3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi just wanna know if somebody here had the same problem of getting their SSN as I do. It's been 3 weeks I never received my SSN in the mail, today my husband and I decided to visit our local office we talked to this guy he told us that immigration thing didn't match my information or something like that and we need to wait for another weeks again. I hope somebody can tell me what to do. Thanks .

AOS Time line :

June 22-09- Mail to Chicago log box

June 24-09- Chicago office received my AOS package

wrong address ( need to call them)

July 15-09- call the 800 number

July 25-09- received noa1(131,765,485) ( with our new address)

August 6-09- received AP

August 5-09 -received biometrics schedule

August 27- 09-biometrics

September 7-09- received EAD

September 8-09- Apply SSN ( 7 weeks i still dont receive it until this time )

October 21- 09-AOS interview

October 22- 09-Case approved online

October 26- Card Production order

October 29- Welcome Notice received

November 2-09- Received Green Card

November 4-09- fill up another form for my SSN

Novemver 5-09- I have my SSN

November-12-09 received SSC in the mail

THANKS GOD

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi cammy,

did you try to ask the SSA what's the problem?

if you had your NOA and Card for your EAD you shouldn't have problem with your application for SSN.

in my case i received my EAD Card and NOA saturday, so i have to wait for monday to go to SSA.

so worried coz i will be starting my job tuesday and of course EAD card is not enough and they will be asking for my SSN.

luckily, i went back to SSA wednesday morning before going to work,

i still don't have the card but they gave me a note with my SSN on it to present to my supervisor.

i hope this satisfies your inquiry. . .

GOD BLESS US ALL!

good luck,

klik2chat :whistle:

post-73178-1254359832_thumb.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi cammy,

did you try to ask the SSA what's the problem?

if you had your NOA and Card for your EAD you shouldn't have problem with your application for SSN.

in my case i received my EAD Card and NOA saturday, so i have to wait for monday to go to SSA.

so worried coz i will be starting my job tuesday and of course EAD card is not enough and they will be asking for my SSN.

luckily, i went back to SSA wednesday morning before going to work,

i still don't have the card but they gave me a note with my SSN on it to present to my supervisor.

i hope this satisfies your inquiry. . .

GOD BLESS US ALL!

good luck,

klik2chat :whistle:

Hi thanks for your reply we ask him about it as what he said there's a problem with the immigration thing that didn't match the information or something like that . I already have my EAD i got it last september 7 and September 8 we went to SSA office to apply I expected to have it in about 2 weeks but eventually this is our 3 weeks now but i dont heard nothing from them so we decided to visit our local office today and still nothing well i guess i have to wait another weeks again . Good luck on your job sistah

AOS Time line :

June 22-09- Mail to Chicago log box

June 24-09- Chicago office received my AOS package

wrong address ( need to call them)

July 15-09- call the 800 number

July 25-09- received noa1(131,765,485) ( with our new address)

August 6-09- received AP

August 5-09 -received biometrics schedule

August 27- 09-biometrics

September 7-09- received EAD

September 8-09- Apply SSN ( 7 weeks i still dont receive it until this time )

October 21- 09-AOS interview

October 22- 09-Case approved online

October 26- Card Production order

October 29- Welcome Notice received

November 2-09- Received Green Card

November 4-09- fill up another form for my SSN

Novemver 5-09- I have my SSN

November-12-09 received SSC in the mail

THANKS GOD

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.