MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

We have a new St Lucia member! I am not sure if it is the USC or not though. They only seem to be on in the middle of the night.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Irie...tell Louis to play his music really loud and keep them awake one night.

Police Shut Down Usain Bolts Super Party In Jamaica

Jamaican Police shut down a benefit dance promoted and emceed by world champion Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt in rural St Ann parish. The thousands of fans who assembled for the event were forced to leave without seeing Vybz Kartel who was scheduled to headline the event. The dance helped to raise funds to build a community center in Bolt's home town.

Deputy commissioner of Police, Glenmore Hinds says the show was halted after it ran two hours past the legal shutoff time. Under Jamaica s Noise Abatement Act, live events should be halted at 2am.

I was so happy when that became law...I don't mind the noise, but not into the wee mornings...They shut down a lot of Bolts parties that took place in August when I was home...they were local dances I guess those didn't make big news. I was pissed work up Saturday morning to find bottles infront of my dad's gate

What used to kill me at Andre's house was the party to the right till the morning light and that's just about when the church people started singing on the left. :angry::angry::angry:

what's up mstee Im freezing in my office took the train today and think I'll go back to driving even though I miss reading in the morning

oh well............

I can't say I blame you. You are a little more in control when you drive...

Yes. But, I would give anything to be able to take the train. Wish we had something even remotely decent here that could get me to and from work. I HATE driving with all the insane people and the ever changing weather.

I need to move to Chicago.

Chicago?? Brr I shiver just thinking about it....

Yes Chicago is cold but I would love to live there too.

Oh, HELL NO! I am not helping you move again until after the little princess moves out and takes all her ####### with her!!!!!

Seriously, though, Dillon......look at other city's subway systems and then look at Metrolink. We are absolutely pathetic.

It doesn't even go out as far as I live in the county. I have to drive all the way to Shrewsbury or Downtown and then what's the point?

Believe me we are not moving again and if we do most of her ####### is going in the trash. I know the only time I really take the Metolink is to go to a ballgame. We don't have to drive that far to catch it and I don't like to find parking downtown. They really need to get into the program.

I drive to work in CWE and then take it to airport. That's it.

I have a sticker on my car....I get to park at firehouse 2 blocks from stadium for free.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Yardies...

Always Blessed I'mj so glad you are ok. God is great and he kept you safe.

Friday: Well Garfield came into JFK @ 9:25pm (Air J was actually on time) it took him about 45 min to get out. When I say him I was jumping up & down waving my arms so he cane see me. He gave me a kiss and said see I made it. Well I put on his coat but did not zip it up. When he step outside and felt the NY cold air he FROZE...me and my sister fell out laughing at him. I zipped his coat up and gave him a kiss. The reunion was off the chains......

Saturday: We got up ate breakfast and then went to see my sister, aunt, dad and a few friends all the time it was raining in NY then we headed home around 3:15pm. When the rain changed to SNOW his mouth fell open. I said baby its snowing. He call JA and told his mom he looked like a big kid. We got home after 9pm (after we went to see my daughter at her college, pick up another daughter, went to see my friend and did grocery). We finally went to sleep after midnight and did not wake up until 10:30am.

Sunday: we went to the laundry and then I took him to the mall...when he saw the inside of Arundel Mills Mall he was floored. I have never walked the entie mall but I did today. The man wanted to buy everything but I talked some sense into him. Now we are home and he is cooking us a late dinner.

I sooooooooo LOVE my Hubby (L)

I found you Lady C!!!! Hi I miss you! :)

Hi girlie whats up? I went looking for your Rum Cream on Friday but could not find any...Sorry

Good times! :thumbs: Congrats Lady C! :luv:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Im going to read some of the other vj post, gonna bounce in from time to time. I am so bored. Now that school is after today, I don't know what to do with myself lol...actually i still need to study for my state math exam.

Im sorry I never posted a picture of the quilt I made. My cooperating teacher was out sick and I just left it with her. Never took the pics. :(

I was just doing that myself. I snooped into the profiles of some of our newest members that haven't come over to say hi yet...

We are leaving at 1:00 today. One of my immediate supervisors is taking us to lunch at the Cheescake Factory and then the movies afterwards. I think we're going to see Blindside with Sandra Bullock. Hey it works for me.

Then on Friday its our dept Xmas party and then next week another immediate supervisor of mines is taking us to some fancy restaurant called Eleven. I just hope its not too fancy where I don't care for or can pronounce what is on the menu. At the end of the day I'm just a meant and potatoes type of gyal. Times like this I love supporting so many people.

Hey does anyone watch Harlem Height or Nights on BET? I hear its pretty good.

OMG....I want to see that movie so bad. When we went to see Julie & Julia, we saw the preview. My daughter and I were bawling the whole time. Please tell me how that is.

We have a new St Lucia member! I am not sure if it is the USC or not though. They only seem to be on in the middle of the night.

