LOSTGURL--SOPHIA

♥ How long visa to arrived normally ♥

14 posts in this topic

♥ so many changes when they switch over from Delbros to Air21,, wondering how long for issuance of visa? and if the person is not available ( example since my mom is watching my daughter in the hospital-- can they leave it to an authorized person in the house? ) and can you track it via a tracking no? ♥♥

♥ so many changes when they switch over from Delbros to Air21,, wondering how long for issuance of visa? and if the person is not available ( example since my mom is watching my daughter in the hospital-- can they leave it to an authorized person in the house? ) and can you track it via a tracking no? ♥♥

I would suggest you call Air21 and ask them...

Shirr's visa took 7 days to arrive.

-Phil

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

FOUND IT: http://www.af2100.com/tracking/usembassy/track.jsp

Air21 US Embassy Hotline

+63 2 879-4747

AIR21 is now the courier partner of the US Embassy in Manila, Philippines.

All approved visa applicants and American citizens will have their document requests sent directly to their homes or to an address of their choice.

Other Customer Service Hotlines

Metro Manila: +63 2 854-2100

Clark: +63 45 599-2800

Subic: +63 47 252-7575

Cebu: +63 32 341-2121

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
It won't take long. My wife's visa was delivered to her in Davao 2 days after her interview. She was interviewed on February 3 and her visa was delivered on February 5.

Manong AJ, congratulations ngarud ken ni Señora Bonita.

Congratulations to the topic starter too. :thumbs:

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

02/08/2010 10:14 ESCOLTA Shipping Information Form (SIF) received by AIR21.

Malapit na... :thumbs:

We can feel your excitement. We wish your daughter a safe trip. Who will travel with her?

Congrats to Senora Bonita too. :star:

Very Much, =( I just called Air 21 whats the meaning of that tracking Info. and they said its not yet released.. Patiently waiting... :whistle: If lucky ma-approved B1 visa ni mama si mama magdala...if not either my younger sister use her Vacation leave and bring my daughter back here para tipid daw sken..or pag wala tlga uwi na si Jonah =) CANT wait to hug Sophie

I can just imagine...it must be very hard being separated from her for a long time. Hang in there. Sophie will be in your arms again very soon. :yes:

For your original question, usually once your visa is released from the Embassy, Air21 will then send you a text message to inform you that your visa is on its way. They will update you the shipping status every 4-5 hours. You can also track the status online after they send you a text message.

~Chinook

Edited by Tahoma

Date Time Location Status

02/09/2010 20:09 CARGOHAUS Shipment left the AIR21 Gateway at CARGOHAUS

02/09/2010 17:36 CARGOHAUS Shipment received by AIR21 Gateway at CARGOHAUS

02/09/2010 14:21 ESCOLTA Left the ESCOLTA STATION

02/09/2010 13:22 ESCOLTA Passport and/or other documents received from US Embassy.

02/08/2010 10:14 ESCOLTA Shipping Information Form (SIF) received by AIR21.[/b]

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Congrats to Senora Bonita too. :star:

Damo gid a salamat pro!

She'll be with me on my next trip to your neck of the woods, when winter is over, of course. She'll have goosebumps on the floating bridge over Lake Washington. And, I bet she might want to be on the observation deck of the Space Needle. :thumbs:

Damo gid a salamat pro!

She'll be with me on my next trip to your neck of the woods, when winter is over, of course. She'll have goosebumps on the floating bridge over Lake Washington. And, I bet she might want to be on the observation deck of the Space Needle. :thumbs:

I can assure you that she will love the floating bridge and the rest of Seattle. It is such a beautiful city. :star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.