Mark&Gladys

WDC and Maryland Filipinas??

6 posts in this topic

Hi All,

We are looking for Fil/AM couples in the WDC Baltimore area. Are there any local groups active? We would like to network with similar couples and would like to meet some new friends with similar interests? I look forward to hearing from you.

We also travel through Iowa and Idaho periodically, so new friends there would be a blessing as well.

Happy Holidays!!

Mark and Gladys!

pe0zrjk.png

Together in Love Forever!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi All,

We are looking for Fil/AM couples in the WDC Baltimore area. Are there any local groups active? We would like to network with similar couples and would like to meet some new friends with similar interests? I look forward to hearing from you.

We also travel through Iowa and Idaho periodically, so new friends there would be a blessing as well.

Happy Holidays!!

..hi im filipina from virginia 20mins drive to DC and 25mins drive to maryland were we always hang out...

.....God is really Good....this is life together as one.....

Hi, we live just off I-80 near Iowa City.

That's about one hour west of the Mississippi River.

We had a wee bit of snow this past night so I don't reccomend driving this way any time soon...

-P

Hi All,

Happy Holidays!!

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, I am in Silver Spring, MD

Timeline:

03/15/08- Met online

01/03/09- Met in person for the first time.

01/15/09- Got engaged

02/18/09- Sent I-129F

02/20/09- Recieved at Vermont Service Center

02/23/09- NOA 1

02/24/09- Check cashed

02/27/09- NOA 1 Recieved hard copy in mail

07/04/09-NOA 2

08/08/09-NOA 2 Recieved hard copy in mail

09/15/09- Medical taken Sputum test required

9/22-9/24-Sputum Testing(Results negative) Now the wait begins for the culture results

11/24/09-Praise God Sputum culture negative......told to report to St Lukes for immunizations.

12/03/09- Medical Exam Passed and complete.

12/15/09- Interview Passed!!!! Visa Approved!! Praise be to God!!!

12/24/09- Visa in Hand

12/30/09- POE- JFK

02/22/10- Married

If God be for me who can be against me!!

• 1 month later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! Zenny and I Live in Silver Spring as well. There are a couple filipina church groups that meet in the area as well as the Catholic Mass in tagalog at several of the area catholic churches at least once a month.

Try this link here, we have not visited yet but it looks like it would be a great group, I keep thinking if they have an event a little closer to us we will go.

http://mag-anak.zinkhome.net/

from fort meade MD here, there's a KATIPUNAN group in MD google it, they are very active and do meet ups occasionally...

K-1 Application

06/06- Zenny and Eric meet via the web

01/12/07- Eric visits Zenny in the Philippines

06/18/07- Mailed I-129f to USCIS Vermont Center

06/26/07- NOA1 sent

11/19/07- NOA2 sent

01/28/08- Zenny and Ryzie Joy's first Medical Appointment

06/28/08- Ryzie Joy's final Medical Appointment

08/04/08- Manila Embassy Interview

08/13/08- Eric travels back to Philippines to travel with family back to US

08/15/08- APPROVED AND VISA DELIVERED!!!

08/27/08- Arrive in U.S.A POE - San Francisco

09/21/08- SSN Received

10/09/08- Married!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/12/08- Package mailed

12/15/08- Package received at USCIS

12/19/08- NOA Date for all Applications

12/19/08- Checks cashed by USCIS

12/29/08- Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/02/09- 1st RFE for I-485's (We forgot to sign in one spot!!!)

01/12/09- Paperwork for first RFE returned to National Processing Center

01/13/09- Biometrics complete

01/13/09- CRIS email stating two notices mailed to us were returned by Post Office =(

01/29/09- AOS transferred to California Service Center

02/08/09- Touched

03/2009- Received AP and EAD in the mail in early March

04/01/09- AOS Approval date stamped on welcome letter

04/06/09- Received "Welcome to United States" letter

04/2009- Waiting for actual GC to arrive, no updates from CRIS since Februaury 2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.