supremecomplex

Vancouver Interview Checklist

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I can't believe I'm having my interview next week! Time really just flew by, and I can't help but thank all you VJ'ers for ALL your help & for this place just in general. I hope you all keep me in your thoughts when I go!

I just wanted to make sure I have everything. I'll be bringing my papers (which will be put into a nice portfolio to carry into the consulate) are everything that it said on the Packet 3 checklist:

- letter of my interview with the consulate

- passport

- medical exam results (after I get it back when I have my medical done on Wednesday)

- birth certificate

- police certificate

- I-134 + evidence of support

- deposit slip stamped from Scotiabank of $131

- Form 156

- Form 156K

- Letter of intent

- photos of my fiance and I, boarding passes, tickets, cards, e-mails, phone records, a copy of "our" scrapbook.

Am I missing anything? Let me know! :)

Edited by supremecomplex

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I can't believe I'm having my interview next week! Time really just flew by, and I can't help but thank all you VJ'ers for ALL your help & for this place just in general. I hope you all keep me in your thoughts when I go!

I just wanted to make sure I have everything. I'll be bringing my papers (which will be put into a nice portfolio to carry into the consulate) are everything that it said on the Packet 3 checklist:

- passport

- medical exam results (after I get it back when I have my medical done on Wednesday)

- birth certificate

- police certificate

- Form 156

- Form 156K

- Letter of intent

- photos of my fiance and I, boarding passes, tickets, cards, e-mails, phone records, a copy of "our" scrapbook.

You can interview in Vancouver? Is this only for K visas?

USCIS

30-03-2009 NOA1

05-08-2009 I-130 Approved

Timeline

- passport

- birth certificate

- police certificate

- Form 156

- Form 156K

- Letter of intent

It's for my K1 Visa.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

- passport

- birth certificate

- police certificate

- Form 156

- Form 156K

- Letter of intent

Vancouver does not process immigrant visas - only non-immigrant ones.

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

- passport

- birth certificate

- police certificate

- Form 156

- Form 156K

- Letter of intent

Copy of I-129F petition

NOA 1

RFE (if any)

NOA 2

P3 Letter

DS230 with supplementary forms

DS160 + 1 copy

copies of DS160 Receipt

copy of biographical info on passport and all relevant pages

Xpresspost or Priority Guaranteed Mailer

Two copies of passport pictures

I didn't see any of the above on your list . . .

Edited by Arabella

02.09.2007- Met online (EverQuest 2)

07.11.2008- Met in person (Orlando)

02.14.2009- Got engaged (Toronto)

K-1

03.13.2009- NOA 1

08.24.2009- NOA 2

11.20.2009- Montreal Interview Approved!!

02.01.2010- POE @ Lewiston Bridge

02.25.2010- Applied for SS#

04.29.2010- Beach Wedding!!

AOS

05.27.2010- NOA 1 for I-131, I-485 & I-765

06.18.2010- I-485 transferred to CSC

06.21.2010- Biometrics

07.22.2010- EAD & AP approved

10.28.2010- RFE for I-485- They lost our medical!

12.09.2010- Green Card in hand!

ROC

09.14.2012- Mailed I-751 to VSC

10.26.2012- Biometrics

04.11.2013- 10 Year Green Card approved! No interview :)

8zs8cuv3suq7.png

Timeline

- passport

- birth certificate

- police certificate

- Form 156

- Form 156K

- Letter of intent

Copy of I-129F petition

NOA 1

RFE (if any)

NOA 2

P3 Letter

DS230 with supplementary forms

DS160 + 1 copy

copies of DS160 Receipt

copy of biographical info on passport and all relevant pages

Xpresspost or Priority Guaranteed Mailer

Two copies of passport pictures

I didn't see any of the above on your list . . .

I'm being interviewed in Vancouver, so I don't need DS160, along with an Xpressport or Priority Guaranteed Mailer.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.