vwtj

Holy Trinity Clinic " Acrra Ghana

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi VJ Family, my husband went on tuesday to have his physical done, our interview is Jan 11-10. My husband was able to have everything done

at Holy Trinity Clinic. Chest xray, blood work, vaccinations and physical. he paid about $360.00 total. im feeling uneasy about this because i received the information that one must go to Medlab for the blood work, and Akai house for the vaccinations, and you can have the physical and chest xray done at Holytrinity. what worries me is that my husband only had 3 or 4 shots, and the travel.state.gov website printout has about 15 vaccinations listed. i think it was great and very convenient that he was able to do everything there. but im concerned if 3-4 shots were enough.

has anyone else had their physical done in the last month at Holy Trinity. were you able to have all the testing done there. I plan to call HolyTrinity in the morning to confirm. thanks everyone. Van

USCIS:Filing-CR-1 8/2/08 got married in accra ghana

9/5/08 mailed I130 chicago lockbox 9/8/08 I130 received at chicago lockbox

9/11/08 check cashed 9/15/08 NOA1 received in mail ( CSC) 9/16/08 USCIS update info on website

01/24/09 RFE notice by email (sad & worried)

01/27/09 received RFE in my P.O.BOX, requesting i take new passport size photo of MYSELF, this time write information on back of photo in pencil, i sed black felt pen per I-130 instructions.

01/27/09 took new passport size photo of myself, mailed off corrected RFE USPS EXPRESS MAIL

01/29/09 received email from USCIS request for evidence received and case processing resumed

02/05/09 TOUCHED!!! prayn for no RFE"S

02/06/09 I-130 APPROVED!!!! received email from USCIS 02/09/09 received NOA2 hard copy in the mail

NVC

02/09/09 NVC case# given today (very nice operator)

2/13/09 NVC sent form DS-3032 to me & beneficiary i emailed ds3032 to nvc

2/19/09 received AOS Bill & copy of ds-3032 in the mail

2/20/09 tried to pay AOS online, made mistake typing my first name, i think payment was rejected.

2/23/09 hubby mailed faxed copy of ds3032 to nvc st.louis.(still hasnt received his copy from NVC)

02/23/09 AOS bill shows PAID!!!!, YAY!! will mail I-864 now.

3/4/09 mailed AOS (I-864) USPS express mail (will mail ds230 in april after my trip to ghana)

04/03/09 paid IV Bill online

04/09/09 USPS expressed mail:: DS230-IVBILL to NVC:: 4/10/09 NVC received DS230

4/14/09 DS230 being reviewed

4/22/09 CASE COMPLETE AT NVC ( per operator & AVR)

12/3/09 email from NVC

01/11/2010 Interview Ghana Embassy. Visa Approved. 2/5/10 received visa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Hi VJ Family, my husband went on tuesday to have his physical done, our interview is Jan 11-10. My husband was able to have everything done

at Holy Trinity Clinic. Chest xray, blood work, vaccinations and physical. he paid about $360.00 total. im feeling uneasy about this because i received the information that one must go to Medlab for the blood work, and Akai house for the vaccinations, and you can have the physical and chest xray done at Holytrinity. what worries me is that my husband only had 3 or 4 shots, and the travel.state.gov website printout has about 15 vaccinations listed. i think it was great and very convenient that he was able to do everything there. but im concerned if 3-4 shots were enough.

has anyone else had their physical done in the last month at Holy Trinity. were you able to have all the testing done there. I plan to call HolyTrinity in the morning to confirm. thanks everyone. Van

i had my medicals done at holy trinity last month and is not true that you have to have your blood work ,physical exams done at a particular clinic or lad i had all my blood work ,x ray,vaccinations and physical done at holy trinity clinic .with the vaccination they will give you 4 shots and a month later , if you are still in the country you will return for another 2 shots you will then pay 20 ghana cedis fo those 2 shots.

Timeline

i had my medicals done at holy trinity last month and is not true that you have to have your blood work ,physical exams done at a particular clinic or lad i had all my blood work ,x ray,vaccinations and physical done at holy trinity clinic .with the vaccination they will give you 4 shots and a month later , if you are still in the country you will return for another 2 shots you will then pay 20 ghana cedis fo those 2 shots.

thanks so much for your reply, i can relax now.

USCIS:Filing-CR-1 8/2/08 got married in accra ghana

9/5/08 mailed I130 chicago lockbox 9/8/08 I130 received at chicago lockbox

9/11/08 check cashed 9/15/08 NOA1 received in mail ( CSC) 9/16/08 USCIS update info on website

01/24/09 RFE notice by email (sad & worried)

01/27/09 received RFE in my P.O.BOX, requesting i take new passport size photo of MYSELF, this time write information on back of photo in pencil, i sed black felt pen per I-130 instructions.

01/27/09 took new passport size photo of myself, mailed off corrected RFE USPS EXPRESS MAIL

01/29/09 received email from USCIS request for evidence received and case processing resumed

02/05/09 TOUCHED!!! prayn for no RFE"S

02/06/09 I-130 APPROVED!!!! received email from USCIS 02/09/09 received NOA2 hard copy in the mail

NVC

02/09/09 NVC case# given today (very nice operator)

2/13/09 NVC sent form DS-3032 to me & beneficiary i emailed ds3032 to nvc

2/19/09 received AOS Bill & copy of ds-3032 in the mail

2/20/09 tried to pay AOS online, made mistake typing my first name, i think payment was rejected.

2/23/09 hubby mailed faxed copy of ds3032 to nvc st.louis.(still hasnt received his copy from NVC)

02/23/09 AOS bill shows PAID!!!!, YAY!! will mail I-864 now.

3/4/09 mailed AOS (I-864) USPS express mail (will mail ds230 in april after my trip to ghana)

04/03/09 paid IV Bill online

04/09/09 USPS expressed mail:: DS230-IVBILL to NVC:: 4/10/09 NVC received DS230

4/14/09 DS230 being reviewed

4/22/09 CASE COMPLETE AT NVC ( per operator & AVR)

12/3/09 email from NVC

01/11/2010 Interview Ghana Embassy. Visa Approved. 2/5/10 received visa

Timeline

IM SO HAPPY U POSTED THIS PEOPLE WERE TELLING MY HUSBAND EXAIME COST OVER 500USD SO NOW I CAN TELL HIM TO GO TO HOLY TRINITY YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

IM SO HAPPY U POSTED THIS PEOPLE WERE TELLING MY HUSBAND EXAIME COST OVER 500USD SO NOW I CAN TELL HIM TO GO TO HOLY TRINITY YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY

my first medicals at holy trinity clinic cost me 380 Ghana cedis and when i went back a month later for my second shots of vaccinations i payed 20 Ghana cedis all in total will be 400 Ghana cedis .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.