the airport and planned on finishing when we arrived so we could prepare to go country after we made our rounds in town. Well the flight sucked we are all the way in the last row ( umm that is not what I selected ????) then in Mobay the flight to town is you guessed it not 1 but 2 hours delayed from Baltimore :dead: .

So we have to make the decision if we are gonna rush or just do our renewal ceremony later in the week. Of course I am still hopeful but hair nuh done it's a long drive from town to country and we may nuh mek sunset at this pace. Well finally 2.5 hours later the plane boards and we finally reach and mi dead fi hungry and praying Roman finish runnin deh pot but of course he still cutting up chicken LOL so sit dung and wait cause mi luv his cooking. Well guess who fell asleep on the setee and woke to up all deh pickney inna my face waiting for mi to wake up LOL. Damian and the other men playing Wii and I was rocked out ready fi nyam some food. Well after dinner I just went back and took another nap not realizing how tired I was and Damian saw the disappointed look on my face but agreed it couldn't be helped so we will plan to do the renewal another day this week. He silently told me he loves me and we are already married int he eyes of Jah and tomorrow is as good as today he is just thankful to have me by his side. (L) Oh how I love that man!!!!!!

So sitting here getting ready fi duh my hair and watch an African movie LOL while Damian is sleep so when he wakes I'll be ready fi start deh day. LOL when we reach everyone couldn't believe how big he had gotten but but admits it looks good on him, this I already knew :yes:

B in all the madness of the past 2 days I am missing lashes so I will be at the shop later to get them done and yes I brought my extra long lashed in brown haaaa oh and we took a pic of the lashes for you I will upload to FB

Tee hey girl mi get yuh text when I reach I'll catch up on text's while watching African shows I'm almost finished "Deepest of Dreams"

Bunz I will send yuh mi odda JA # dem lock off deh old one pon mi UGHHH mi call yuh soon

Lawny maybe I can get an email done dis mawning LOL no work or stress today :star:

Dada cyaa wait fi see yuh party time!

Reg Al and Dens Congrats on the nuptuals I am so happy fi both of you May god bless your union!

Sus weh yuh deh yu back?

likkle more Yardies going to post some pics on FB latah

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning Ladies

Mi on deh veranda wid deh laptopl getting some sun mi hear too many comments yessideh mi look pale and dem never knoa it was mi. Cho a joke dem mek LOL, well let me start off wid deh drama. Mom and I got into a big argument on Saturday she seh she nuh remember agreeing to tek us to deh airport ( waving my arms in the air ####### as Damian starts to cuss cause he was on the phone the day we made all the arrangements) She claim my Dad agreed and he was saying No you (my Mom) agreed because she has the bigger vehicle and we had 4 suitcases and 3 big carry ons. Well this all took place in the Walmart and I was hotter than fish grease :girlwerewolf2xn: and I was already sick about to drop don't even know how I made it to Walmart in all that snow in the first place. He saw I was enraged so I put on my work voice and calmly said I am about to check out now (even though I wasn't I just couldn't listen anymore) I will call you back but if no one will take us I am sure that Mrs. Bootsy she always has my back and hung up all I heard was huh and then click!!!!!!

Well of course Mr Bootsy said no problem what time we can load the van tonight it you want. I love them they are the best never hesitate to help us out if we need it, she says I am her other daughter and we ARE family. :wub:

I'm still sick nauseous, headache ready fi drop dung but I continued to get ready but only got half a head done LOL so I wore a scarf to the airport and planned on finishing when we arrived so we could prepare to go country after we made our rounds in town. Well the flight sucked we are all the way in the last row ( umm that is not what I selected ????) then in Mobay the flight to town is you guessed it not 1 but 2 hours delayed from Baltimore :dead: .

So we have to make the decision if we are gonna rush or just do our renewal ceremony later in the week. Of course I am still hopeful but hair nuh done it's a long drive from town to country and we may nuh mek sunset at this pace. Well finally 2.5 hours later the plane boards and we finally reach and mi dead fi hungry and praying Roman finish runnin deh pot but of course he still cutting up chicken LOL so sit dung and wait cause mi luv his cooking. Well guess who fell asleep on the setee and woke to up all deh pickney inna my face waiting for mi to wake up LOL. Damian and the other men playing Wii and I was rocked out ready fi nyam some food. Well after dinner I just went back and took another nap not realizing how tired I was and Damian saw the disappointed look on my face but agreed it couldn't be helped so we will plan to do the renewal another day this week. He silently told me he loves me and we are already married int he eyes of Jah and tomorrow is as good as today he is just thankful to have me by his side. (L) Oh how I love that man!!!!!!

