w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

U.S States, by the date of repeal of anti-miscegenation laws

29 posts in this topic

Why are you obsessed with this #######?

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

I need to dig up my one or two year old predictions here. Had the roles been reversed, it would have received the typical yawn plus a "it's isolated" etc response. Because the offender is white, it's just wrong.

Another day in America.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Timeline
I need to dig up my one or two year old predictions here. Had the roles been reversed, it would have received the typical yawn plus a "it's isolated" etc response. Because the offender is white, it's just wrong.

Another day in the life of an America.

:lol:

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

I know it's funny when I illustrate your double standards (hypocrisy).

Actually, what's funny is I thought of giving you a challenge which I know you couldn't possibly meet.

The challenge would have been for you to show me an article on VJ in which a black Justice of the Peace denied a marriage license to a multiracial couple, in which I commented to the effect of it being an isolated incident.

I'd challenge you to find it but I know you couldn't.

And that made me laugh.

In other words, little gangsta, I was laughing at you, not with you :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
U.S States, by the date of repeal of anti-miscegenation laws:

No laws passed = grey

Before 1887 = green

1948 to 1967 = yellow

12 June 1967 = red

Just wanted to point out that the significance of the 1967 date was that this was the year of the celebrated Loving decision, the Supreme Court case which overturned the Virginia miscegenation statute under the Fourteenth Amendment (Equal Protection), and thereby ending the odious practice nationwide.

U.S States, by the date of repeal of anti-miscegenation laws:

No laws passed = grey

Before 1887 = green

1948 to 1967 = yellow

12 June 1967 = red

Just wanted to point out that the significance of the 1967 date was that this was the year of the celebrated Loving decision, the Supreme Court case which overturned the Virginia miscegenation statute under the Fourteenth Amendment (Equal Protection), and thereby ending the odious practice nationwide.

I figured most people already knew that. Maybe little homey didn't.

Actually, what's funny is I thought of giving you a challenge which I know you couldn't possibly meet.

The challenge would have been for you to show me an article on VJ in which a black Justice of the Peace denied a marriage license to a multiracial couple, in which I commented to the effect of it being an isolated incident.

I'd challenge you to find it but I know you couldn't.

And that made me laugh.

In other words, little gangsta, I was laughing at you, not with you :)

To the contrary, the joke was on you. Actually this proved another point of mind that the AA community will forcefully be in the media no matter what. Personally, I couldn't care less what the community did or didn't do. I don't see them any different, let alone above anyone else. However, what is clear is that many in that community have something to gain from constantly stirring up controversy. Most people have better things to do with their lives. Hence, their success.

If it's not one thing, it's always another. Fix one thing and then something else will conveniently pop up.

Edited by Booyah!

... many in that community have something to gain from constantly stirring up controversy.

Little homey, this controversy was ginned up by a white justice of the peace knowingly defying federal law :)

... many in that community have something to gain from constantly stirring up controversy.

Little homey, this controversy was ginned up by a white justice of the peace knowingly defying federal law :)

First off, you're calling the wrong guy little, let alone homey. That's up your alley not mine.

As I said, it's always something. I am sure next week it will be a Caucasian refused to serve someone a vanilla ice-cream. Oh the tragedy.

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out why Australia is moving up and up the ranks, while the US is falling and starting to look like the slums of India. Clearly priorities are in the wrong place.

Edited by Booyah!

First off, you're calling the wrong guy little, let alone homey. That's up your alley not mine.

As I said, it's always something. I am sure next week it will be a Caucasian refused to serve someone a vanilla ice-cream. Oh the tragedy.

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out why Australia is moving up and up the ranks, while the US is falling and starting to look like the slums of India. Clearly priorities are in the wrong place.

Glad to see that your attitude is improving. Keep insulting everyone, maybe they will respect you more.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Glad to see that your attitude is improving. Keep insulting everyone, maybe they will respect you more.

What's it to you? Did you see your name mentioned or are you just trolling?

What's it to you? Did you see your name mentioned or are you just trolling?

You are so lame. No wonder why everyone here hates you.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015