16 posts in this topic

PZzR-10M-1.gif
N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

prospero año nuevo tambien a todos...(from zamboanga, Phils, with love)

estaba con (coming from ) daisy y lane

OUR K-1 JOURNEY TIMELINE

06-22-2009 ---- NOA1 09-18-2009 ---- NOA2

10-27-2009 ---- Medical 11-11-2009 ---- PEPS for Annulment Issue 11-18-09 ----Received PEPS Result

12-04-2009 ---- Interview 12-12-2009 ---- Visa Received

12-18-2009 ---- Flight to US via PAL ...POE - LAX

03-02-2010 ---- SSN and State ID

---AOS TIMELINE---

02-09-2010 ---- Mailed AOS( 485, 864, 131, 765, 1145)

02-12-2010 ---- AOS Package Received by DHS-USCIS

02-18-2010 ---- E-Notification, SMS and NOA Hardcopy Received

03-15-2010 ---- Biometrics Appointment in Milwaukee, WI

04-09-2010 ---- Authorization for Parole/Travel Dox Received

04-16-2010 ---- EAD Card Received

05-12-2010 ---- Interview Schedule in Milwaukee..PASSED!!! Thank You Lord!

05-17-2010 ---- Welcome Notice arrived in mail

06-01-2010 ---- Received Instruction Permit Card from DMV

06-10-2010 ---- 2-yr. GC/PRC arrived today in the mail..SALAMAT PO LORD!

12-12-2010 ---- Got my DMV License

I am positive that 2010 is going to be a better year than 2009.

Jim Tunney is a former National Football League official. He was the best in the business – and still is in his current role as a speaker, author and motivator. This article is one that particularly struck me as having special relevance in this difficult time and as we head into the New Year. I encourage you to go to Jim’s web page and review his background and writings. I have the pleasure of knowing him personally and in all respects he stands for excellence and for values and principle.

[/size]

As we prepare for closure of 2009, it's important to reflect not only what GOOD came our way, but what plans/goals we have for 2010. Far too often we tend to remember the "bad" rather than the "good." Why is that? What is it in our mindset that leads us toward the negative, rather than the positive?

Well, for one thing, the news permeates our daily lives, whether it be television, internet or newspaper; it too often features the bad and the ugly. How can we direct (i.e. control) our thinking towards positive, enlightening opportunities? How 'bout count your blessings!

Sports provides us with an example. The hue and cry of sports fans who have ended a season of disappointment can be heard to say, "Wait'll next year!" That puts a positive spin on a frustrating season, looking ahead for better things to come. Here's a thought to make that a possibility - the word is DETERMINATION.

You can search dictionaries and thesauruses available for definitions; however, what it really comes down to is your firmness of purpose. They tell this story of Miami Head Coach Don Shula, whose Dolphins team lost to the Dallas Cowboys in Super Bowl VI. Coach Shula, disappointed at his team's 24-3 loss, said to his players in the locker room immediately after that game, "Gentleman, we start today preparing for next season." The next (1972) season, Shula's Dolphins never lost a game (17-0)! Then, those Dolphins won Super Bowl VII, followed by winning Super Bowl VIII.

Using a football analogy for singleness of purpose, here's a way to accomplish wait'll next year. The idea revolves around setting a goal, as Coach Shula did. In football, the goal of the offensive team is to score a touchdown. In order to accomplish this, football gives that team 4 downs. If a team uses those downs successfully to gain 10 yards, football rewards them with another 4 downs. In goal-setting terms, we call those short range objectives (SRO).

As you reflect on 2009, did you try to go for a touchdown every time or did you build your successes on SRO? Now is the time to study what you did well this year, analyzing how to build your plan of success. Teams who didn't have a great 2009 season are now dissecting their plan that may have caused failure. Then, they set a plan for success based upon SRO.

Will you reflect on the good you did in 2009?

Jim Tunney

Peace :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline

Happy New Year everyone!!! Wish you all a great year ahead :)

AOS Process

2010-12-30------------Sent I-485, I-765, & I-131

2011-01-10------------Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD, & AP

2011-01-18------------Biometrics letter received

2011-02-07------------Case transferred to CSC

2011-02-10------------Biometrics in Detroit

2011-02-28------------Permanent Resident Card Production Ordered

2011-03-07------------Green Card and Welcome Letter received

7zglumjya7rwu.png

We wish you a very Happy New Year as well!

Got any plans?

-PnS

well bcoz honey is in the US right now we will gonna celebrate together the new year 2010 online, as traditional way we will have the media noche with the family and honey will be online that time and he wants to see also the fireworks display here in my place.. is that soo sweet of him right?,hehehe...

i am soo excited for 2010 bcoz i think this will be a lucky year for us....

wishing us all a bountiful new year!!!!!

Edited by godsgift
N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Timeline
¡Prospero Año Nuevo a todos! :thumbs:

¡Igualmente, Señorita!

Cadacayo a padak nga Ilocano, Naragsac a Baro a Tawen yo amin!

Naragsac a Baro a Tawen met cadacayo apo!

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes, Happy New Year to you all... I certainly am praying for a quick and painless visa processing.. My heart is set on celebrating the next New Years Eve with my bride.. :wub:

AOS Timeline

08-Sep-2010 Married
28-Sep-2010 Mailed AOS packet via Express Mail
29-Sep-2010 Received @ Chicago Lockbox
18-Oct-2010 Received 797C NOA for Biometrics appointment
22-Oct 2010 Biometrics appointment (orig sched for 10/28)
29-Oct 2010 RFE (missing signature)
03-Nov Received RFE @ Chicago Lockbox
17-Nov Case transferred to California
24-Nov "Touched" Now being processed at USCIS office
30-Nov "Touched again"
03-Dec May calls Senator Joe Courtney's office for help getting EAD/AP approved
15-Dec Received AP in mail, no notification via e-mail/txt website doesn't show approval
16-Dec EAD Approved (SMS/E-mail) USCIS indicates it was approved yesterday?
18-Dec EAD Card arrived in mail
25-Mar 2011 GC Arrived

31-May 2013 10yr GC approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
¡Igualmente, Señorita!

Naragsac a Baro a Tawen met cadacayo apo!

Wow Ilocano, I though everybody was Visyan,hehe. I live in Hawaii, so mostly Ilocano here. Happy new Year.

Mabungahong Bag-ong Tuig kaninyong tanan!

Removing Conditions

11/29/09 - I-751 Sent

11/30/09 - I-751 Received

12/01/11 - NOA

08/24/12 - Approved, no interview, card ordered

AOS/EAD/AP

06/11/09 - AOS/EAD/AP Sent

12/29/09 - AOS Approved, no interview, card ordered

01/04/10 - LPR card received

-------

Please update your time-line, it benefits us all.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.