josedetshane

My husband is snoring me to death!!!

23 posts in this topic

:rofl::rofl:

My wife tells me the same thing. It doesnt matter how i lay...i still snore. I will probably have to go to the doctor too. She kinda likes it for now...but when i was visiting her, she would elbow me in the ribs to wake me up. She told me its not too bad if she can sleep first, but if we lay down and i fall asleep fast sometimes. She knows i only snore when i am relaxed though. I guess when i visit her next time i will try the breath right strips and see if it makes a difference....although she might not be able to sleep because she will laugh at me. :rofl:

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

I think you should get him in to see a doctor. Snoring can be the first sign of a serious problem. If its not.. well, then you can try some of the other suggestions people have written about.

Snoring is not just a discomfort to you. It can be a life threating issue.

-Phil

Just wanted to share with you guys my experience :)

We have been married for less than a year now..

But I can't get used to my loving husband's snoring..

Sometimes I just want to hit him with the pillow or sleep in the living room away from the eerie sound

I wake him up and tell him to sleep on his side, but sometimes I feel bad about it coz I don't like to disturb his beauty sleep, especially when he had a long day at work. Though he wakes up and he tells me his sorry, and sleeps on his side..

I tried going to bed early too, and wearing ear plugs..

I hope in the future I will get used to it and it will come to a point that I won't be able to go to sleep without hearing his cow-mooing sound like snore lullabye :P

any tips on this on how u dealt with this kind of situation..

Thank you and God bless to all

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

:rofl::rofl:

My wife tells me the same thing. It doesnt matter how i lay...i still snore. I will probably have to go to the doctor too. She kinda likes it for now...but when i was visiting her, she would elbow me in the ribs to wake me up. She told me its not too bad if she can sleep first, but if we lay down and i fall asleep fast sometimes. She knows i only snore when i am relaxed though. I guess when i visit her next time i will try the breath right strips and see if it makes a difference....although she might not be able to sleep because she will laugh at me. :rofl:

:lol:

once he wakes you up with the snoring -

get into the kitchen, microwave some water in a bowl (not to boiling, just warm )

then bring the bowl to the bed, place his hand in the bowl, wait about 2 minutes.

the snoring will go away (he'll wake up, though ).

Good Luck !

He might panic and think there's a burglar and pull out his gun :wacko:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
It does depend why he snores. We got my husband a mouth guard and that has made a world of difference.

Hello Tracy!

Do you need a prescription for the mouth guard?

How much would it cost and where can I find it?

Is your husband comfortable wearing it?

Thank you in advance for your reply. I am very much interested.

God bless :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

being overwieght can be a cause for snoring, however, sleep apnea occurs when he suddeny stops snoring for a few seconds like he is holding his breath then starts snoring again. that is a condition for going to the doctor.

Vermont Service Center Consulate: manila, philippinesI-129F Sent : 2009-03-23 I-129F NOA1: 2009-03-25 I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-02

NVC Received : 2009-09-04 NVC Left : 2009-10-07 Consulate Received : 2009-10-15

interview date: 2009-11-05 APPROVED!! Thank you Jesus!!

AOS

I-485 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-765 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-131 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

Transfered to CSC 2010-26-02 Biometrics 2010-03-03

http://www.philippineconsulate-sf.org/dual...nship_faq.htm#1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.