Ummmmmmm.....maybe cause they see you stalking them IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! :unsure:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dada when someone takes you to a fancy place and is paying for it take the chance to get something that you never have had before. You and always go to a drive through afterwards if you are still hungry.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Im going to read some of the other vj post, gonna bounce in from time to time. I am so bored. Now that school is after today, I don't know what to do with myself lol...actually i still need to study for my state math exam.

Im sorry I never posted a picture of the quilt I made. My cooperating teacher was out sick and I just left it with her. Never took the pics. :(

I was just doing that myself. I snooped into the profiles of some of our newest members that haven't come over to say hi yet...

We are leaving at 1:00 today. One of my immediate supervisors is taking us to lunch at the Cheescake Factory and then the movies afterwards. I think we're going to see Blindside with Sandra Bullock. Hey it works for me.

Then on Friday its our dept Xmas party and then next week another immediate supervisor of mines is taking us to some fancy restaurant called Eleven. I just hope its not too fancy where I don't care for or can pronounce what is on the menu. At the end of the day I'm just a meant and potatoes type of gyal. Times like this I love supporting so many people.

Hey does anyone watch Harlem Height or Nights on BET? I hear its pretty good.

OMG....I want to see that movie so bad. When we went to see Julie & Julia, we saw the preview. My daughter and I were bawling the whole time. Please tell me how that is.

Ummmmmmm.....maybe cause they see you stalking them IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! :unsure:

LOL! I am sleeping in the middle of the night. I just see when they were "last seen"!

I bawled through the preview for Blindside too.. Tierra just laughed at me! :)

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Ladies!

So sorry Philly for your loss. I am sure your friend understands that you cannot be there.

Blessed… thank goodness you are ok, that sounds pretty scary. Hope you are feeling better…

Jess … hope your foot is feeling better and don't work to hard!

Hope the ladies with their men fresh on arrival continued to have a great weekend!!

We finally got snow this weekend in Maine. It was just enough to make everything look really pretty. Tierra and I headed to LL Bean for new snow pants and boots. She looks cute in dark purple and brown. I steered her clear of PINK this year… LOL

I was so excited to sleep in this Saturday.. Louis didn’t have to work Friday night so no reason to get up early… Well 5AM!! the neighbors upstairs had their grandson and he was running back and forth the length of the apartment for HOURS!!! Now I can understand the child getting up early… but c'mon! Can you not let him run around WITH SHOES ON at 5am? Oh man Louis was so mad. He finally called the landlord yesterday after it sounded like they were rearranging furniture ALL DAY! The landlord just called (after speaking to the people upstairs) and told Louis they were being "effing aholes"… landlords exact words!!! haha… he is such a "Mainah".

I am the 1st one to empathize and say… well its their grandson, they don’t have him all the time, or… the guy is HUGE and walks heavy. But I think it is beyond that now. I really think they don’t care, or don't like us. Louis even wrote them a note once explaining he works nights and just would like a few hours sleep in the mornings.

Its so weird how they can just not care. I would feel so bad if I were upstairs making all that noise. Now I feel all uncomfortable when I run into them outside. UGH…

Ahhhh Cat, that just straight SUCKS!!! I really can't stand inconsiderate people! Not to mention they are now raising an inconsiderate grandchild! Oooh man, I can't stand when parents, grandparents whomever do not put limits on their children! There has to be boundaries! I don't blame Louis for being vex! If I finally get a night off & get to sleep in & fi 'ear some racket inna mi head @ FIVE inna deh mawning!! Mi woulddah raise HOLY 'ELL tuh!!!!! :angry:

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

I guess I need some "balls"... I am a wuss. But I am glad Louis got mad enough to call the landlord himself. He usually leaves me resposible for that kind of thing.

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Irie..ask Lawny for some tips and then use them... and your upstairs neighbors will be moving out in a matter of months.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Dada when someone takes you to a fancy place and is paying for it take the chance to get something that you never have had before. You and always go to a drive through afterwards if you are still hungry.

You ever been to Al's, Dillon? A friend of mine took me there one time, a few years ago.....no prices on the menu and they bring out pieces of meat for you to choose from. I had their lobster bisque. Not only did I want to swim in it, I dream about it to this day.

I agree.....try something new and exciting.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Irie..ask Lawny for some tips and then use them... and your upstairs neighbors will be moving out in a matter of months.

:) That would be awesome! I guess they hev been up there for 20 years.

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Timeline

LMAO! I don't think Irie would be so brave...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Probably not! LOL!

You know in my 20's I think I would do anything. I wouldn't think twice. I swear in my 30's I have reverted to innocence. When I think about 10 years ago.. I was a totally different person!

I would go to someone to maybe throw a small curse on them! :whistle:

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Just teach her to cook something so horribly smelly they HAVE to move!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.