enfm

interview on wed. oct 28

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hi fellows,

i have interview on wed. at 9:15am the thing is my interview here in puerto rico i just file here because we moved for 2 years. and after 2 years going back in the states again. my hubby his a military i hope everything going too smoothly and i cant understand what i feel. i m so excited but nervous well pray for me. i will let you know what happen....

God bless to all

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
hi fellows,

i have interview on wed. at 9:15am the thing is my interview here in puerto rico i just file here because we moved for 2 years. and after 2 years going back in the states again. my hubby his a military i hope everything going too smoothly and i cant understand what i feel. i m so excited but nervous well pray for me. i will let you know what happen....

God bless to all

First time my wife went in to our local field office, she went completely braindead with those armed guards, but that was during our AOS, she has become a lot more comfortable since then. Wore a very sharp business suit, hair and makeup all fixed up, and loaded with self confidence. Really no threats with UCS, if you blow it, just go back to your green card. But we reviewed her test twice while driving in, she knew the N-400 form, and had all of the original evidence. Had to the courage to ask why St. Paul does not have the same day oath as many other USCIS field offices. You will do fine with the correct professional attitude, knowledge of the civics tests, the forms, and all of your evidence. If you blow it, will get a second chance with absolutely no concerns about deportation. Good luck is getting a reasonable IO, that I can pray for, and not having a traffic jam to deal with. I allowed a full 90 minutes extra for a normal three hour trip, but didn't pray hard enough to get a decent IO. But my wife handled her well by knowing the regulations probably better than she did.

hi fellows,

God bless to all

First time my wife went in to our local field office, she went completely braindead with those armed guards, but that was during our AOS, she has become a lot more comfortable since then. Wore a very sharp business suit, hair and makeup all fixed up, and loaded with self confidence. Really no threats with UCS, if you blow it, just go back to your green card. But we reviewed her test twice while driving in, she knew the N-400 form, and had all of the original evidence. Had to the courage to ask why St. Paul does not have the same day oath as many other USCIS field offices. You will do fine with the correct professional attitude, knowledge of the civics tests, the forms, and all of your evidence. If you blow it, will get a second chance with absolutely no concerns about deportation. Good luck is getting a reasonable IO, that I can pray for, and not having a traffic jam to deal with. I allowed a full 90 minutes extra for a normal three hour trip, but didn't pray hard enough to get a decent IO. But my wife handled her well by knowing the regulations probably better than she did.

thanks nickD for telling experience

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi Enfm,

Good luck on your upcoming interview this week....

Wishing you all the best there, especially more so that your husband is in the military and might not be there with you for the interview

Don't worry, you'll pass and do well and have the oath after that..:)

And yes, do post back as to how it goes, as that's helpful indeed...

Ant

hi fellows,

God bless to all

Edited by Ant+D+A

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2006 ( 3 Months I-485 Wait) "Adjusted": 2-Years Green Card.

2007 ( 2 Months) "Numbered": SSN Card.

2007 (<1 Months) "Licensed": NYS 4-Years Driver's License.

2009 (10 Months I-751 Wait) "Removed": 10-Years 5-Months Green Card.

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 4 Months) "Moved": New House Constructed and Moved Into.

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Secured": US Citizen SSN Card.

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

2010 ( 1 Month) "Voted": US Citizen NYS Voter's Registration Card.

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

Hi Enfm,

Good luck on your upcoming interview this week....

Wishing you all the best there, especially more so that your husband is in the military and might not be there with you for the interview

Don't worry, you'll pass and do well and have the oath after that..:)

And yes, do post back as to how it goes, as that's helpful indeed...

Ant

hi fellows,

God bless to all

million thanks for encouragement

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.