Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Freaking DOS and Kingston Embassy is about to send me to the looney bin!!

My so still hasn't recieved packet 3, eventhough I was told it was sent out December 21. So I called back, just to have them tell me packet 3 was sent out January 11th. I then emailed kingston to ask if my so can either pick up packet 4 or if they can email it to me, they instead send me the links for the ds forms which I already filled out! I feel like pulling my darn hair out. :angry:

On top of that, my mom goes for surgery today on her ankle and I'm so worried about her because she CAN'T use the crutches and keeps walking on both feet, which can't happen after the surgery. So I'm gonna drink some guiness and red bull to help her up the stairs when she comes home this evening.

Someone please reassure me that relief is on it's way.... :crying:

-----------------------

I hope all goes well with your mom's surgery. My prayers are with her.

Make sure the mix is more Red Bull than Guinness.

TAMH

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning ladies

Quote of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any #######, be ready to receive a ton of shYt."

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi MrsTee,

Loverboy and I are doing fine.. He is working, but hating the cold. That's life, but we are adjusting to each other. There are good days and bad days, but more good than bad. As I have always said, when it stop being fun, that's when I will start to worry. We are headed to JAin Feb, Joel will not begin his new work site assignment until March. So, we will take this time to visit family and friends.

Bunz, they are saying the capitol is BAD. Equipments to dig out are just arriving today.

Thats great to hear!

Timeline

Bunz

you shouldnt have to tax 09 taxes because its not even April 15th when IRS is asking for them

I would take W2's if you have them but best of all the paychecks stubs ffrom at least December of last year.

My mom sponsored my hubby and we didnt have to show them anything.

Im trying to hurry fro my stepdaughter because I dont want to give 2009 tax info we still using 2008

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

thx JQ!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Lol that was "Rashida" not Tee :rofl:

LOL @ Rashida

Freaking DOS and Kingston Embassy is about to send me to the looney bin!!

My so still hasn't recieved packet 3, eventhough I was told it was sent out December 21. So I called back, just to have them tell me packet 3 was sent out January 11th. I then emailed kingston to ask if my so can either pick up packet 4 or if they can email it to me, they instead send me the links for the ds forms which I already filled out! I feel like pulling my darn hair out. :angry:

On top of that, my mom goes for surgery today on her ankle and I'm so worried about her because she CAN'T use the crutches and keeps walking on both feet, which can't happen after the surgery. So I'm gonna drink some guiness and red bull to help her up the stairs when she comes home this evening.

Someone please reassure me that relief is on it's way.... :crying:

Breathe KJ I am not familiar with the packets since I went the CR1 route but you stay on them and it will all work out :thumbs:

I'm sorry to hear about your Mom I pray she recovers quickly from surgery.

LOL @ the guiness and red bull is that to get yuh mind right?

Bunz, in your situation I would say no to taxes - but I would see if you can have either recent paystubs or his W-2s - Employers have until Jan 31 to provide you with your tax forms, so it's entirely logical that your hubby would not have filed his taxes yet.

I agree you filed in 2009 so they require the previous 3 years, if he shows his paystubs or his W-2s that is more than sufficient. :yes:

Philly, my gf and her family are communicating with Fokal in Haiti. They have people on the ground right now. Still haven't heard from my friends....

Oh that is so comforting, my Mom got a call @ 1:00 am from and unknown # and we don't know who it was but I now have hope! She linked everyone here in Philly and NYC and waiting by the phones and dialing like crazy so I am just keeping the faith right now!

LOL Yep you are right and she was first in line for sure. I wish I would have taken my camera. First Communion is May 2nd if you want to come. She is going to wear the same dress she wore for the wedding.

awwe I wanted to see the pics of the lil Diva :yes:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Obama says US stands with Haiti, pledges $100M aid

OBAMA IS MY HERO!!!!!!!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Timeline

dillon...where are you... I LOVE YOU! will PM you later...

Philly anyword yet...

mi no hear nutin fram my end

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Ok I looked up Skettles in the "urban dictionary" ...

a group of skets that are different colours of the rainbow. they all give head and can be girls or boys.

lil dude: omgsh luk at those skettles

big dude: imagine get hed frm all of em

lil dude: you wud luk lik a packet of skittles

hmmmmm...... LOL

"Pull a Train"

When a group of men, one after the other, take on relations with a man or woman - usually from behind.

"After we went to the movies on Saturday, we all went back to the house to pull a train on Dave's sister - without Dave, of course."

Ok I think I get now... ha!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Oh My Philly... I have NO IDEA what this means!!! LOL

I am rolling Irie

LMAO - I do and I second the EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:rofl:

Philly anyword yet...

Hey Lawny, no word but the phone rang @ 1:00 at my Moms but she nuh reach it in time we think someone was trying to call. My Brother in JA is trying to call too I am just stayin in prayer. I can't watch the news anymore I am so emotional I'm a mess.

a group of skets that are different colours of the rainbow. they all give head and can be girls or boys.

hmmmmm...... LOL

"Pull a Train"

When a group of men, one after the other, take on relations with a man or woman - usually from behind.

"After we went to the movies on Saturday, we all went back to the house to pull a train on Dave's sister - without Dave, of course."

You go Irie :thumbs: LOL @ the examples :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I had issues with my packet 3, just email them and ask for an interview date. Good luck.

me too. never came. Email for an interview, assemble your own documents for packet three, fed ex them in...

Timeline

Philly anyword yet...

Philly, can u post names of ur family members because in the middle of the night on CNN they were posting peoples names of folks trying to notify family in the US.

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

anybody know the easiest way for my husband to renew his Jamaican passport? He is down there right now, but only for a week and a half.

Philly, can u post names of ur family members because in the middle of the night on CNN they were posting peoples names of folks trying to notify family in the US.

The situation in Haiti is so tragic there aren't even words...I am so sorry for any of you that might have family down there...I hope and pray for you

Timeline

hmmmmm...... LOL

"Pull a Train"

t0127.gift0132.gifb0702.gif-Luv you Irie Google is your friendt3737.gif

Edited by Jamerican Queen

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Good morning ladies

Quote of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any #######, be ready to receive a ton of shYt."

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.