adventure509

Terminal fees

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello all. My misses travels soon and I want to make sure she has enough for the terminal fees when she departs. What will she need to have on her? She thinks 2000pesos is enough. What does she need to have?

Time Line:

Met on-line: April 2006

First meeting: July 2006 Broacy great time. rained but so memorable

Second Meeting: March 2007 Met Family and friends 2 weeks time flue by

Third Meeting: October 2007 met friends and more family

Forth Meeting: October 2008 Engaged were it started Boracay 2 weeks in heaven

Petition sent in: May 5th postal over night with postal money order

Signed for at CSC: May 6th

Contacted USCS not received NOA1: June 12th. Got Receit number NOA! receipt sent to wrong address Corrected Stated NOA1 date said to be by contacted agent as 6 May

Touched: 31May for returned NOA1

Touched: 18 June asume to correct address

Touched: 07July Move from desk to desk. no change of status

NOA2: 12 Aug Sweet got e-mail notification of status changed to aproved!!

NOA2: 18 Aug Hard Copy arrived via snail mail yeepeee

NVC: 24 August received NVC stating fowarded to embasy petitioner will be contacted within week for instructions.

Embasy Letter: 4 September

Medical: 05/06 Ootober Passed..Yeepeee!

Interview 19 Octoober ...:::) Passed!!!!!!

Visa Dilivered: 22nd October Sweeeeeeet

POE: 29th Seattle then little flight to Spokane Yeeepeee my partner is home!!

Married: November 30th 2009 Journey complete!

Philippine travel tax is Php 1600+

and terminal fee is Php 750

have a safe trip :thumbs:

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Timeline
Hello all. My misses travels soon and I want to make sure she has enough for the terminal fees when she departs. What will she need to have on her? She thinks 2000pesos is enough. What does she need to have?

What would your comfort level be for a long day of international travel, 2000 Peso, just the bare minimum for fees, or maybe more? Nice to have some dollars in transit... :thumbs: Congrats, best wishes!

July 26 '09 I-129F Petition Sent

Oct 6 '09 Petition Approved

November 6 '09 Medical Complete

November 12 '09 Interview Complete

November 19 '09 Visa Delivered

November 25 '09 POE

February 6 '10 Married

September 30 '10 AOS App sent - crazy overloaded!

December 13 '10 AP Email notice

December 17 '10 EAD Hardcopy received. Yeah!

What if she wants coke or hotdog while waiting?

If you can barely give her enough money to get her to USA, what you gonna do when she becomes you sole dependent for about 6 months while waiting for Work Permit / Driver Licenses

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Timeline

WOW some are reading alot into a simple post. Just asked what was the correct fees for departing and some are quick to throw the don't be a cheap jerk card. Of course She will have more than enough for travel and any expenses. She said that 2000 pesos was ample and I knew better than that is why I added this post. Am well aware of the cost of living, support needs after she arrives as well. Not in need of any lectures on cost of living and suport. For those who helped with good solid information on terminal fees and taxes thankyou.

Time Line:

Contacted USCS not received NOA1: June 12th. Got Receit number NOA! receipt sent to wrong address Corrected Stated NOA1 date said to be by contacted agent as 6 May

NVC: 24 August received NVC stating fowarded to embasy petitioner will be contacted within week for instructions.

The Travel Tax may be less. It actually depends on whether the ticket was bought on-line or from a travel agent in the PI. Assume the worst 1,700php and hope for the best 500php. The terminal fee at NAIA is as was listed: 750php.

Mike & Beth, Riverton, WY

I-129F Section:

23 Apr 2009 | CSC Received I-129F

26 Sep 2009 | Wedding

AoS Section:

09 Oct 2009 | I-485 packet received in Chicago

06 Mar 2010 | Green Cards received

I-751 Removal of Conditions Section:

26 Nov 2011 | Filed I-751 ROC packet to CSC

16 Jun 2012 | 10 Year Green cards arrive

N-400 Naturalization - Citizenship Section:

26 NOV 2012 | Sent N-400 to Phoenix Lockbox

30 NOV 2012 | 797C

17 DEC 2012 | Biometrics

Timeline

Just flew thru Manila a few weeks ago. Pretty sure we paid terminal fees of 400 and 750 pesos (so 1,150 total per person). The shops near the gate will take American dollars & of course pesos, but no credit cards. A decent meal will run around 500 pesos.

The Travel Tax may be less. It actually depends on whether the ticket was bought on-line or from a travel agent in the PI. Assume the worst 1,700php and hope for the best 500php. The terminal fee at NAIA is as was listed: 750php.

I'm pretty sure our travel tax was less than 1,700 pesos. I almost want to say that we didn't pay it at all, but I'm not sure.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Just flew thru Manila a few weeks ago. Pretty sure we paid terminal fees of 400 and 750 pesos (so 1,150 total per person). The shops near the gate will take American dollars & of course pesos, but no credit cards. A decent meal will run around 500 pesos.

