ae4ever

California transferees. Please use this thread!!!!!

36 posts in this topic

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all who have been transfered to CSC. Please keep connected at this thread so we can keep each other updated on whats happeneing with our transfered cases and whether we are being touched? Thanks

I believe that there is already a thread on this but what the hell. I got my email on the 18th of JULY saying that our I-130 was transferred over to California. Now, I don't know how long it takes to get to California, but our case has been touched on the 18th, 19th, 20th, and 21st. Don't know what all of this means, but I am taking it all as a positive sign. Good luck to you on your journey.

LJ

Love is not an EMOTION or FEELING....

That if made from the heart...will outlast ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=117 (shortcuts)

TIMELINE

04/29/2006......MARRIED MY VERY OWN CLOWN WOOOHOOOO

Now we are through with immigration until the end of 2008. Please read my timeline to see our process. Remember, patience is a beatuiful thing if you can remember to keep it...I will be damned if we did lol. We are all here on this site for the same reason...lets all help one another...

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi all who have been transfered to CSC. Please keep connected at this thread so we can keep each other updated on whats happeneing with our transfered cases and whether we are being touched? Thanks

I believe that there is already a thread on this but what the hell. I got my email on the 18th of JULY saying that our I-130 was transferred over to California. Now, I don't know how long it takes to get to California, but our case has been touched on the 18th, 19th, 20th, and 21st. Don't know what all of this means, but I am taking it all as a positive sign. Good luck to you on your journey.

LJ

Our application was transferred to California and it was approved about a week after it got to California. That was an I130 application. I don't know where our I129F application will end up.

Approval Dates:

I130 Approved (NOA2) 7/20/06 (144 Days)

I129 Approved (NOA2) 8/24/06 (41 Days)

Documents we have so far:

Criminal/police record check.

Immunization records/medical history (including negative Tb, HIV, syphyllis, etc).

Chest x-ray.

His birth certificate (long form).

Our marriage certificate.

My divorce decree.

Our passports.

Wedding photos, cards, credit cards, health insurance, evidence of legitimate marriage.

Notarized I-134 and supporting documents.

Notarized I-184 and supporting documents.

Five additional passport photos each.

Questions: See "Married on Visitor Visa"post

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I-130 transferred today from Vermont to California. Received the email today. Guess I'm a late bloomer. Yes, there's a poll someplace, with roughly 3/4 all Vermonts going to CSC.

I-130 sent Mar 30, 06

approved Aug 15, 06

I-129f sent April 24, 06

approved July 27, 06

Montreal interview Jan 18, 07

POE Toronto Jan 28, 07

EAD sent Jan. 30, 07

transferred to Vermont Feb 12

biometrics Feb 22

approved March 13

card returned undeliverable! March 27

called after 6 weeks to have EAD re-sent

AOS sent Jan. 30, 07

biometrics Feb 22

RFE for complete medical (!) Feb 23

Called Senator from NJ - never returned call

Infopass March 19 (no help)

Replied to RFE with duplicate medical March 19

Sent additional evidence (I-693A) March 26

NBC received supplement March 30

touched April 4

Interview July 16

Timeline

Found the poll and list HERE

and added myself.

name..................................NOA1........................Transfered on.........TO

NEWHAMPSHIRE.................03/01/06........................07/12/06...................CSC

doodads.............................03/06/06........................07/06/06..................CSC

legolas...............................03/08/06........................07/06/06..................CSC

Dinu..................................03/24/06.........................07/06/06..................CSC

Raevin13............................3/25/06 .........................07/06/06..................CSC

desperatewife.....................4/13/06..........................07/06/06...................CSC

languageladki.....................04/13/06.........................07/07/06...................CSC

Sachinator.........................04/18/06.........................07/06/06....................CSC

jazzy.................................05/05/06.........................07/12/06...................CSC

ae4ever.............................06/01/06.........................07/18/06...................CSC

Laura_and_IanM ................06/02/06.........................07/18/06...................CSC

