Seven

About how we met

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

Hello everybody!

We're about to start with the filing and all the questions come all sudden ahahaha. We met in the internet and then met in person in Europe..i always wanted to go to a dance studio take some clases in LA so i went for one month and my boyfriend came every weekend there. Then the another two months i spent them with him... After that my another times in the US has been always in Ohio from the start to the end (where he lives)

So i guess when we send all the boarding passes etc will be some of me going to LA first and he visiting and then my boarding passes to Ohio - that was the period we were knowin each other better etc out from the internet-

So i remember that first time in USA i was stopped at the border going to secondary inspection because the dance studio thing...because they thought i had to apply for a students visa then i explained them is like if u go to a gym and take some classes and they let me go in...

My question is...do we have to clarify in the story bout how we met the name of the dance studio and that is like going to a gym take some classes that no student visa was needed? I don't want a confusing problem with immigration thinking same first thought border officer thought.

Ok, thank you so much!

Blessings

I wouldn't get as nitty gritty as that. Just that your first contact was the internet, then in person at dance studio in LA, and subsequent in person meetings in Ohio. They don't want (or need) all the intricate details.

SA4userbar.jpg

Timeline

We met in the internet, then at a dance event in Europe after Europe we decided to start a relationship and some months after i went to the States to that dance studio i always wanted to go and he was visiting me in LA at weekends but not at the dance studio...then i went to Ohio and after that he went to Spain and me to Ohio like 2 times more for some months...That's all they need to know to understand why there are boarding passes to LA right? not details bout the studio or else so they can research there's nothing illegal regarding my visa waiver status back then

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Write this with dates and provide evidence of being in the same place at the same time, passport stamps, dance studio reciepts, etc.:

"went to the States to that dance studio i always wanted to go and he was visiting me in LA at weekends"

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline

Yes, we have pictures in places like Universal studios, his boarding passes when he was visiting in LA, my dance studio receipts etc...the rest of time has in his place or mine so is way easier because we have lot of stuff regarding that...yeh...always we have less things of the very first when we were getting to know each other because we never thought we would be so in love and get that far but i think we have more than enough evidences etc so all will be good!

Thanks for the help regarding the info!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.