joseph22

Where are the CSC approvals today???

36 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

In the passed a few days, some people whose reception dates are from April, May, or even June got approvals. I do not know they were doing that by random or by chaos. I believe that some people reported this to CSC. My guess is that CSC was thinking if the situation develops down like that, it may cause more and more problems. So, today they held the processing and resorted files and then tomorrow will go back to the way they used to have.

:innocent:

Mar 21, 2006 - I-129F Sent to CSC

Mar 28, 2006 - I-129F NOA1 received

Jul 21, 2006 - Email from USCIS, the RFE received

Aug 31, 2006 - NOA2 Approved

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
In the passed a few days, some people whose reception dates are from April, May, or even June got approvals. I do not know they were doing that by random or by chaos. I believe that some people reported this to CSC. My guess is that CSC was thinking if the situation develops down like that, it may cause more and more problems. So, today they held the processing and resorted files and then tomorrow will go back to the way they used to have.

:innocent:

That is what I was thinking too.

Here is a post I made in a similar thread:

Perhaps they are now actually taking a bit of time to reorganize based on reciept dates.

Its 'possible' that enough noise was made to merit this. There were very little support of the "doesnt matter, just get the pile done" ideology, even by those who were lucky to get super fast NOA2's...it just didnt add up to a long term goal or positive PR for that matter. Many people have been getting touches w/o email notices.

Those who couldnt understand how that type of system could still work after IMBRA, consider this: throw 5,000 papers with progressive numbers all over the floor. A staff of even 10 people could EASILY order them in a matter of hours probably. Not that hard, and SHOULD be done at this point if they are out of sync. They might have quickly realized that the complaints and watchdogs were not gonna let up for those who have been waiting for 4-6 months for NOA2's and they needed to suck it up and do it right.

Sent in I-129F..................March 17th

NOA1 from CSC................March22

RFE recieved....................June 28th

RFE returned....................June 29th

RFE receipt by CSC ...........July 5th

Touched..........................July 26th

Touhced..........................July 27th

NOA2.............................July 31st...after 132 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packet 3 sent...................August 22nd

Medical...........................September 9th

Interview........................October 4th!!!!!!!

Here is also something to consider. In the news article I read about IMBRA and the RFE's, there were about 10,000 couples affected by this whole situation. We here on Visa Journey are just a small group sharing our pain and bringing comfort and humour to each other. Imagine all those that are not connected and what is going thru their minds....... CSC must be really cranking them out..... Ok, I am trying to think positive.......

John

We may as well be wondering how a coke bottle fell out of the sky (The Processors Must be Crazy) It still just amazes me with all of the people on this site, and all the lawyers we've hired, and all the extended families, friends, etc, etc etc....NOT ONE PERSON AMONG US KNOWS ANYBODY WHO WORKS FOR THE INS who could make a phone call???? :no:

im pissed no one is gotten approvals today but in a weird way i feel good, if that is possible. the past 2 days of course i am happy for everyone, but checking that uscis site every 5 minutes saying "where is mine" i know people have been waiting longer than me. Yesterday i was thinking i must have messed up the app. some how , b/c i didnt get an approval. In a weird round about way and selfish way i feel better. if i dont get approved no one else did. dont want to make anyone angry just how i feel. now reading this thread where someone applied in june to csc and got there's. I mean this is PURA MIERDA!

K1

04/11/2006--sent i-129f

10/19/2006--fiance arrived USA

11/20/2006--Married

AOS

12/15/06-- noa1

01/12/07-- rfe

01/24/07-- 485 transferred to CA

02/03/07-- Biometrics

03/02/07-- welcome letter sent

03/09/07-- snail mail welcome letter received

03/16/07-- card production message received

03/21/07-- approval notice sent

03/23/07-- resident card in hand

Remove Conditions

1/12/09--noa1

2/04/09--Biometrics

6/05/09--Approval notice received in mail

6/28/09-- 10 year card received in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
im pissed no one is gotten approvals today but in a weird way i feel good, if that is possible. the past 2 days of course i am happy for everyone, but checking that uscis site every 5 minutes saying "where is mine" i know people have been waiting longer than me. Yesterday i was thinking i must have messed up the app. some how , b/c i didnt get an approval. In a weird round about way and selfish way i feel better. if i dont get approved no one else did. dont want to make anyone angry just how i feel. now reading this thread where someone applied in june to csc and got there's. I mean this is PURA MIERDA!

Jpine you are correct, "!Todo esta jodido en CSC!"

Edited by carldecolorado

3/21/06 I-129F sent to NSC

3/24/06 NOA1

3/28/06 Touched

6/1/06 Case transfered to California Office

6/2/06 Touched

6/3/06 Touched

6/9/06 Received 2nd letter from NSC telling me that my case as been transefered

6/14/06 Received 3 emails today saying that CSC has my application

6/15/06 Touched

6/16/06 Touched

6/17/06 Touched again

7/3/06 Received RFE today in mail along with 2 emails

7/3/06 Touched

7/6/06 RFE received in California

7/13/06 Received email saying RFE had been received

7/31/06 Received (3) emails saying my application has been approved

8/1/06 Touched (hopefully that means that my application has been mailed to NVC

8/15/06 NVC mailed application to Bogota

8/25/06 Luisa received Packet 3 from Embasssy!

8/28/06 Luisa hand delivers Packet 3 to Embassy!

9/6/06 Luisa receieved Packet 4 from Embassy

9/18/06 Medical Exams

10/3/06 Interview Date!!!

10/4/06 Have Visa in Hand!!

10/16/06 Return to EEUU

01/06/07 Married..... Now trying to complete the EOS stuff!!!

07/02/07 Green Card Interview, we were approved!! Now we wait for the actual card!!

07/18/07 Recieved Green Card in the mail!! Yippeee!!!

Carl y Luisa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I wrote to both of my Senators last week and today I received a letter telling me what a great man I am since I am a service-connected, disabled, Vietnam Era veteran, who cares?....then he goes on to tell me that he if I complete and return the privacy release form that he will look into our situation. I don't know exactly what that means, " look into it for me", but at this point I will take anything!

I am in complete agreement, checking the USCIS website to see if I have a touch every five minutes is driving me out of my mind! The ONLY thing I keep thinking of is that a K-3 visa takes longer than a K-1....for whatever that is worth....

I am so happy to see others getting their NOA2 papers! Just the same, Rong and I certainly want to see ours, too!!

I knew that this was a journey, I just didn't know it was going to be such a long and arduous one! :P

Perhaps the folks at the CSC got tuckered out approving all of the apps and their typing fingers need a rest?? Next thing you know they'll all be claiming Repetitive Stress Syndrome from doing approval after approval and wanting to go out on disability! :lol:

-------------------------------

ticker.png

02/25/2006 Met Rong in person in Shenzhen, China

03/25/2006 Sent I-129F package to NSC

04/04/2006 Touched - received NOA1

07/03/2006 Touched - received RFE - IMBRA form

08/12/2006 Received NOA2 letter in the mail today!!

08/30/2006 NVC received case and assigned case number

09/07/2006 NVC sent case to China - Guangzhou Consulate

12/03/2006 Rong received P3 package!!!

01/11/2007 Rong received P4 and official interview date (soon, very soon!)

02/08/2007 Scheduled date for Rong's interview at Guangzhou Consulate

02/08/2007 Interview went smoothly

02/26/2007 Rong entered the USA via Chicago

03/16/2007 Rong and Steve are married!!

03/30/2007 Applied for AOS and EAD.

06/10/2007 Received RFE - I693A required

07/25/2007 Sent completed I693A back

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.