love is great

Majic Jack

23 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ok, got some help from a good friend. To use your MJ you have to bypass your internet service and use a VPN.....

follow this link and it walks you through it and it workss!!! Thanks Rosie for info!

Many people in countries that have sites blocked use this, like saudi arabia, im sure they block everything.

Anyways, here is the website i use: https://www. ultravpn. fr/

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Ok, got some help from a good friend. To use your MJ you have to bypass your internet service and use a VPN.....

follow this link and it walks you through it and it workss!!! Thanks Rosie for info!

Many people in countries that have sites blocked use this, like saudi arabia, im sure they block everything.

Anyways, here is the website i use: https://www. ultravpn. fr/

Are you sure this is the website's address? I went there and couldn't figure out where to go from there. Appreciate your help!

Lisa

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2011-03-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-07-08
Interview Date : 2011-11-01
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2011-11-03
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
We have had a Majic Jack in Morocco for several months. First of year, stopped working. Anyone else had this problem. We think Morocco is blocking this. I can still call it and leave a message but wont call out. Just wondering if anyone having this problem in Morocco. Morocco Telecom said they were not blocking and had no right to block, but after testing it at several computers and a couple of other people saying the same.....well.....it seems to be blocked.

Any thoughts on this...

Thanks

hey borther Salam wa3likom,

I have faced the same problem till a friend hooked me with the solution.

so i would like to share it with u this my email najibouss@hotmail.com

send ur email then i ll send the software which will make it work inchalah

Salam lah mo3in

• 1 month later...
Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Possible fix here.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Regarding people ripping MJ off by using it overseas to call between them & the US:

MagicJack actively advertises that it works overseas. Infact there are large billboards advertising MJ in Manila (in the Philippines).

Vonage & NetTalk are the same way. Just contact tech/customer support for any of these countries and they'll help you set it up.

The magic of the internet is that there is no additional cost to the VOIP host company to connect with a device via a foreign internet connection.

Filed: Timeline

Regarding people ripping MJ off by using it overseas to call between them & the US:

MagicJack actively advertises that it works overseas. Infact there are large billboards advertising MJ in Manila (in the Philippines).

Vonage & NetTalk are the same way. Just contact tech/customer support for any of these countries and they'll help you set it up.

The magic of the internet is that there is no additional cost to the VOIP host company to connect with a device via a foreign internet connection.

I dont care if people use majik jack. I have paid MORE THAN MY FAIR SHARE OF PHONE BILLS> Let them get a break

Filed: Country:
Timeline

I dont care if people use majik jack. I have paid MORE THAN MY FAIR SHARE OF PHONE BILLS> Let them get a break

Are you somehow of the impression that I'm against using MagicJack?

My wife & I used MagicJack in the Philippines for a year. It was a great money saver and I advocate it for anyone. Currently we have a vonage unit at her Mom's house and will hopefully replace it with a NetTalk TK600 in the next few months.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.