Mola

visa for Romania (Bucharest) for inteview.

24 posts in this topic

@ Aliona and andana dj, girls what about hotel reservation? Do I need to have a paper that I have a reservation in hotel in Bucharest or they don’t care about it in Romanian Embassy in Chisinau?

Also, when booking an interview with the U.S. Embassy in Bucharest I should keep in mind that I need to have a medical exam on the day before the interview… So, I guess we should choose either Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays when picking the day of interview, right? cause Medical Centers are probably closed on Sundays and the medical exam is the day before the interview… Do you call there too book your medical exam appointment with them, right? Do they book it on any day I wish? I mean so that it doesn’t happen that I have already booked my interview with Bucharest U.S. Embassy and then I’ll be calling medical center to book appointment with them and they may say “sorry, on this day we don’t accept visitors, or medical exams are on specific days of week or something..” that’s why I’m asking… Thanks, my friends!

I remember being so worried about all this process myself..... :) I made a reservation online at a hotel and printed out the confirmation e-mail for the consulate... I think this is mandatory too... and when I called the Biomedica clinics in Bucharest to set an appointment I picked the day I needed to be there....they were available... just tell them you need this medical exam for the visa appointment and they know what to do next.

Don't worry...everything will be easier than you think.... just prepare your vaccination sheet from your doctor in Moldova...and the rest of papers you need

ROC

01/13/2012 - package delivered at CSC

01/17/2012 - check cashed

--/--/---- - NOA1

01/25/2012 - Bio Letter received (dated 01/20)

02/03/2012 - Biometrics Appointment done

I'm sorry, what do you mean by "a PERSONAL bank statement about the money in your account"? Just the official paper from your bank where you have your account with money on it? Thanks.

Yes that should be fine... and maybe you even don't need it at all for a short trip at the US embassy...try call the consulate and clarify this detail... maybe they make exceptions for that.

ROC

--/--/---- - NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Moldova
Timeline
I remember being so worried about all this process myself..... :) I made a reservation online at a hotel and printed out the confirmation e-mail for the consulate... I think this is mandatory too... and when I called the Biomedica clinics in Bucharest to set an appointment I picked the day I needed to be there....they were available... just tell them you need this medical exam for the visa appointment and they know what to do next.

Don't worry...everything will be easier than you think.... just prepare your vaccination sheet from your doctor in Moldova...and the rest of papers you need

Thanks so much! :thumbs: What hotel did you stay at, by the way?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Moldova
Timeline

yeah i remember the chaos at the romanian consulate in Chisinau...ughh...but all worked out just great...

when i was in Bucharest i rented an apartment for 2 days was cheaper i think..just look it up and you will find a place where to stay..

Good luck with your journey...

GOD is Good,GOD is Great,GOD is Awesome!

*K1*(process time 7months & 13days)*

12.11.2007 -Filed I-129F

07.24.2008 -VISA interview. APPROVED!!!

*AOS*(process time 7months & 5days)*

11.26.2008 -Filed AOS,EAD,AP

02.09.2009- AP Received

03.20.2009-EAD Received

07.09.2009-2Year Green Card Received

*ROC*(process time 3months & 18days)*

04.04.2011-Filed ROC(I-751)

07.28.2011-10 Year GC Received

*NATURALIZATION*(process time 4months & 27days)*

04/02/2014- Filed N-400

07/08/14-Interview (Recommended for Approval)

08/29/2014-Oath Ceremony

as1cCDkFg000010OXNsenwxNjA0emx8V2UgaGF2Z

Thanks so much! :thumbs: What hotel did you stay at, by the way?

to tell you the truth I don't remember now how it was called that place.... but it was pretty nice and clean and also cheap.... 50 euro a day

ROC

--/--/---- - NOA1

to tell you the truth I don't remember now how it was called that place.... but it was pretty nice and clean and also cheap.... 50 euro a day

Hotelul Banat, 35 euro a day

you can make reservations over the phone

Much luck!

Hotelul Banat, 35 euro a day

you can make reservations over the phone

Much luck!

Actiolly the prices may have changed, check with them when you call.

Breakfast included and it's at a walking distance from the embassy

.png

UURI.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

lots of good info here :) I wonder why the hotel receipt is mandatory... hmm

N-400:

02/21/2015: N-400 sent via USPS Priority Mail to Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

02/23/2015: N-400 received by USCIS

02/27/2015: Check cashed

03/03/2015: I-797C, Notice of Action received

03/26/2015: Fingerprints done!

08/24/2015: Notice of Action received, Interview letter!

09/28/2015: Interview day, PASSED! Oath Ceremony same day :)

mens-sofitel-loo.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Moldova
Timeline
lots of good info here :) I wonder why the hotel receipt is mandatory... hmm

Cause the Romanian Embassy in Chisinau may require to show a proof of accommodation in Bucharest in order to get a Romanian visa for Moldovan citizens...

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

ah I see, that makes sense :)

N-400:

02/21/2015: N-400 sent via USPS Priority Mail to Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

02/23/2015: N-400 received by USCIS

02/27/2015: Check cashed

03/03/2015: I-797C, Notice of Action received

03/26/2015: Fingerprints done!

08/24/2015: Notice of Action received, Interview letter!

09/28/2015: Interview day, PASSED! Oath Ceremony same day :)

mens-sofitel-loo.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.