Ju_Dan

Exame medico (vacina HPV)

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Gente,

Tenho menos de 26 anos e fiz hoje a minha consulta medica!

Após os pedidos usuais de exame a médica me pediu para tomar a vacina contra HPV, alegando ser obrigatória para mulheres com menos de

26 anos.

Alguém tem alguma informação para compartilhar sobre a obrigatoriedade desta vacina?

Obrigada!

Ju

Sorry, I dont speak portuguese and the little I try to understand and Translate using a website may not be the accurate translation, so I hope I am helping with my answer and not giving you the wrong information.

Not sure if you already visit the an authorized doctor [from the list of doctors approved by the embassy] http://brasilia.usembassy.gov/pdfs/InstrEx..._2008)dec08.pdf -

You are required to visit one of their doctors, blood tests, lungs xrates.. If you have not visit any of the authorized doctors, you need to set up an appointment [as long as you are schedule for your interview], the doctor, for blood test and xrates. Recommendation is call the doctor first set the appointment

If I am not mistaken, the expenses are as follow:

Doctor - R$227,00

Blood Test + PPD - R$273,00

X Rate - 58,00

Edited by ImWaiting

"Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all. Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity. It is right and it is duty." -- NAPF page on Oscar Romero

Wife'sTime Line My link

Timeline
Sorry, I dont speak portuguese and the little I try to understand and Translate using a website may not be the accurate translation, so I hope I am helping with my answer and not giving you the wrong information.

Not sure if you already visit the an authorized doctor [from the list of doctors approved by the embassy] http://brasilia.usembassy.gov/pdfs/InstrEx..._2008)dec08.pdf -

You are required to visit one of their doctors, blood tests, lungs xrates.. If you have not visit any of the authorized doctors, you need to set up an appointment [as long as you are schedule for your interview], the doctor, for blood test and xrates. Recommendation is call the doctor first set the appointment

If I am not mistaken, the expenses are as follow:

Doctor - R$227,00

Blood Test + PPD - R$273,00

X Rate - 58,00

Hello,

thanks for the answer!

I was saying before that I went to the doctor today, but I got a question about the HPV vaccine!

The doctor said that it is obligated for women up to 26 year old for the visa approval...

I'm wondering if someone passed for the same situation...

Ohh, sorry my portuguese is "0",

Well, the requirements for the HIV is for ANY individual of age 15 and over. Must be done, given to the doctor and he will seal the package for the embassy.

My fiancee has done all the requirements, and we are just waiting for the interview. Feel free to ask if any concerns..

vp

"Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all. Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity. It is right and it is duty." -- NAPF page on Oscar Romero

Wife'sTime Line My link

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Oi!

Eu tenho 37 anos e não precisei, mas falei com várias meninas mais novas e todas falaram que precisaram. Por que tu não ligas pro médico que eu fui, o Dr. Joaquim? As duas secretárias dele são AS MAIS FOFAS, super gente boa e só precisas dizer que estás para receber o agendamento da entrevista e queres saber as vacinas para tua idade. Elas te respondem mesmo sem marcar consulta. Tudo o que elas me falaram foi exato e eu gostei demais do atendimento deste médico.

Dr. Joaquim Duarte

(21) 2533-1311

Boa sorte!

Beinha

My life is perfect now, I'm here with my love and everything is great! I feel blessed, thank you God for all your plans, they are way better than I could have ever asked for.

Timeline

Se alguém precisar desta informação o valor da vacina no Brasil custa em torno de 400 reais.

E pelo visto parece ser obrigatória para meninas com menos de 26 anos.

O valor da vacina nos EUA é 130 dólares!

Abraços,

Ju

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.