NorthernGirl.......................06/20/06.........................07/18/06...................CSC

Jersey Girl.........................04/03/06.........................07/25/06....................CSC

I-130 sent Mar 30, 06

approved Aug 15, 06

I-129f sent April 24, 06

approved July 27, 06

POE Toronto Jan 28, 07

EAD sent Jan. 30, 07

biometrics Feb 22

approved March 13

AOS sent Jan. 30, 07

biometrics Feb 22

touched April 4

Interview July 16

I-130 transferred today from Vermont to California. Received the email today. Guess I'm a late bloomer. Yes, there's a poll someplace, with roughly 3/4 all Vermonts going to CSC.

Thanks Jersey Girl!!!! I knew it was somewhere lol... :thumbs:

LJ

TIMELINE

Now we are through with immigration until the end of 2008. Please read my timeline to see our process. Remember, patience is a beatuiful thing if you can remember to keep it...I will be damned if we did lol. We are all here on this site for the same reason...lets all help one another...

Here is just an update on my transfer....

Receipt Number: EAC**********

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status:

On July 25, 2006, your I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was received here for processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

At least I know that they got it! But yet it doesn't explain why I was "touched" on the 19th, 20th, and 21st...hmph...(throws tantrum for "false touches"!!!

LJ

TIMELINE

Here is just an update on my transfer....

Receipt Number: EAC**********

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status:

On July 25, 2006, your I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was received here for processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

At least I know that they got it! But yet it doesn't explain why I was "touched" on the 19th, 20th, and 21st...hmph...(throws tantrum for "false touches"!!!

LJ

Hey we got same timeline. I recieved the email today with exactly same message.

Timeline
~22,000 of them, according to USCIS.
If that's the case, then the demographers should be expecting a baby boom as soon as all these couples are reunited at last.

I-130 sent Mar 30, 06

approved Aug 15, 06

I-129f sent April 24, 06

approved July 27, 06

POE Toronto Jan 28, 07

EAD sent Jan. 30, 07

biometrics Feb 22

approved March 13

AOS sent Jan. 30, 07

biometrics Feb 22

touched April 4

Interview July 16

Filed: Timeline

Jersey Girl,

Perhaps. But it does put quite a perspective on things - the work load is a lot bigger than the relative handful of VJ participants.

Yodrak

If that's the case, then the demographers should be expecting a baby boom as soon as all these couples are reunited at last.

In my case, getting transfered to CSC from TSC was a good thing!

I-751 Submitted August 2008

RFE Nov. 5, 2008 for incorrect fee

Nov. 6, 2008 Package returned to VSC with correct fee

NO COMMUNICATION FROM USCIS WHATSOEVER!

August 29, 2009 Letter of Intent to start removal proceedings

August 31, 2009 Letter and Phone with Congressman's office

Sept. 3, 2009 Infopass

Sept. 4, 2009 New I-751 submitted with another fee

Sept. 25, 2009 I-797C NOA received with 1 year extention dated Sept. 14, 2009

Oct. 2, 2009 NOA2 Biometrics Letter Appointment received

Oct. 9, 2009 Biometrics

Oct. 12, 2009 Updated on USICS website

Jan. 12, 2010 RFE

Feb. 2, 2010 RFE Returned

Feb. 4, 2010[/b ]RFE Received by USCIS

Feb. 19, 2010 EMAIL, TEXT & WEB UPDATE! CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED! Hallelujah!

Feb. 22, 2010 Second Email and text stating card production ordered.

Feb. 24, 2010 Email and Text stating Approval notice mailed.

Feb. 25, 2010 Approval letter I-797C dated 2/19/2010 received.

Feb. 27, 2010 Green Card arrived!! Envelope postmarked 2/23

Vintage Gifts & Upcycled Art!

Good thing for America!!!!!! I was reading a report few weeks ago in paper as how the average population is aging out. Yes we need a baby boom.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.