DoneWaiting

BRAZIL K1 Process/Experience, Feedback, Concerns, Advise

244 posts in this topic

Hey all! just wanted to happily report that we passed the interview last Thursday! I guess we switched the Sworn Statement form which (although we were first at the consulate) pushed us to the end of the interview line, but whatevs...we had 5 hours of togetherness with other VJ couples (hey minme :))

We also decided to pay the express TNT fee to get the passport/visa to Bira in Sao Paulo (R$240) this week since our trip to the US is this Sunday!

I can't believe we're at the end of this leg of the journey!

For those of you with interview dates to come, God Bless you...you'll be fine!

Congratulations, we will see you when your AOS starts..

"Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all. Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity. It is right and it is duty." -- NAPF page on Oscar Romero

Wife'sTime Line My link

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re-Visiting Post

"Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all. Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity. It is right and it is duty." -- NAPF page on Oscar Romero

Wife'sTime Line My link

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

Aw, happy anniversary for the g'card! Only 9 more months til you & your wife start ROC, eh? :)

I-129F Petition Mailed: 26 Oct 2009 ♥ NOA1: 27 Oct 2009 ♥ NOA2: 15 Jan 2010

K-1 VisaNVC: 22-27 Jan 2010 ♥ RdJ receipt: 1 Feb 2010 ♥ Packet 3/4: 12 Feb 2010 ♥ Interview: 4 May 2010

»-(¯`·.·´¯)-> Married (17 Aug 2010) <-(¯`·.·´¯)-«

AOS (I-485)Mailed: 21 Aug 2010 ♥ NOA: 2 Sept 2010 ♥ To CSC: 20 Sept 2010 ♥ Biometrics: 5 Oct 2010 ♥ RFE: 10 -16 Nov 2010 ♥ Approved: 18 Nov 2010

AP (I-131)Mailed: 21 Aug 2010 ♥ NOA: 2 Sept 2010 ♥ Approved: 20 Oct 2010

EAD (I-765)Mailed: 21 Aug 2010 ♥ NOA: 2 Sept 2010 ♥ Biometrics: 5 Oct 2010 ♥ Approved: 20 Oct 2010

ROC (I-751)Mailed: 6 Nov 2012 ♥ NOA: 7 Nov 2012 ♥ Biometrics: 5 Dec 2012 ♥ Approved: 15 May 2013

Naturalization (N-400)Mailed: 03 August 2015 ♥ NOA: 07 August 2015 ♥ Biometrics: 3 Sept 2015 ♥ Interview: 13 Nov 2015 ♥ Oath: 8 Dec '15

Yes, time is going fast.. Who knew we were in such distress period of time some time ago. Now, after the first and second part of the journey we are aiming for another chapter.. Soon we will see each other in another forum looking for our 10 year GC and or Citizenship..

Cheers to all

Wife'sTime Line My link

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.