Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

change of address

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines

hello everyone,

as i was going over our I129F application form(file copy), i noticed my address was wrong. i only get to realize now that we are going over all our documents. i am the beneficiary (alien fiancee).the address that we put in the form was given to me by my teacher assistant(2008). but now we have a new teacher assistant in charge of foreign teachers ( i am teaching in china) and she gave me different address. i didn't really realize it at first because i was confident the previous assistant gave me a correct pinyin translation(in letters). but now i see it's a different STREET NUMBER and POSTAL/ZIP CODE. should we make the changes now or we can do that later? (our case is still being adjudicated at USCIS)



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...