Jump to content



1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines

I would like to ask if any of you have similar problem like me. I have some problem with my marriage certificate. I didn't notice that before I had SECPA in pasig city that there's a dash or hyphen (-) in my name because i have a long name. Although now I am trying to correct the error in pasig it would take a while to get the correct one. So my question is. When we send our marriage contract along with I-129F. I have the hyphen in my name. Should I write the NVC or USembassy about this or just send them the new marriage contract with the corrected name? I am really worried my fellow VJ's so please advice me on what to do. The lady in Pasig told me to just send the new marriage contract to the embassy in America and that's it, no need of anything. Is this true? Let me know so that i can do this right away and wont be a problem in the future. Thank you po!

stellar8 :crying:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...