Henia

Algerian victory

117 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
alright guys lets start

Is there anyone in this world can say those are soccer's fans ?!!

In fact they are bunch of gang members . thats what Algeria sent to Sudan and we sent actors ,singers,students,business man ......

And how about a neutral source, about this same video.

In Algeria, Everyone was/is wearing Algerian Jerseys: young, old, babies,... but fans who travel to Sudan to support their team don't. If you can believe that, you can believe anything.

Ok it seems like you don't believe that video and you have a doubt about it .

Well what about in 1984 the Algerian national team attacked the Egyptian national team in Egypt after Egypt won the match .do you think that we fake that ?

Back to 1989 '' Egypt vs Algeria '' when the Egyptian national team won the match in Egypt and went to WC.the best player in Algerian team at that time his name is '' Alakhdar Balomy '' when he went back to the hotel after the match he attacked one of the Egyptian fans at the hotel '' a Doctor and he scooped out his eye '' and he should be in prison for 3 years .do you think we fake that ?

Last year '' the Egyptian team vs Shabibat bagaia team '' the Algerians fans attacked the Egyptian team and his manger Ebrahiam Hassan and the Egyptian fans with rocks and with the fireworks ..... do you think we fake that ?

This year '' Egypt vs Algeria '' the first match they gave the Egyptian players bad food in fact expired koskos before they play the match . and most of the Egyptian national team were going to die and they were so sick even the Coach ''Hassan Shahata '' do you think we fake that ?

Go and google what people in Algeria do after a soccer match even between 2 Algerians teams .

Alerigans people supposed to be arab and it supposed to be an arabian country .you know what they even can not speak arabic !!!!!!!!

Last but not least

Last year '' Algeria VS France '' after the France won the match and it was even friendly match!!!. the Alergian people attacked french people and they destroyed cars,stores,attacked the France police.....

You know what the presdeint of France said about that :-

''France will never ever play against Algeria again no matter what.not officially or friendly match against Algeria again cause they are so violents people ''

Do you think that was fake ?

I did't see anyone here say anything about what happened in 1984,1989,last year ,this year the first match in Algeria ........

the France match !!!!

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure cause Algerian people can not speak Arabic LOL. '' they are Arab but they cant speak Arabic'' so the news supposed to be in french . but i wonder if you watched the same french channel when they were talking about what Algerian did in France after they lost the match in Egypt !!!

It's a little unfair to blame a country for the effects of colonialism...anyway don't posh people in Egypt prefer speaking French? All that 'merci awee' springs to mind lol.

Since the thread is about the Algerian victory, a French channel video about the victory and celebrations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jroMDY4jYNI

Sure cause Algerian people can not speak Arabic LOL. '' they are Arab but they cant speak Arabic'' so the news supposed to be in french . but i wonder if you watched the same french channel when they were talking about what Algerian did in France after they lost the match in Egypt !!!

You know hotguy, people here are saying "It's just a soccer game". That's how it should be. But for every Algerian, and me personally, it became more than a game after October 11 when Algeria beat Rwanda and there was only Egypt vs Algeria game left. These talk shows that are feeding you these ideas, instead of talking soccer, have insulted every aspect of our culture, history, roots. They questioned our revolution, mocked our martyrs (knowing that in every Algerian family there's at least one member who died fighting for our freedom), and the least goes on. Our players have been beaten up with rocks, and instead of issuing an apology, they treated them as liars who were so afraid to face the Egyptians.

If you read my post carefully, you'd notice that it says "a French channel." It means from FRANCE. They don't speak Arabic may I mention.

Algerians are not Arabs as you stated above. We are Arabs, Amazigh, Berbers, Chaouis, Touareg, M'zab, or a mixture of all these. We speak very well Arabic, and some of us speak Amazigh, Chaoui, ... but the difference between between us and you, is that we know that what we use in our daily life is a colloquial Arabic not Arabic, but you think that what you speak Arabic. It's not.

We also speak french, a language that Kateb Yacine called "A spoil of the war of independence." and who also said "I write in French to tell the French that I'm not French."

