SuperDuper!

What is the latest USEM interview date being booked now?

21 posts in this topic

I'm calling Tuesday (Manila Time) Monday here in the US Pacific, first thing in the morning. I'll post the date we get if she's already eligible. I'm going to shoot for the 26th.

Yes, good luck in getting the date you want. If you remember, can you ask what is the furthest date out that USEM is currently booking. Thanks. :star:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
OK, so we are hearing that USEM is booking appts as late as Nov 4 now? Anybody else call and ask how far in advance appts are being accepted now?

Good luck to all.

Trying to get my girl to commit to an interview date, and then I will soon call and post the info I find out here. :star:

hi..just wanna share...

if ur eligible, u can already call and set a date for ur interview as far as nov. 24,,thats my friend's appt. date considering her NOA2 came in earlier than mine...in my own opinion, slots for later appt. dates are still open...mine was set on the 28th and in their email it states that should i cancel or move, they will give me till the 26th..hope u can get urs sooner...good luck to us

daisy

OUR K-1 JOURNEY TIMELINE

06-22-2009 ---- NOA1 09-18-2009 ---- NOA2

10-27-2009 ---- Medical 11-11-2009 ---- PEPS for Annulment Issue 11-18-09 ----Received PEPS Result

12-04-2009 ---- Interview 12-12-2009 ---- Visa Received

12-18-2009 ---- Flight to US via PAL ...POE - LAX

03-02-2010 ---- SSN and State ID

---AOS TIMELINE---

02-09-2010 ---- Mailed AOS( 485, 864, 131, 765, 1145)

02-12-2010 ---- AOS Package Received by DHS-USCIS

02-18-2010 ---- E-Notification, SMS and NOA Hardcopy Received

03-15-2010 ---- Biometrics Appointment in Milwaukee, WI

04-09-2010 ---- Authorization for Parole/Travel Dox Received

04-16-2010 ---- EAD Card Received

05-12-2010 ---- Interview Schedule in Milwaukee..PASSED!!! Thank You Lord!

05-17-2010 ---- Welcome Notice arrived in mail

06-01-2010 ---- Received Instruction Permit Card from DMV

06-10-2010 ---- 2-yr. GC/PRC arrived today in the mail..SALAMAT PO LORD!

12-12-2010 ---- Got my DMV License

OK, so we are hearing that USEM is booking appts as late as Nov 4 now? Anybody else call and ask how far in advance appts are being accepted now?

Good luck to all.

Trying to get my girl to commit to an interview date, and then I will soon call and post the info I find out here. :star:

hi..just wanna share...

if ur eligible, u can already call and set a date for ur interview as far as nov. 24,,thats my friend's appt. date considering her NOA2 came in earlier than mine...in my own opinion, slots for later appt. dates are still open...mine was set on the 28th and in their email it states that should i cancel or move, they will give me till the 26th..hope u can get urs sooner...good luck to us

daisy

Wow, great info, thank you. So Nov 26/27 is shut down for AMerican Thanksgiving holiday weekend, and Nov 30 is Bonaficio Day in Phils, and maybe USEM is shut down then, too. Much help, thanks. I hope my girl can commit to going soon.

Edited by itzallgood

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just called now. they have available K1 appointments starting nov 4th. I booked the 10th. They are closed on nov 11th.

Good luck to US all.

Timeline

Have known each other and have been friends for 20+ Years.

May 18, 2009 - Mailed I-129F Package

May 19, 2009 - Receipt of Confirmation from USPS

May 22, 2009 - Check Cashed

May 23, 2009 - Received NOA1

May 23, 2009 - Signed up for E-mail updates on USCIS.gov website.

Aug 27, 2009 - Touched 1

Aug 27, 2009 - NOA-2 E-mail Received!

Sept 8, 2009 - NVC Received File - Was stuck in AP for 28 Days!

Oct 6, 2009 - NVC sent file to Manila - Thank GOD

Oct 9, 2009 - File in System at US. Embassy In Manila

Oct 15, 2009 - Information packet received by Beneficiary from Manila

Oct 14, 2009 - Advanced Medical Exam Passed

Nov 10, 2009 - Interview - Passed Thank GOD again.

Nov 17, 2009 - Visa received

Nov 17, 2009 - CFO Seminar

Nov 21, 2009 - returned to US with the Love of my life.

Dec 17th, 2009 - Wedding! Yahoo!

Jan 14th, 2010 - Mailed I-485 / 765 Package

Jan 21, 2010 - NOA1 for 485 / 765

Feb 17, 2010 - Biometrics

Mar 9, 2010 - EAD Card in Production

May 28, 2010 - Greencard Received!

OK, well tonight I called and found out the USEM is currently booking interviews thru Dec 23rd. I guess they will shut down the last week of the year, which sounds about right. THanks to everyone for sharing info. Good luck to us all in our interviews!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Manila Embassy holiday closures.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwhholi.html

July 26 '09 I-129F Petition Sent

Oct 6 '09 Petition Approved

November 6 '09 Medical Complete

November 12 '09 Interview Complete

November 19 '09 Visa Delivered

November 25 '09 POE

February 6 '10 Married

September 30 '10 AOS App sent - crazy overloaded!

December 13 '10 AP Email notice

December 17 '10 EAD Hardcopy received. Yeah!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.