Me&Her

天誉居-- apartments available for rent

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Hello all VJers,

I was looking for hotels within walking distance from the consulate (which one do you recommend by the way?), and I found this one:

http://www.tianyuju.cn/fjfj.asp

This apartment building seems extremely cheap and make me think that it is too good to be true, but its location is hard to beat, i mean, it is right above the consulate where we are going to have the interview. I don't mind pay more, but would like to hear your feedback. Thanks!

:dance:

Edited by JRSmooth

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
Hello all VJers,

I was looking for hotels within walking distance from the consulate (which one do you recommend by the way?), and I found this one:

This apartment building seems extremely cheap and make me think that it is too good to be true, but its location is hard to beat, i mean, it is right above the consulate where we are going to have the interview. I don't mind pay more, but would like to hear your feedback. Thanks!

Chinese characters are so lovely, I wish I could read them. :(

Babelfish translates:

Comfortable. Comfortable occupies in the day reputation the Guangzhou day reputation to occupy is a fair is warm, comfortable, the lease in a body's modern apartment, she has provided the new choice nimbly for yours journey. friend, perhaps you before is orders the platform or Guangzhou guesthouse through on-line Guangzhou hotel orders the platform to solve you to come the lodging question which Guangzhou gets visa, but these expensive Guangzhou hotel guesthouse always lets us comfortable and is being distressed; And passes through the gate is the bed, lacks free active in the room only your form; The clothing delivers along with washes from washes too expensively is not convenient; Although outside food is not delicious actually also has no way oneself to do; . But the day reputation occupies can provide these superior electron particle materialization the service, lets feel far in another region you to one kind in the home warm and the foreign land romantic. this apartment is brothers who goes to US to get visa the sisters, in here you will feel in no way will be lonely and is lonely. For the common wish, the common ideal, you may speak freely, but can also hand over the intimate friend. Those who will have the warm-hearted master in one's power will be you helps people overcome their difficulties, saw you happy will go home will be we strongest wish! this apartment insisted that “the guest is supreme, the good faith is the book” the objective, served all soon or already came to XDJM which Guangzhou got visa to be suitable the visa. service items: (American visa consultation. Data compilation. Accompaniment physical examination. Reception depot. The generation subscribes the train (airplane) to travel between the ticket clerk, the association traveling ticket and so on). Welcome your excellency the presence!
Edited by endoftheroad

moving right along

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Hello all VJers,

There are at least two such establishments in the building. One is run by Mr. Yang and the other by a Mr Xie. Both are excellent. I'm more familiar with Mr. Yang, but both provide help with reviewing papers and guidance for the medical exam.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
that looks like the Yang family business. if so, they were very helpful to us and provided a lot of bang for the buck. ask about this on candleforlove.

I can't read chinese either, but I sure would like to have either one of there phone #'s as my finance is going to her interview Dec. 28.

Silverfox5859

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

mr yang can be reached at 13724842886. he was very helpful to my wife, and is to be recommended.

tell him yang li from luoyang says hi. he might remember her from july of '07.

i believe the website referenced is for mr xie, of whom i have no knowledge.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

I can also vouch for the Yangs. My wife (then fiancee) and I stayed with them in July. Our apartment wasn't in the same building as the consulate, but was about a five minute walk away. Mr. Yang was very helpful. He showed us exactly where we needed to go on the day of the interview. He took us to the place to get my wife's medical done, and wouldn't even let us pay for the taxi. When she got her visa, he and his wife helped us make last minute plane reservations back to her home city.

10-28-2008 - I-129F petition in the mail

11-03-2008 - NOA1

03-26-2009 - NOA2

04-23-2009 - P3

06-11-2009 - P4

07-16-2009 - interview - APPROVED

07-22-2009 - visa in hand

08-05-2009 - US entry

09-13-2009 - wedding

10-20-2009 - AOS application in the mail

10-28-2009 - NOA

11-25-2009 - biometrics appointment

12-18-2009 - EAD approved

12-22-2009 - EAD card received

01-28-2010 - interview - APPROVED

02-12-2010 - green card received

11-07-2011 - I-751 petition in the mail

11-10-2011 - NOA

12-30-2011 - biometrics appointment

08-13-2012 - approval

03-28-2013 - N-400 application in the mail

04-02-2013 - NOA

04-30-2013 - biometrics appointment

06-13-2013 - interview - APPROVED

08-26-2013 - oath

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
I can also vouch for the Yangs. My wife (then fiancee) and I stayed with them in July. Our apartment wasn't in the same building as the consulate, but was about a five minute walk away. Mr. Yang was very helpful. He showed us exactly where we needed to go on the day of the interview. He took us to the place to get my wife's medical done, and wouldn't even let us pay for the taxi. When she got her visa, he and his wife helped us make last minute plane reservations back to her home city.

Some of Yang Jiahua's apartments are in the same building. Perhaps some are not. My wife stayed there in August, 2006 and her sister received similar fine service in August, 2009. I highly recommend them.

Edited by pushbrk

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.