pcraddy

Interview yesterday!

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Side note: What he couldn't see in the picture was that I, being quite drunk, had leaned over a candle earlier in the night and set fire to my #######. Ok, so just the dress actually suffered damage, but there is a small hole now in my vintage 1960's polyester minidress that I planned on wearing again this year. To be honest this is all hearsay as I don't remember setting myself on fire nor do I remember how I was put out. I'm trusting one of Craddy's friends were nice enough, in just this instance, to feel me up. :devil:

Just a fun side note for the week. Polyester, alcohol and candles do not mix. AVOID Joey's caramel apple shots, I took down more than just myself that night.

:star: Joey

While I have never actually set fire to my #######, I can see the widom in your advice. I managed to melt a nice quarter-sized hole in our carpet with a halogen bulb last year. :( My poor now non-existant security deposit!

Congrats to the both of you! And thank you for the information. :D

#@!!*

Edited by #@!!*

Judge Judy rules!

Timeline

Congrats on the interview, hopefully everyone elses will go as smooth.

With regards the flights I flown with BA, Virgin, KLM, and continental and have found that virgin were far and away the best. BA were alright, KLM were good, especially for the price. Continental were #######, the only good thing was that they flew direct from Bristol so we didnt have to go to London.

When I am booking my flight for my final move I will be going for virgin unless they are drastically more expensive, but I have found them cheaper than BA, but slightly more expensive than KLM. The only other bad point with virgin is that they dont fly to Kansas City (where my fiance lives) and dont have internal american flights there so I have to check out and then check in with another airline.

Sent AOS, EAD - 3/27/07

NOA1 for AOS and EAD - 4/03/07

Checks cashed - 4/04/07

touched AOS and EAD - 04/06/07

touched AOS and EAD - 04/09/07

RFE for AOS - 04/26/07

return RFE - 06/20/07

EAD approved - 07/07/07

AOS transfered to CSC - 07/10/07

AOS approved - 08/10/07

Welcome letter arrived - 08/18/07

Green card arrive - 08/18/07

Apply for stolen green card 07/12/09

Apply for I-751 09/31/09

I-751 rejected due to late filling

Resubmit with a letter explaining tardiness 10/01/09

NOA1 - 10/17/09

No BioMetrics

Approval 12/4/09

Timeline

Even though I'm nowhere near my interview date (we haven't even received NOA1) your description was really helpful and i think i'll print it out and save it for reference nearer the time!

Also nice to hear that someone else from the north east has gone through what I'm about to go through :)

And I always find KLM cheapest from Newcastle too, although last time I flew they had no personal TV screens and i like the way the make the journey go by faster ;)

We are no longer to be married.

One of us couldn't go through with it.

Even though I'm nowhere near my interview date (we haven't even received NOA1) your description was really helpful and i think i'll print it out and save it for reference nearer the time!

Also nice to hear that someone else from the north east has gone through what I'm about to go through :)

And I always find KLM cheapest from Newcastle too, although last time I flew they had no personal TV screens and i like the way the make the journey go by faster ;)

Thanks, Sarah! Paul is flying over next week (KLM) and we are counting down the days. Keep us informed on how you get on and if we can ever be any help just let us know. Hoping the process goes by as quick as possible!

Where are you from? We're Hartlepool :) Monkey Hangers!!! :)

:star: Joey and pcraddy :star:

Edited by Joey559

And so he did what countless punk-rock songs had told him to do so many times before: he lived his life

10/07/2006 WEDDING DAY!

11/14/2006 AOS packet made it to 'the box' after being overnighted.

12/02/2006 Paul had biometrics

12/14/2006 AOS Forwarded to CSC AND AP Application approved.

01/17/2007 First touch of 2007 at CSC

01/20/2007 Touched AGAIN (also the 18th) come on...

February: Oops, RFE for a REGISTERED marriage certificate. Oops! Overnighted it.

02/28/2007 Paul gets email letting us know his GREENCARD is on it's way! It's done...for now!

03/09/2007 Paul's greencard arrives. And breathe...

We began with mailing the I-129 in on February 27, 2006 so the whole process took us approx. one year.

Good luck out there!

See PCRADDY for our official timeline.

Timeline

I'm from Washington, kind of in between Sunderland and Gateshead, and I'm going to live in New York so I think it will be quite a bit different!! :D

I can't wait til I'm at the stage you guys are at now! Hope everything goes really well!

We are no longer to be married.

One of us couldn't go through with it.

I'm from Washington, kind of in between Sunderland and Gateshead, and I'm going to live in New York so I think it will be quite a bit different!! :D

I can't wait til I'm at the stage you guys are at now! Hope everything goes really well!

Ah yep! Remember seeing it on a sign or two!

I really hope now that new forms seem to be going out and things are settling down from IMBRA you get moved along quickly!

All the best!

And so he did what countless punk-rock songs had told him to do so many times before: he lived his life

10/07/2006 WEDDING DAY!

11/14/2006 AOS packet made it to 'the box' after being overnighted.

12/02/2006 Paul had biometrics

12/14/2006 AOS Forwarded to CSC AND AP Application approved.

01/17/2007 First touch of 2007 at CSC

01/20/2007 Touched AGAIN (also the 18th) come on...

February: Oops, RFE for a REGISTERED marriage certificate. Oops! Overnighted it.

02/28/2007 Paul gets email letting us know his GREENCARD is on it's way! It's done...for now!

03/09/2007 Paul's greencard arrives. And breathe...

We began with mailing the I-129 in on February 27, 2006 so the whole process took us approx. one year.

Good luck out there!

See PCRADDY for our official timeline.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.