Lancelotte25

Speed Mail Service

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys, what's up, I just wanna ask, any folks out there used Speed Mail Service before thru Post Office to send a package or letter to the United States?

How long does it take? Because I sent my DS-230 packet thru Express Mail Service here in Saudi Arabia on Oct.25 but until now the package is still not arrive in the US. I am worried that its lost. I hope not.

Thanks for any inputs. :unsure:

Dec 15,2009 - Assigned interview date on January 24,2010!!

Jan. 24, 2010 - Interview!! Approved

Jan. 28, 2010 - VISA received

Mar. 03,2010 - POE, New York (JFK)

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

May 20,2010- CA Driving License

May, 25,2010-Wife told me that she is pregnant ^_^

Jan.25,2011- Our daughter was born

Lee and Jen + Karenza

Filed: Timeline
Hey guys, what's up, I just wanna ask, any folks out there used Speed Mail Service before thru Post Office to send a package or letter to the United States?

How long does it take? Because I sent my DS-230 packet thru Express Mail Service here in Saudi Arabia on Oct.25 but until now the package is still not arrive in the US. I am worried that its lost. I hope not.

Just use FED EX it will cost you 260 RIYALS . EMS is very bad and slow in SAUDI they will open ur stuff and check everything b4 they mail to USA . Bcz i have experience with EMS of SAUDI they are jerks.

Thank you !

Just use FED EX it will cost you 260 RIYALS . EMS is very bad and slow in SAUDI they will open ur stuff and check everything b4 they mail to USA . Bcz i have experience with EMS of SAUDI they are jerks.

Thank you !

Hello Lee, i also send some document to my hubby thru express mail but sad to say it takes 20 days and i thought its lost.

" If we could live life all over again,we would still choose each other.If we are reborn to second life, we would marry each other again,we are persons with one heart,one soul,the same dreams and aspiration."

Thanks Fiaz, Wow, I can't beleive they are opening the packet because its sealed by this plastic that once you open it the packet will be completely destroyed.

Dakine, I don't have a back up, because I sent all the original copies.

Hello Tim and Mari, 20 days??? WOW!! so its not express mail at all.

I hope its not lost or else I'm going back to zero. :crying:

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

Lee and Jen + Karenza

I used to send mails to my wife thru PO but I only used registered mail. In my experiences, registered mail normally takes 2-3 weeks but there was one time it took more than that. I guess, the problem was I did not put USA on the recipient's address. I used one time the EMS in sending SPA docs, and it also took more than a week, but not more than 2 weeks. I think one problem also in Saudi Post is that there tracking (you can track online in their website) is within Saudi Arabia only. Good luck anyway!

Edited by danvil101

06-19-2008 : Filed I-130

06-24-2008 : NOA 1

04-00-2009 : Wife became USC

09-30-2009 : NOA 2

10-19-2009 : Paid AoS bill

10-29-2009 : DS-3032 submitted

10-30-2009 : I-864 submitted

11-14-2009 : IV bill received

11-19-2009 : IV bill paid

11-25-2009 : DS-230 sent (from SA)

12-03-2009 : DS-230 received by NVC

12-13-2009 : Log in failed. Yes!

12-14-2009 :Case complete. Oh yes!

12-15-2009 : Appointment letter received.

01-10-2010 : Medical exam

01-30-2010 : Interview date at US Embassy - Riyadh! Approved!

02-02-2010 : Visa on hand! :)

12-19-2011 : I-751 Receipt Notice

02-08-2012 : Biometrics appointment

I used to send mails to my wife thru PO but I only used registered mail. In my experiences, registered mail normally takes 2-3 weeks but there was one time it took more than that. I guess, the problem was I did not put USA on the recipient's address. I used one time the EMS in sending SPA docs, and it also took more than a week, but not more than 2 weeks. I think one problem also in Saudi Post is that there tracking (you can track online in their website) is within Saudi Arabia only. Good luck anyway!

Thanks for your input there Danvil. Well, I hope its not lost. It's ok to be delayed but not to lost it.

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

Lee and Jen + Karenza

If it's important and speed if a concern.

Don't use postal service in USA or PI,

PI Mail is a major gamble

Go Fed Ex

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

If it's important and speed if a concern.

Don't use postal service in USA or PI,

PI Mail is a major gamble

Go Fed Ex

My wife is using USPS when sending me letters,cards and even package here in Saudi Arabia and it arrives in no time.

That is why I am confident that it will reach there within one week from the date of posting.

I already tried the service of EMS when I sent my NBI clearance to the Philippines for renewal and within just 3 days my mother received it.

I wonder if the aircraft that carries my package got lost. :wacko:

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

Lee and Jen + Karenza

Thanks Fiaz, Wow, I can't beleive they are opening the packet because its sealed by this plastic that once you open it the packet will be completely destroyed.

Dakine, I don't have a back up, because I sent all the original copies.

Hello Tim and Mari, 20 days??? WOW!! so its not express mail at all.

I hope its not lost or else I'm going back to zero. :crying:

Yes it's true it's not an express mail anymore,I learn for that.

" If we could live life all over again,we would still choose each other.If we are reborn to second life, we would marry each other again,we are persons with one heart,one soul,the same dreams and aspiration."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.