So sitting here getting ready fi duh my hair and watch an African movie LOL while Damian is sleep so when he wakes I'll be ready fi start deh day. LOL when we reach everyone couldn't believe how big he had gotten but but admits it looks good on him, this I already knew :yes:

B in all the madness of the past 2 days I am missing lashes so I will be at the shop later to get them done and yes I brought my extra long lashed in brown haaaa oh and we took a pic of the lashes for you I will upload to FB

Tee hey girl mi get yuh text when I reach I'll catch up on text's while watching African shows I'm almost finished "Deepest of Dreams"

Bunz I will send yuh mi odda JA # dem lock off deh old one pon mi UGHHH mi call yuh soon

Lawny maybe I can get an email done dis mawning LOL no work or stress today :star:

Reg Al and Dens Congrats on the nuptuals I am so happy fi both of you May god bless your union!

Sus weh yuh deh yu back?

good morning philly you are so blessed with your hubby have a wonderful trip..cant wait to see your pics

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Hey Jess mawning,

actually just went and dropped pickney off to school and got some cane now ready fi sum ackee LOL. Hair still nuh done haaaa.. Mi just inna deh kitchen and chat deh suss wid family LOL

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning Ladies

Sus weh yuh deh yu back?

Wow, what a story!!! Mom never ceases to amaze us with the drama lawdie :blink: The important thing is you made it and whether you renew your vows or not D is right! You guys are married and still together and that is what matters, even through all the madness. Just enjoy your time in JA sis. Steve and I miss our partnas in crime hehee but we will see you guys when u return! Have fun! Can't wait to see the pictures. I took a slight break in the African movies but Im back on it today! God Bless you two :) Steve was telling my son how big D got and how he loves cheesesteaks. We were looking at his old pics :lol:

Timeline

Good morning Yardies... Hi Irie! :)

Valentine's Day was really nice... We exchanged our gifts in the morning. I kept my niece and nephew sat nite and they were so much fun! I took them to see my dad saturday. He babysat while his wife, my daughter and I went to Bloomingdales to use a gift card I had gotten for xmas. I got some earrings. I also bought a bottle of perfume. I also dropped my daughter and Steve off so they could shop for their gifts. After we exchanged gifts on Sunday, I took the kids back home and picked up my daughter's friend (Ajay) and the four of us went to the movies to see Valentine's Day. While I was coming out of Ajay's house, I twisted my foot, which I now believe it is sprained :blink: Also, while I was taking the kids back, Steve made curry chicken and rice (mmm) so we ate after the movies...

I soaked my foot and put some ointment on it. I took some pain medicine as I was trying to watch the All-Star game, I feel asleep :blink: No V-day sexy party so I have to make up for it today! :devil::rofl:

Posting some pics on FB :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning ladies!!!!!!!!!! just wanted to stop by and say hi! hope everyone has a great day

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Morning! Philly sorry about the stressful start... but what an awesome husband you have. I hope the rest of your trip is restful and happy...

MrsTee... sounds like a great Valentine's day. How was the movie?

I have been and am still just chillin'... LOL. On vacation and not much going on. Maybe later this week when I get some money we can have some fun. It may snow tomorrow so looks like sledding is in the future. :)

good morning ladies!!!!!!!!!! just wanted to stop by and say hi! hope everyone has a great day

Morning Yankee! Looks like you had a wonderful trip! So happy for you!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Wow, what a story!!! Mom never ceases to amaze us with the drama lawdie :blink: The important thing is you made it and whether you renew your vows or not D is right! You guys are married and still together and that is what matters, even through all the madness. Just enjoy your time in JA sis. Steve and I miss our partnas in crime hehee but we will see you guys when u return! Have fun! Can't wait to see the pictures. I took a slight break in the African movies but Im back on it today! God Bless you two :) Steve was telling my son how big D got and how he loves cheesesteaks. We were looking at his old pics :lol:

Hey Mamma

I miss you too! I just put some pics on FB LOL. I feel so rested and not so rushed to get a post in :lol:

Yeah girl we made Praise God, I am so happy this mawning sprung out the bed and been doing a million things but so rested LOL yeah everyone can see D nuh mawgah nuh more haaaa.

