lesleysizeland

I-134 Questions

6 posts in this topic

Hello

I was just wondering if anyone could answer a couple of questions i have:

1. My fiance is employed by the US Air Force and their headquarters are in Colorado but he is based in North Carolina so for question 7 does he put the address in Colorado or North Carolina?

2. He is way above the poverty line so was wondering if in question 7 again we need to show other evidence like personal property? He doesnt own a house and only has the things in his house and his car as personal property, do we need to include these if he is way above the poverty line?

3. Do we need to provide evidence of his life insurance?

4. The air force send pay slips electronically, if we download and print these will these be ok?

Thanks for all your help

AOS Visa Journey

28/06/2010 - POE Chicago 28th June 2010

10/09/2010 - Married in ATL, GA

05/10/2010 - Sent AOS Package to USCIS

06/10/2010 - AOS Package received at Chicago Lockbox

14/10/2010 - Email/Text sent from USCIS to say they had received our AOS and NOA1 was in the mail

18/10/2010 - NOA1 Received via Mail

22/10/2010 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter

08/11/2010 - Biometrics Appointment

18/12/2010 - Letter received for interview appointment

21/12/2010 - Received EAD and AP

21/01/2011 - Interview!

AOS APPROVED!

03/25/2011 - Green Card Received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hello

1. My fiance is employed by the US Air Force and their headquarters are in Colorado but he is based in North Carolina so for question 7 does he put the address in Colorado or North Carolina?

2. He is way above the poverty line so was wondering if in question 7 again we need to show other evidence like personal property? He doesnt own a house and only has the things in his house and his car as personal property, do we need to include these if he is way above the poverty line?

4. The air force send pay slips electronically, if we download and print these will these be ok?

Thanks for all your help

1. List where he is currently stationed

2. No, leave it blank

3. no

4. Yes.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Hello

Thanks for all your help

1. List where he is currently stationed

2. No, leave it blank

3. no

4. Yes.

Brilliant, short and sweet and straight to the point! Thank you

AOS Visa Journey

14/10/2010 - Email/Text sent from USCIS to say they had received our AOS and NOA1 was in the mail

21/01/2011 - Interview!

AOS APPROVED!

At the risk of being pedantic, the US Air Force is not headquartered in Colorado, but rather at the Pentagon in Arlington, VA (physically) / Washington, DC (jurisdictionally) just like the Army and Navy.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=6

US Embassy and Consulate Discussion

You are almost there and now you have to deal with the embassy. This is the place to post your experiences or questions related to this last step before moving to the US. Topics relating to I-134's, packets sent from consulate and medical & police certificates should be posted here.

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

At the risk of being pedantic, the US Air Force is not headquartered in Colorado, but rather at the Pentagon in Arlington, VA (physically) / Washington, DC (jurisdictionally) just like the Army and Navy.

You are almost there and now you have to deal with the embassy. This is the place to post your experiences or questions related to this last step before moving to the US. Topics relating to I-134's, packets sent from consulate and medical & police certificates should be posted here.

Sorry, that has confused me. On my fiance's pay sheets it has its head office as Colorado?!?! Um, does this make a difference? Does this mean i need to put the head office or the base he is located on on the I-134?

AOS Visa Journey

21/01/2011 - Interview!

AOS APPROVED!

Sorry, that has confused me. On my fiance's pay sheets it has its head office as Colorado?!?! Um, does this make a difference? Does this mean i need to put the head office or the base he is located on on the I-134?

Ah, maybe his wing's headquarters is in Colorado. In any case, it probably doesn't make a huge difference which address you use, though the base where he's stationed would be where he works and thus probably the best choice.

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.