PINAY IN NJ!!!!!!

37 posts in this topic

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
There are quite a few Filipinos living in New Jersey.

narcissist pinay, here are some organizations that you might want to contact. :)

Alliance for Cultural & Educational Services

Bergen Christian Fellowship

Faith Restoration Center Church

Filipino American Club of Jersey Shore

Filipino-American Community of Old Bridge, New Jersey

Filipino American Golfers Association - New Jersey

Filipino American Society of Teaneck

Filipino American Association of Fair Lawn

Filipino-American Association of Central Jersey

Filipino American National Historical Society New Jersey Chapter

Filipino American Tennis Association of Bergenfield

Filipino American United Methodist Church - Jersey City

First Filipino Baptist Church - Bayonne

First Filipino Seventh-Day Adventist Church of New Jersey - Linden

Jersey Shore Athletic Group (JSAG)

Jersey Toastmasters - District 46 Club 7733

Jesus The Rock Fellowship - Union, NJ

Jesus Christ Ministries - A/G

Living Water Christian Fellowship International

National Association of Filipino Americans

Para sa Bata Organization

Philippine Community of Southern New Jersey

Philippine American Community of Bergen County

Philippine Masonic Association of NJ

Philippine Nurses Association of New Jersey

Samahan Cultural Heritage - Eastern Seaboard, Inc.

South Jersey Bible Church International

http://www.thefilipino.com/filipinosinnewjersey.html

That's a nice list of organizations. My fiancee will be here hopefully mid 2010 also. I know there are many Filipinos in North Jersey, but it's good to see there are organizations here in South Jersey too (because anybody from NJ knows that these are 2 different states). For all of the NJ bashing going on...I was born and raised here, moved away for about 11 years, then came back last year...if there is any place in the US I want to live, it's NJ!!

K-1/K-2

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2009-11-09

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-11-13

I-129F NOA2 : 2010-02-26

NVC Received : 2010-03-05

Consulate Received : 2010-03-13

Packet 3 Received : 2010-04-02

Interview Date : 2010-05-20

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2010-06-01

US Entry : 2010-09-08

POE : Detroit

Marriage : 2010-10-23

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 105 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 188 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS/EAD

CIS Office : Philadelphia PA

Date Filed : 2011-02-23

NOA Date : 2011-03-15

Bio. Appt. : 2011-04-15

EAD Approved : 2011-04-21

EAD Received : 2011-04-23

Interview : 2011-06-08

Right you are, Rocky. There's too much egotism in narcissistic people and, sooner or later, the hot air balloon must burst! :thumbs:

:yes: Res ipsa loquitur (the thing speaks for itself) I thought I touched a nerve there. Who cares? Am I dealing with President Mahmoud or Putin? lol.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Timeline
Excuse me!I came from a well to do family in the Philippines. My life in Phils is great.I had a very successful career, beautiful family. I did not come here in the states for the milk and honey. I am here because of love...love for my man. You can say whatever you want, criticize whatever state, i don't give a sh*t. Get a life guys! I asked a serious question. I did not ask for your sh*t responses.

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

xl91yv7f.png

• 2 months later...
Timeline

<!--quoteo(post=3589355:date=Dec 27 2009, 05:47 PM:name=narcissist_pinay)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (narcissist_pinay @ Dec 27 2009, 05:47 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=3589355"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Excuse me!I came from a well to do family in the Philippines. My life in Phils is great.I had a very successful career, beautiful family. I did not come here in the states for the milk and honey. I am here because of love...love for my man. You can say whatever you want, criticize whatever state, i don't give a sh*t. Get a life guys! I asked a serious question. I did not ask for your sh*t responses.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

oh a shrink talking here.LOL. Are you Mr.Know It All?Do you know where you are coming from? lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.