USEM- December 2009 Interviews!

184 posts in this topic

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
:dance: :dance: :dance: VISAS BEING SERVED UP FRESH AND HOT DAILY FROM USEM! :dance: :dance: :dance:

my fiance was interviewed the same day as you. we're just waiting for his visa to be delivered. please post when you get yours.

---------------------------------------------------------

5/14/2009 -- mailed I129f

5/15/2009 -- delivery confirmation

5/19/2009 -- NOA1 date

5/24/2009 -- received NOA1

8/14/2009 -- NOA2 date

8/19/2009 -- received NOA2

8/24/2009 -- received letter from NVC

8/27/2009 -- NVC left

9/01/2009 -- consulate received, signed by BERNARDINO

9/21/2009 -- St. Lukes Medical

12/15/2009 -- Interview --- PASSED

12/19/2009 -- VISA received

12/26/2009 -- Arrival. POE: Los Angeles, Ca.

01/13/2010 -- Applied for State ID

01/14/2010 -- Applied for SSN

01-15-2010 -- Wedding Day

Did you tell CO that you've met online when he asked? Some said it's not good to tell that you've met online.

Hello fellow VJ members, i had my interview this morning and got APPROVED :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: . The consulate just asked me few questions, actually the pre-screener asked more than her.

I'd like to THANK YOU ALL for all you support and prayers, for always there willing to give answers if i had queries with this process.

Again, Maraming Salamat po!

For those who will be having their interview soon, just relax... as long as you know well your petioner and have all the required documents then everything will be fine. Good luck and God bless us all in this long journey.

Fransha

-----------------------------------------

Citizenship Timeline

2012-10-31 - Sent N-400

2012-11-02 - NOA1

2012-12-03 - Biometrics

2013-??-?? - Interview

2013-??-?? - Oath

ROC Timeline

2011-11-1 - Sent I-751

2011-11-3 - NOA1

2011-11-25 - Biometrics taken

2012-07-25 (?) - RFE

2012-10-01 - RFE reply received by VSC

2012-10-16 - Approved!

2012-10-18 - GC mailed

2012-10-22 - GC received

Did you tell CO that you've met online when he asked? Some said it's not good to tell that you've met online.

Hello fellow VJ members, i had my interview this morning and got APPROVED :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: . The consulate just asked me few questions, actually the pre-screener asked more than her.

I'd like to THANK YOU ALL for all you support and prayers, for always there willing to give answers if i had queries with this process.

Again, Maraming Salamat po!

For those who will be having their interview soon, just relax... as long as you know well your petioner and have all the required documents then everything will be fine. Good luck and God bless us all in this long journey.

Fransha

What is good is to be honest with the CO at all times. If he gets a scent that you are lying, he will no longer be friendly, to say the least.

So you will say something different from what your petitioner has already put in the petition regarding how you met?

Some here say it is not good when a family member introduces you to each other.

Hmmm, at this rate, maybe just bumping into each other at a Jollibee will be acceptable. :lol:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.