Caramel Y

How to track your case after being sent by the NVC to the embassy

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am wondering how to track my k-1 fiancee case after being sent by the NVC, its been 2 weeks after the NVC informed me that my case has been forwarded to the consulate, the NVC operator told me that it was sent on the 7th JAN 2010, when i emailed the consulate, they informed me that they only received a wire copy and are waiting for the hard copy!!!!

I am wondering how long does it take for k-1 case to be sent to the consulate, especially that the NVC sends the packages through DHL service which usually delivers in 2 to 3 business days!!

I would like to know if anyone has ever experienced that ?

I will be pleased to hear from you guys.

Our Journey :

08.15.2009 - I-129F sent off via usps registered mail!!
09.02.2009 - Check Cashed
09.08.2009 - NOA1 issued
12.15.2009 - NOA2 Approved !
12.23.2009 - USCIS sent the pack to NVC
01.07.2010 - NVC sent the pack to the US consulate
01.15.2010- Emailed the Consulate, they informed us that they received the file.
01.26.2010- Received the package 3.
02.16.2010- INTERVIEW passed, Visa received. Yuppiedancin5hr.gif !!
02.27.2010- US Port of Entry, New York - JFK.
03.02.2010- Got married in San Fran, California.
03.20.2010- Applied for SSN
04.03.2010- SSN received

04.03.2010- Filed Adjustment of Status (AOS) to Chicago ,IL
04.09.2010- check cashed and application received
04.26.2010- Application forwarded to CSC
05.17.2010- Biometrics taken in less than 10 minutes!!
08-19-2010 Green Card receiveddancin5hr.gif

06-05-2012 I-751 (removal of conditions) ROC filed
06-14-2012 NOA 1 received
07-19-2012 Bios taken in less than 10 minutes again!!

After long wait................................sleepy.gif
02/04/2013 Green card received

05/24/2013: N-400 filed via certified mail.
05/28/2013: N-400 was delivered
06/03/2013: N-400 received

NOA to be sent.

Hello Caramel, You can track your papers tru DHL here is the pattern you should do just type this on the reference EXP 07 JAN 2010 A or look at this link http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=194465. But you cannot see if that is your papers it just indicate there in what embassy they going to deliver the papers. I hope it can help you. I tried that before it works. GOOD LUCK

WX7PaYmN8bA

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I am wondering how to track my k-1 fiancee case after being sent by the NVC, its been 2 weeks after the NVC informed me that my case has been forwarded to the consulate, the NVC operator told me that it was sent on the 7th JAN 2010, when i emailed the consulate, they informed me that they only received a wire copy and are waiting for the hard copy!!!!

I am wondering how long does it take for k-1 case to be sent to the consulate, especially that the NVC sends the packages through DHL service which usually delivers in 2 to 3 business days!!

I would like to know if anyone has ever experienced that ?

I will be pleased to hear from you guys.

we experienced the same thing with this consulate. our file left NVC on 11/12, but an email from the consulate told us pretty much the same thing that you were told: they had only received the wire copy, waiting for the hard copy. Salim called the consulate several times over the next couple of weeks, and finally on 12/2 he was told that they had the file, and was given his interview date over the phone. (Our interview is next Thurs, 1/28, which also happens to be his birthday!) 2 days later, on 12/4, he received packet 3 in the mail with all the instructions. so the time frame you are describing mirrors ours very closely, and I would say that you should hear something VERY soon. good luck with your journey, I know how hard it is to be patient with this process, and especially with this particular consulate!

Do you see how big the sea is?

Do you see how big the sea is? My love for you is as big as the sea.

Do you see how far the sky is? My love for you is as far as the sky.

As big as the sea and as far as the sky I love you,

I waited for you, I called upon you, I drew you on the promenades,

You sorrow of my life, you tears of the flowers, you season of the birds,

How vast the forest is, my heart is as vast as the forest.

You who are drawn on my door, and drawn in my heart,

I waited for you a year, and throughout the year I would ask the walnut trees,

and I would see you in the sunny days, coming from the sunny days, and lost in the almond leaves,

How small is a tear, and I am just a tear in your way,

I want to vow a candle so that you would let me love you.

Fayrouz's song

K-1 Visa

AOS,EAD,AP.

Greencard Received : 2010/10/02

Date AP Received : 2010-10-04

Date EAD Card Received : 2010-10-06

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.