seven_zai

AOS from B2 (in less than 4 months)

4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Vj members,

I wanna thank you all for sharing all your experiences through our AOS journey. We couldn't have done it ourselves without all of you. You all are such a great help. Check timeline below and hope this could help others who are still in the process of adjusting their status.

TIMELINE

********************************************************************************

07/31/09 sent AOS packet to Chicago lockbox through registered mail

JOURNEY BEGINS here

08/06/09 received by USCIS as per returned receipt signed by Ralph Mercado

08/15/09 received 3 (I485/I130/I765) NOTICE OF ACTION I797 dated August 13, 2009

Receipt Number: MSCXXXXXXXXXXX3

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On August 13, 2009, we received this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Receipt Number: MSCXXXXXXXXXX4

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

On August 13, 2009, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Receipt Number: MSCXXXXXXXXXXX5

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

On August 13, 2009, we received this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

08/17/09 received 1 (I131) NOTICE OF ACTION I797 dated August 13, 2009

08/17/09 check finally cleared $1365.00

08/20/09 received I797 (I485/I765) - Biometric appointment (date and time 09/08/09 @2pm)

08/24/09 received RFE notice on I485 via email

08/26/09 USCIS appointment (Infopass) asked about possible RFE @245pm

08/28/09 received yellow form RFE in the mail

08/29/09 Responded to RFE

09/04/09 Receipt Number: MSCXXXXXXXXXX1

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On September 4, 2009, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

09/08/09 Biometrics appointment. Done and had my name Switched to married name.

09/10/09 Receipt Number: MSXXXXXXXXXX4

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 10, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Receipt Number: MSXXXXXXXXXX5

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On September 10, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Again?

09/15/09 Receipt Number: MSCXXXXXXXXXX4

On September 16, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

09/18/09 received EAD card

09/21/09 applied for SSN

09/24/09 applied for a job

09/26/09 hired

9/28/09 first day at work… went to SSA to ask SSN printout (at 2pm received SSN card and interview appointment in the mail)

11/09/09 – interview day --- APPROVED!!! (To GOD be the GLORY!!!) Approval letter handed by the Immigration officer. Went to DMV and took written exam.

Til 2011… Cheers!!! :dance:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi Vj members,

I wanna thank you all for sharing all your experiences through our AOS journey. We couldn't have done it ourselves without all of you. You all are such a great help. Check timeline below and hope this could help others who are still in the process of adjusting their status.

TIMELINE

********************************************************************************

JOURNEY BEGINS here

08/15/09 received 3 (I485/I130/I765) NOTICE OF ACTION I797 dated August 13, 2009

On August 13, 2009, we received this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

On August 13, 2009, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

On August 13, 2009, we received this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

08/20/09 received I797 (I485/I765) - Biometric appointment (date and time 09/08/09 @2pm)

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On September 4, 2009, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

On September 10, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

On September 10, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Again?

On September 16, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

09/21/09 applied for SSN

09/26/09 hired

9/28/09 first day at work… went to SSA to ask SSN printout (at 2pm received SSN card and interview appointment in the mail)

11/09/09 – interview day --- APPROVED!!! (To GOD be the GLORY!!!) Approval letter handed by the Immigration officer. Went to DMV and took written exam.

:thumbs:

Congratulations!! :thumbs::dancing:

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
Hi Vj members,

TIMELINE

JOURNEY BEGINS here

Again?

09/21/09 applied for SSN

09/26/09 hired

:thumbs:

Congratulation... Im reading your timeline and i didnt find that you have bio appt, did u have bio appt before receiving EAD? Im just curious... cuz im really worry for my husband... we applied early Oct and its been a month, we havent received bio appt letter nor EAD nor touched...thanks

Timeline

10/05/09 - I-485, I-131, I-765 package sent

10/14/09 - Received NOA 1

10/16/09 - Check cashed by INS

still waiting for biometric

11/16/09 - Called INS customer service for service request on biometric appt

11/20/09 - Received biometric appt (Finally) notice date 11/3/09, sent on 11/18/09

11/23/09 - Walked in Biometric Appt in ASC Pomona, CA (scheduled for 12/3/09)

11/23/09 - I-485 & I-765 touched, No update on I-131 :(

11/24/09 - Received e-mail of approval notice on I-131, EAD card ordered, I-485 touched

11/25/09 - I-131 & I-765 touched

11/26/09 - I-131 touched

11/27/09 - I-131 touched

11/27/09 - Received another biometric appt letter for 12/3/09

11/28/09 - Received AP document in the mail

12/01/09 - I-765 touched, received e-mail I-765 approved

12/02/09 - I-765 touched

12/05/09 - Received Interview notification on 01/06/10

12/10/09 - Received e-mail I-765 card undelivarable :(

12/11/09 - Called USCIS, service request was placed (hope to get the EAD soon)

12/14/09 - Received e-mail, EAD card was re-send

12/16/09 - Received EAD card on hand

01/06/10 - GC approved YAY!!!!

01/19/10 - Received GC in the mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.