Yeah Mom was tripping but spoke to Mrs Bootsy this mawning and she seh she spoke to my Mom and I think now my Mom knows how close we are and how she looks out for us :yes: She said nuh worries she will look after everything till we get back. My Dad is gonna stay at the house with the boys since he works the early shift so it works out perfect.....

Today we are going to the beach Hellshire so I will take plenty pics for everyone who hasn't seen it. I need some sun as I have been told numerous times LOL.

Okay why I still haven't done my hair but all all up on deh road haaa hot mess I am still :lol:

Girl I brought a whole bunch wid mi they watched Silent Scandals last night while I was sleep. Yuh knoa yuh can't stay away from the African shows fi long :no:

Well my Bday is Wed so maybe we will renew our vows on that day, I still don't know if I wont laugh haaaa ew are so silly.

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

hi cara, your pictures are simply beautiful!!!!

Morning! Philly sorry about the stressful start... but what an awesome husband you have. I hope the rest of your trip is restful and happy...

I have been and am still just chillin'... LOL. On vacation and not much going on. Maybe later this week when I get some money we can have some fun. It may snow tomorrow so looks like sledding is in the future. :)

it was really cute irie

Timeline
Hey Mamma

I miss you too! I just put some pics on FB LOL. I feel so rested and not so rushed to get a post in :lol:

Yeah girl we made Praise God, I am so happy this mawning sprung out the bed and been doing a million things but so rested LOL yeah everyone can see D nuh mawgah nuh more haaaa.

Yeah Mom was tripping but spoke to Mrs Bootsy this mawning and she seh she spoke to my Mom and I think now my Mom knows how close we are and how she looks out for us :yes: She said nuh worries she will look after everything till we get back. My Dad is gonna stay at the house with the boys since he works the early shift so it works out perfect.....

Today we are going to the beach Hellshire so I will take plenty pics for everyone who hasn't seen it. I need some sun as I have been told numerous times LOL.

Okay why I still haven't done my hair but all all up on deh road haaa hot mess I am still :lol:

Girl I brought a whole bunch wid mi they watched Silent Scandals last night while I was sleep. Yuh knoa yuh can't stay away from the African shows fi long :no:

Well my Bday is Wed so maybe we will renew our vows on that day, I still don't know if I wont laugh haaaa ew are so silly.

Aww just have fun sis you deserve it.. i posted some pics on FB too!

Hi JQ and Myra

Good morning Yardies... Hi Irie! :)

Valentine's Day was really nice... We exchanged our gifts in the morning. I kept my niece and nephew sat nite and they were so much fun! I took them to see my dad saturday. He babysat while his wife, my daughter and I went to Bloomingdales to use a gift card I had gotten for xmas. I got some earrings. I also bought a bottle of perfume. I also dropped my daughter and Steve off so they could shop for their gifts. After we exchanged gifts on Sunday, I took the kids back home and picked up my daughter's friend (Ajay) and the four of us went to the movies to see Valentine's Day. While I was coming out of Ajay's house, I twisted my foot, which I now believe it is sprained :blink: Also, while I was taking the kids back, Steve made curry chicken and rice (mmm) so we ate after the movies...

I soaked my foot and put some ointment on it. I took some pain medicine as I was trying to watch the All-Star game, I feel asleep :blink: No V-day sexy party so I have to make up for it today! :devil::rofl:

Posting some pics on FB :)

Tee sorry about your foot Sis but I know u will enjoy Steve's massages :devil: How was the movie, mi guh post deh link if its nice :thumbs:

Hi Yankee welcome back Sis going to look pon the latest pics so happy fi yuh!

HI Irie (((waving))) can thanks Sis yes he is the best (L) nuh more stress now mi just ready fi eat ackee and wait pon mi girlfriend fi come over and watch African show while I finish mi hair.

Yuh on vacation again, yuh lucky 1st all the snow and I know they are expecting more too. I'm sure you are Louis and Lil Diva will have a great time.

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.