Mr Hotguy your comment is very disrespectful. Algerians have responded on the pitch, we won, you lost. Accept it. Get over it.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Prague, Czech Republic

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-15

Check Cashed: 2009-07-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-20

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-01

NVC Received : 2009-10-06

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-15

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-15

Visa Received : 2009-12-16

US Entry :

Marriage :

AOS:

Event Date

CIS Office : Washington DC

Date Filed : 2010-07-26

NOA Date : 2010-08-06

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2010-09-09

AOS Transfer** :

Interview Date :2011-01-07

Approval / Denial Date :2011-01-07

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp : No

Greencard Received:

Comments :

We speak very well Arabic, and some of us speak Amazigh, Chaoui, ... but the difference between between us and you, is that we know that what we use in our daily life is a colloquial Arabic not Arabic, but you think that what you speak Arabic. It's not.

We also speak french, a language that Kateb Yacine called "A spoil of the war of independence." and who also said "I write in French to tell the French that I'm not French."

oldahmed, that's very well put!! Egyptians don't generally differentiate between their dialect and classical Arabic, to the point that even when reciting the Quran they still pronounce it the Egyptian way. Yes, the Egyptian dialect dominates due to the influence of the media and soaps, etc, but it is not the dialect of the majority of Arabs, and certainly not their language.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Esalaams everyone,

Have not been on for a while so first sending all my pals a BIG hug and kiss :luv: ... Happy Thanksgiving and Eid to everyone here!

Just wanted to share some scences from our little corner of Algeria of the insanity (victory) of the Algerian soccer win! Plz visit

my blog here to see the pics!

BTW D day is (again) past for me .... still no baby yet :wow: but enchallah coming sooon! Keep ya'll posted!

And lastly thanks for all the emails, and IMs! And thanks everyone who views my blog! :luv::luv:

congratulation Algeria. and good luck with the baby.

"A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water".

Eleanor Roosevelt

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

This is about the most pathetic romper room thread I have ever read.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Nawal, I think you are right.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Since the thread is about the Algerian victory, a French channel video about the victory and celebrations:

You know hotguy, people here are saying "It's just a soccer game". That's how it should be. But for every Algerian, and me personally, it became more than a game after October 11 when Algeria beat Rwanda and there was only Egypt vs Algeria game left. These talk shows that are feeding you these ideas, instead of talking soccer, have insulted every aspect of our culture, history, roots. They questioned our revolution, mocked our martyrs (knowing that in every Algerian family there's at least one member who died fighting for our freedom), and the least goes on. Our players have been beaten up with rocks, and instead of issuing an apology, they treated them as liars who were so afraid to face the Egyptians.

If you read my post carefully, you'd notice that it says "a French channel." It means from FRANCE. They don't speak Arabic may I mention.

Algerians are not Arabs as you stated above. We are Arabs, Amazigh, Berbers, Chaouis, Touareg, M'zab, or a mixture of all these. We speak very well Arabic, and some of us speak Amazigh, Chaoui, ... but the difference between between us and you, is that we know that what we use in our daily life is a colloquial Arabic not Arabic, but you think that what you speak Arabic. It's not.

Mr Hotguy your comment is very disrespectful. Algerians have responded on the pitch, we won, you lost. Accept it. Get over it.

People here in Egypt thank God so much cause we lost the match and i'm one of them .its so much better to lose the match and bring our national team and our fans back home safely instead of win the match and bring the national team and our fans back home in biers .!!

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Timeline

Earlier I was saying that Egyptians need to learn to respect their opponents, fair play, and accept defeat. I'm talking about soccer. Did the Egyptians accept the fact that Algerians deserved their ticket to the WC? Go read Egyptian Sport websites. All articles are insults to Algerians.

Hey Khouya

One good thing came out of this. That homewrecker over plastic surgeried horrible excuse for a singer Haifa Wehbe ( Wahbi) has announced she will never perform in Algeria ( not that anyone ever asked her) Tunisians have decided she doesnt need to come there either. Good riddance. Maybe they can do something better with the money ( the Algerians) that they were spending inviting Egyptians to the film festival in Oran every year. They want to boycott Algeria ( Egyptian movie stars and singers)? Good riddance.

Please boycott Algeria and Tunisia Haifa

Filed: Timeline

People here in Egypt thank God so much cause we lost the match and i'm one of them .its so much better to lose the match and bring our national team and our fans back home safely instead of win the match and bring the national team and our fans back home in biers .!!

Its going to be ok...You still have the Africa Cup. You wont be going to the world cup..But you have the Africa Cup, so look foward to that..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.