Princess_Maricar

worried............

4 posts in this topic

Hello VJ's it's me again, I called the NVC last night and they ask me the "beneficiary name and DOB and the petitioner's name and DOB after I give our NVC case number.

And they ask me too,our email address and I give the two after that my phone got off.Am worried if she has another things to tell me and can't call her back that late at night.

Do I expect,they will generate for choice of agent and send it to our email address? :blush: OR

Do I have to call them back tonight?

Thanks for who answer my queries.

Tim and Maricar

" If we could live life all over again,we would still choose each other.If we are reborn to second life, we would marry each other again,we are persons with one heart,one soul,the same dreams and aspiration."

Hello VJ's it's me again, I called the NVC last night and they ask me the "beneficiary name and DOB and the petitioner's name and DOB after I give our NVC case number.

And they ask me too,our email address and I give the two after that my phone got off.Am worried if she has another things to tell me and can't call her back that late at night.

Do I expect,they will generate for choice of agent and send it to our email address? :blush: OR

Do I have to call them back tonight?

Thanks for who answer my queries.

Tim and Maricar

Hi, call them back and you can tell to the operator that you already called last night and your phone cut off. So, you can tell everything they need to know especially you email addresses. Goodluck to your NVC journey!

May 20, 2009 - I-130 sent

Aug. 21, 2009 - I-130 APPROVED

Sept. 01, 2009 - NVC received & case# assigned

Oct. 19, 2009 - Log-in FAILED (YEPEE!!!!)

Oct. 20, 2009 - Case COMPLETE!!! (confirmed by the NVC operator)

Oct. 27, 2009 - Interview Date assign(By NVC operator)

Nov. 16-17, 2009 - Medical PASSED

Dec. 04, 2009 - INTERVIEW(APPROVED!!!)

Dec. 08, 2009 - Visa pick-up at the Embassy

Dec. 16, 2009 - CFO

Dec. 19, 2009 - My Flight - POE (JFK New York) via NWA

Thank you Lord for guiding me in this journey.

rakl65w7x.png

Hi, nothing to be worried about, You can just call them back and give the info when they ask u again. As long they have ur both email and for sure they gonna send you the ds3032 and AOS in the mail too. Just like ours we haven't recieved any email but we got it from mail, 7 days after they gave us our case number..

Good Luck....

I already give them my email and my hubby's email and after cut off.Thank you guy's. So i have to call them back for sure.

" If we could live life all over again,we would still choose each other.If we are reborn to second life, we would marry each other again,we are persons with one heart,one soul,the same dreams and aspiration."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.