kasingkasing

I-134 form

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi All, I have a few questions to clarify about the I-134 form.

I have seen that there different versions of the form, revised in 2006 and there's 2008. I tried to compare it and there's difference with some of the fields to be filled out.

Questions:

>Which one should I download, the latest or either version?

> In item no. 3,what should I answer to "Marital status" and "Relationship to Sponsor"?

> In item no. 10, "Name of Person", is it the beneficiary's name?

> Still item no. 10, "Date Submitted",date when the petitioner sent in the I-129F?

> item no.7 " i own real state and there asking the address , now my question is i got a two address of properties but there space is not much, can i use separate paper to put my two address with my signature? does it allow?

> item no.11 please do explain us further more about this

Your help is appreciated.Thank you. :yes:

September 23, 2009 ----- Sent I-129F

September 28, 2009 ------ Delivered to VSC

September 29, 2009 ------ Received VSC

October 02, 2009 ------- Encashed Cheque

October 06, 2009 -------- Hard Copy NOA1

October 20, 2009 -------- NOA2 checked online status

October 22, 2009-------- NVC received

October 27,2009 -------- Hard Copy NOA2

October 26,2009 -------- NVC sent to Consulate

Nov. 25, 2009 -------- Medical schedule "PASSED"

Dec. 14, 2009 -------- Interview schedule "APPROVED"

Dec. 17, 2009 -------- VISA ON HAND------ 7:31pm air21 delivered

Dec. 28,2009 ------------------- CFO seminar -------------GOT sticker and certificate

Jan. 26,2010 ----------------------on hand my ticket ------------ FLY TO MY HONEY B........

I Purchase my ticket from WOW TRAVEL CEBU----- got my ticket at a very good price included with PTA I highly recommended with this travel agency.... the owner and staff are so nice and very good to deal with ......... proven already cause alot of customers bought a ticket from them.

heres the link http://profiles.friendster.com/112899422

and heres the email add: wowtraveltoursemall@gmail.com

I would advise to always use the current form on the USCIS forms website.

I always used the example forms here on VJ to complete the needed forms and never had any problems what so ever.

If there isn't enough room on the form you can add a supplemental sheet.

Good luck :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

The primary difference between the two versions is that the 2006 version must be notarized, but the 2008 version removed that requirement. Use the 2008 version unless your embassy specifically requires the notarized version.

I-134 is used at the embassy/consulate stage of the visa process, moving to US Embassy and Consulate Discussion...

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.