You probably paid for travel tax exemption certificate which costs P200/person and the terminal fee of P750

Travel tax is P1,620

http://www.philtourism.gov.ph/ttax.html

Terminal fee is P750

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/announcem...S_TERMINAL_FEE_

Timeline

Thanks again for all the quick replys. I did purches the tickets on-line and included was $74.60 for tax and fees. Never know what if any and all of the actual charges are included in those taxs. She has plenty to cover any not included and plenty for food, snacks or maybe even that humm do I need this novialty travel mug or snowglobe. As an interesting side note. What does your your misses or mister what first when they arrive at there new home? Besides the just you or hugg and kiss. When I asked this was kinda amused and was reminded on just how lucky a man I am. Alma has a wish for a BigMac. he he.

Time Line:

These are the US government imposed taxes and fees on airline tickets:

September 11th Security Fee: $2.50 USD applies per flight segment (maximum charge per trip--$5.00 USD one-way, $10.00 USD round-trip). A flight segment is defined as one takeoff and one landing.

Passenger Facility Charges: up to $18.00 USD may apply depending upon the itinerary chosen.

Travel Facilities Tax: up to $16.00 USD per round-trip for domestic flights beginning or ending in Alaska or Hawaii may apply depending upon the itinerary chosen.

Federal Domestic Flight Segment Fee: $3.60 USD applies per flight segment. A flight segment is defined as one takeoff and one landing.

U.S. International Departure Tax: $16.10 per departure applies to each international ticket.

U.S. International Arrival Tax: $16.10, US Customs fee of $5.50, Immigration (INS) fee of $7.00 and Animal and Plant Health Inspection fee (APHIS) of $5.00.

International travel incurs additional international taxes, the amounts of which can vary dramatically depending upon routing and destination. Total tax amounts for all taxes are displayed prior to booking.

French Fries was the first request along with the burger.

Love forever,

Dale & Trisha

Married: 9/29/2008

K3 Visa

POE-MSP: 3/13/2009

AOS/EAD

Greencard received: 08/29/2009

Removal of Conditions:

Approved: 10/20/2011

Citizenship

9/19/2012

The big thing missed for my wife was all the fresh vegetables and fish. She says everything in the stores here is frozen an it has a funny taste. I suggested we get some in cans and she was very fast to say no but I got some anyway and after she tried it I think she changed her mind cause now we only by vege's in the can.

-P

What does your your misses or mister what first when they arrive at there new home? Besides the just you or hugg and kiss. When I asked this was kinda amused and was reminded on just how lucky a man I am. Alma has a wish for a BigMac. he he.
Edited by PhiLandShiR

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Timeline
The big thing missed for my wife was all the fresh vegetables and fish. She says everything in the stores here is frozen an it has a funny taste. I suggested we get some in cans and she was very fast to say no but I got some anyway and after she tried it I think she changed her mind cause now we only by vege's in the can.

-P

What does your your misses or mister what first when they arrive at there new home? Besides the just you or hugg and kiss. When I asked this was kinda amused and was reminded on just how lucky a man I am. Alma has a wish for a BigMac. he he.

Depends on where you live... in the Atlanta area there are several Asian food markets that are affordable and offer fresh vegetables & quality meat. My wife enjoys when we shop there.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Timeline
WOW some are reading alot into a simple post. Just asked what was the correct fees for departing and some are quick to throw the don't be a cheap jerk card. Of course She will have more than enough for travel and any expenses. She said that 2000 pesos was ample and I knew better than that is why I added this post. Am well aware of the cost of living, support needs after she arrives as well. Not in need of any lectures on cost of living and suport. For those who helped with good solid information on terminal fees and taxes thankyou.

adventure509, Sorry dude, very groggy last night. No offenses meant on my part, a wholehearted apology. Mainly was trying to convey the need for x-tra dollars rather than just pesos in transit. I left Manila in May with barely the cash to get through the airport and pesos had no value once en-route. Again, sorry for the jerkishness... A sincere congrats and best wishes.

July 26 '09 I-129F Petition Sent

Oct 6 '09 Petition Approved

November 6 '09 Medical Complete

November 12 '09 Interview Complete

November 19 '09 Visa Delivered

November 25 '09 POE

February 6 '10 Married

September 30 '10 AOS App sent - crazy overloaded!

December 13 '10 AP Email notice

December 17 '10 EAD Hardcopy received. Yeah!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Tell her to pack her own food for the trip. My wife didn't and she was miserable. She hated the airline food and didn't order any ffood in Japan en route because she couldn't read the menus at the restaurants in the airport.

08/28/2004 Engaged

09/22/2004 I-129F submitted

10/01/2004 I-129F Approved

12/15/2004 K1 Issued

12/30/2004 Arrival in US

02/19/2005 Married

01/30/2006 Conditional Green Card Approved

01/15/2008 Conditions Removed and 10 Year Card Issued

03/28/2009 N-400 mailed to Lockbox

07/17/2009 Interview Denver USCIS office RECOMMENDED FOR APPROVAL

08/28/2009 Naturalization Ceremony - US District Court - Denver, Colorado[/b][/u]

09/04/2009 Applied for passport

09/22/2009 Passport approved and mailed

09/24/2009 Passport received

08/26/2009 Naturalization Certificate and Name Change Petition arrive back from State Department

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.