Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline
haiti had a 7.0 earthquake

apparently we felt it

it was really unnerving

Lawd Bunz u felt it too I thought my friends were joking....

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawd Bunz u felt it too I thought my friends were joking....

yea man

serious ting

everybody say dem tink dem did dizzy

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

0IbWl1xCpOE

Lawd that scupture :blink:

I wanna know whats up with the non matching head scarf and the miami dolphins shirt in Ghana or wherever they are? :blink:

haiti had a 7.0 earthquake

apparently we felt it

it was really unnerving

Wow, Im glad all is well...

Timeline

Hey Acrow

They used to last year but some VJer's said Obama past a law that they dont have to check.

USCIS Will Reopen Cases Recently Denied Solely Because of HIV Status, New Guidelines are Issued for Post-Repeal Adjudications

Edited by Jamerican Queen

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Acrow

They used to last year but some VJer's said Obama past a law that they dont have to check.

Yeah I heard about that...My husband had his medical a little over a year ago...he has been having abdominal pains and tested with a low white blood cell count...I told the doctor he was tested for HIV at his medical, but now I am not so sure...

Timeline

In a memorandum, USCIS made clear that HIV will no longer render aliens inadmissible effective January 4, 2010. For some time, a positive HIV screen was a bar to admissibility into the United States. Now that HIV is no longer considered a "communicable disease of public health significance," it will not serve as an "inadmissibility" bar under Immigration and Nationality Act section 212(a)(1)(A)(i).

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i felt my building shaking for a good 30 seconds!!!

very very very scary

Family please say a prayer for my people there was a 7.0 earthquake in Haiti and its devastating at the magnitude. I cant get through to anyone on the phone and my family is in Port au Prince. I am a nervous wreck right now and lighting candles and staying in prayer I am seriously a ball of nerves right now.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
USCIS Will Reopen Cases Recently Denied Solely Because of HIV Status, New Guidelines are Issued for Post-Repeal Adjudications

USCIS may not require testing, but I did! I had our fiance visa packet (I-129F) all ready to send weeks before I sent it. I was waiting for him to get his blood results from the doctor. I figured if they were going to deny him based on that, we were gonna be 100% sure he didn't have it before I sent in that $455 check.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i felt my building shaking for a good 30 seconds!!!

very very very scary

I was worrying about you - I heard that people in Kingston had felt it.

Family please say a prayer for my people there was a 7.0 earthquake in Haiti and its devastating at the magnitude. I cant get through to anyone on the phone and my family is in Port au Prince. I am a nervous wreck right now and lighting candles and staying in prayer I am seriously a ball of nerves right now.

Sending prayers, Philly - hope you get thru soon.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

hi ladies! just poppin in to say hello! been MIA casue i am going crazy with last minute wedding plans.....i have been focusing on all the little minute things that i dont have done and not all the big things accomplished and its causing anxiety! 3 weeks from today i will go from miss to mrs!!!!!! time is fast approaching and as mister would say soon come! def way to fast of a soon come now! LOL.....hope everyone had happy holidays!

philly......prayers and hopes of everything ok with your family being sent your way mi gayl!

and cant wait to hear good news of approval on all the interviews coming up! prolly see them on FB before VJ as i am on that much more often.....

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline

My prayers to your family Philly

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.