kyle100

Looking for interview info for my wife,

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I was hoping someone could give me some info on the interview process for my wife, back in 2007 my wife wife and i went for a fiance vise in bogota, that was before we were married, The interview went fine and she got she visa, She travel to America and we got married here in the three month time frame, she was here for 6 months and then her grandmother got sick and had to go back to care for her, She did not have her green card or travel papers. So we had to start the visa paper work all over again but now as my wife, I hired a lawer and we file all the paper work and now is the time for the interview, Jan 8th, So what will the interview be like? I will be going to it, Will it be different since she was here in america and we did get married, We now have been married for over two years, 8/9/07.

Her and i am just worried about the interview, There is no problems with her police report or any of the paper work, I make enough money for what they ask for to take care of her, Is the interview going to be tough? Its come down to the time again and we all ready went through it once before and hated it, So has anybody else done this? Thank you for all you time and help, This is a great place for info, Thanks, Kyle

Hello everyone, I was hoping someone could give me some info on the interview process for my wife, back in 2007 my wife wife and i went for a fiance vise in bogota, that was before we were married, The interview went fine and she got she visa, She travel to America and we got married here in the three month time frame, she was here for 6 months and then her grandmother got sick and had to go back to care for her, She did not have her green card or travel papers. So we had to start the visa paper work all over again but now as my wife, I hired a lawer and we file all the paper work and now is the time for the interview, Jan 8th, So what will the interview be like? I will be going to it, Will it be different since she was here in america and we did get married, We now have been married for over two years, 8/9/07.

Her and i am just worried about the interview, There is no problems with her police report or any of the paper work, I make enough money for what they ask for to take care of her, Is the interview going to be tough? Its come down to the time again and we all ready went through it once before and hated it, So has anybody else done this? Thank you for all you time and help, This is a great place for info, Thanks, Kyle

It was my 2nd visa appl., and the CO was real concerned about what I was doing. So, I was asked a whole slew of questions ranging from, "What Day Did I Meet My Fiancee?" to "I Detect An Accent - Are You From The Islands?" to "How Did Your Mother Like Colombia?" The questions were entirely left-field, and they lasted about 15 minutes in length, and my Fiancee wasn't asked a single thing. This is tough to predict, but know as much as you can about each other's work, families, family members, personal information, and what each other are thinking - how you communicate, etc. Good luck, and be prepared to go IN DEPTH about your Fiancee's travel back to Colombia.

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.