CA dreamer

How to send barcoded aos package

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I paid the aos bill And the stAtus shows as paid.can I send them the aos package?and how to generate a barcoded sheet,I read the shortcuts but I still can't understand where to put this sheet and whAt is the link to it

thanks so much

Filed: Timeline
I paid the aos bill And the stAtus shows as paid.can I send them the aos package?and how to generate a barcoded sheet,I read the shortcuts but I still can't understand where to put this sheet and whAt is the link to it

thanks so much

I have a question:

What do you mean by AOS package?

Did you recieve I-864 package by NVC or do you mean you printed the form I-864 from internet?

Because NVC do not send you any package before they recieve AOS bill.

Thanks

Mehrdad1969

Timeline

No the status just shows as paid for 70usd that's all.and jam asking if I can send them the i864 package and papers needed now? I didn't get any thing from NBC rather than paid on their site.

Edited by paradiselost

Timeline
No the status just shows as paid for 70usd that's all.and jam asking if I can send them the i864 package and papers needed now? I didn't get any thing from NBC rather than paid on their site.

Paradiselost,

Once you have a "paid" status, you can print out the coversheet. Just log in the NVC website, in the same way you did to pay for your AOS bill and follow the directions. Once you print the coversheet, it will also tell you to proceed to the Affidavit of Support(I-864) and just follow the directions. It is quite easy. Don't worry, you will be fine.

Congratulations and the best of luck to you.

Liz and Mohamed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.