ladylyn

Yes, Pacquiao did it Again!

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

http://www.khabrein.info/index.php?option=...6&Itemid=60

LAS VEGAS: Manny Pacquiao won his seventh title in seven weight classes by knocking down Miguel Cotto twice. The match that went into the 12th round was completely dominated by Manny.

The fight was so fierce that at the end of the game Miguel was left bruised. His face was bleeding. Using his speed and power, Manny outdid his opponent to establish himself as world champion.

The third round saw some up and down. In the beginning Manny dropped Miguel with a right hand. Fans thought that was the end of the game. But Miguel mustered enough strength to come back, finishing the round strongly. Actually till then Miguel wasn’t badly hurt. The fourth round saw Miguel throwing some punches at Manny.

But that was enough to convince the judges and fans. During that round Miguel got big left hand punch from Manny and from there his game started deteriorating.

In the later rounds he was seen only trying to survive. Fans, which had turned up in great numbers to see their stars fight, saw Miguel in really a bad shape. Blood flowed down his face and Manny continued his onslaught until Miguel was knocked down. He was seen sitting on the bench depressed.

I Should've bet higher, Darn! :D

Edited by frank-lyn

BOOOOO!!!! hehhe :devil:

http://www.khabrein.info/index.php?option=...6&Itemid=60

LAS VEGAS: Manny Pacquiao won his seventh title in seven weight classes by knocking down Miguel Cotto twice. The match that went into the 12th round was completely dominated by Manny.

The fight was so fierce that at the end of the game Miguel was left bruised. His face was bleeding. Using his speed and power, Manny outdid his opponent to establish himself as world champion.

The third round saw some up and down. In the beginning Manny dropped Miguel with a right hand. Fans thought that was the end of the game. But Miguel mustered enough strength to come back, finishing the round strongly. Actually till then Miguel wasn’t badly hurt. The fourth round saw Miguel throwing some punches at Manny.

But that was enough to convince the judges and fans. During that round Miguel got big left hand punch from Manny and from there his game started deteriorating.

In the later rounds he was seen only trying to survive. Fans, which had turned up in great numbers to see their stars fight, saw Miguel in really a bad shape. Blood flowed down his face and Manny continued his onslaught until Miguel was knocked down. He was seen sitting on the bench depressed.

I Should've bet higher, Darn! :D

I-130 PETITION

May-11-07 Mailed I-130 to CSC

Sept-14-07 I-130 APPROVED!!!!..after 100 days!

NVC Process

Sept-24-07 NVC rec'd case/assigned number

Jan-04-08 NVC CASE COMPLETE

USEM

Feb-14-2008 INTERVIEW IN USEManila APPROVED!!!

Feb-19-2008 Visa in HAND!! Wohoo!!!

IN TEXAS

Feb-28-2008 POE DFW

Mar-24-2008 Receive Green Card on Mail..

REMOVING CONDITIONS NOV..

Jan-11-2010 Mailed I-175 to VSC

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Way to go Manny :dance::dance:

YEHEY!!!

GO PACMAN GO!!!

Cant wait to see him take Mayweather apart ...

-- George

Edited by Tito Jorge

JollyRogerSIG.gif

"Yes I am a Pirate - 200 years too late - The cannons dont thunder

There's nothing to plunder - I'm an over 40 victim of fate"

Visit my website! OR Visit me at Friendster!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.