Gumbolette

Medical Examination Passed

51 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
All the Glory and Praise for Him!

I'm very happy to share my medical experience with everyone. My first day was very smooth. I arrived at St. Lukes at around 11:40ish AM and I was out of St. Lukes at around 3:11 PM. yay! good 3 hours. I was asked to go back the next day (today) for my vaccinations.

TIPS.

► I would suggest to those who will have their medical soon to go at St Lukes after lunch since people aren't much crowded. Though the guard will give you the flowchart of the medical exam, it was not followed in my case since St. Lukes people reshuffles the patients to go to a different department to lessen the waiting time.

►Never wear earrings on your 2x2 pics they will ask you to submit a picture with no earrings at the releasing counter on your 2nd day. ( I think I missed this info so I was wearing earrings. :wacko: )

►avoid the fixers outside St. Lukes.

And on my 2nd day, I arrived at like 12:45 PM. The guard typed my PDS (patient data sheet) number at the computer to check if I am indeed for immunization and he stamped my receipt "for immunization" 2nd floor.

There, I gave my receipt of the medical fee at the immunization counter. I waited for like 2.5 hours just be called and have the vaccines. Namely, MMR, Tdap, and Anti-Cervical Cancer.

Be very attentive, because you will be called via intercom speaker not the one who is calling names on the counter.

After I got my vaccines, Hey it was 3 shots! ( I was really teary when I went out of immunization room because I'm seriously afraid of needles.. :lol: ) I was instructed to go at the ground floor and wait for my name to be called again.. After 30 minutes, I was called and proceeded to counter A, I signed some medical papers. Then I went back to my seat and I again waited for my name to be called for releasing. At the releasing, they gave me the Xray CD. The lady told me that they will just forward my medical results to the USEM.

I walked home around 4:30ish PM with a big smile in my heart. Thank you Lord! I passed the tedious medical.

TIPS

►Take breakfast or lunch before you proceed on your immunization since you will really wait for a long time before you get called.

►Bring jacket. It became so cold just seating for a couple of hours.

►Be attentive esp when you are at the releasing section . The mic was very muffled I hardly understand my name, and if your name got called and you missed it, they will put your papers aside and you have to follow it up dreadfully. One of my seatmates who were way ahead of my timetable missed the call and she was waiting and waiting for her name to be called and yet, I finished first before her.

So yeah, these are the info I can share to you. My arms are still painful from the 3 shots I received. :crying:

Never stop praying!

-Luvtechwifey

Hello Congrats to you... Thank you for the TIPS.. I will be going to have a ADVANCE MEDICAL on OCT 5,

I don't have any appointment letter. But one of the member here in VJ she got her advance medical sept 24.

they said i will just bring

noa1

noa2

NVC letter that we have already case #

:-)

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

You can go have your medical exam anytime, as long as you have your:

- 2x2 pictures (4 pieces with white background) - DONE

- your passport - DONE

- your US Embassy appointment letter (which was e-mailed to you, the beneficiary) - I DON'T HAVE THIS

- the letter from the US Embasy that was couriered to you informing you that you are eligible to set an appointment for your interview (SLMEC will rubber stamp it and write your Patient Data Sheet, or PDS, Number on it) - NONE

- your NVC Case Number - DONE

- and a copy of your I-129F NOA2 - DONE

Monday and Tuesday are the busiest days of the week to have it done. Luvtechwifey went Wednesday afternoon. I went Wednesday morning, so did SomedaySomehow. - MINE IS OCT 5.. ITS MONDAY.. i can't move my advance medical its because i have already a ticket to fly in manila next sunday :-(

Hope they will allowed me even i don't have a letter for medical

god bless

Timeline for my Mother

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Oh my I just hit the nail on the head, didnt I! My medical exams fall on the busiest days :oops: Oh my, This calls for a Girl's Scout :yes:

I have a question...

- the letter from the US Embasy that was couriered to you informing you that you are eligible to set an appointment for your interview (SLMEC will rubber stamp it and write your Patient Data Sheet, or PDS, Number on it)

Havent received this thru a courier. Is it the same as that of the embassy appointment letter emailed to me . I received two letters tho the other one differs to the other containing the following:

1. this is the first..(18kb)

This is your US Embassy (interview) appointment letter

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL)

Thank you for using the Visa Information Service. You have successfully scheduled an appointment for your visa interview. Here are the details of your appointment:

Appointment Confirmation Number:

PIN Number:

Applicant's Name: RHEAN NAYONA

Appointment Date: 08 October 2009

Appointment Time: 7:00 AM

Consulate: US Embassy - Manila

Family Member Name(s): [familyMember]

Visa Type:

Fiance

Confirmed on: 25 September 2009 09:36 AM

Last date for editing information: 06 October 2009

Last Date for Cancellation: 06 October 2009

Security Advice: Please arrive one hour before your appointment time. You may not enter the Embassy with guns, cellular telephones, photographic or video cameras, electronics such as radios or other equipment, including computers. Please do not bring any type of electronic equipment.

For safety and security, applicants are not permitted to bring cell phones or other electronic devices into US Embassy grounds. There will be no storage facility for cell phones and electronic devices at the Embassy; applicants should leave their electronic equipment in a safe location off Embassy grounds during their appointments.

PIN Purchase Date: 9/25/2009 1:35:31 AM

PIN Expiration Date: 3/24/2010 1:35:31 AM

PIN History:

9/25/2009 12:22:33 AM CONFIRMED 10/5/2009 7:00 AM

9/25/2009 1:36:01 AM CANCELLED 10/5/2009 7:00 AM

9/25/2009 1:36:35 AM CONFIRMED 10/8/2009 7:00 AM

Thank you,

The Visa Information Service Team

B.2 this is the second..(15kb)

This is still your US Embassy (interview) appointment letter. The call center sends it twice to make sure you receive it.

Thank you for using the Visa Information Service. You have successfully scheduled an appointment for your visa interview. Here are the details of your appointment:

Visa Type:

Fiance

Security Advice: Please arrive one hour before your appointment time. You may not enter the Embassy with guns, cellular telephones, photographic or video cameras, electronics such as radios or other equipment, including computers. Please do not bring any type of electronic equipment.

For safety and security, applicants are not permitted to bring cell phones or other electronic devices into US Embassy grounds. There will be no storage facility for cell phones and electronic devices at the Embassy; applicants should leave their electronic equipment in a safe location off Embassy grounds during their appointments.

FOR IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICANTS ONLY: Please read and follow all interview preparation instructions for visa applicants located on the Embassy's web site at http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3238.html. The instructions contained at the web site will inform you of the required documentation and procedures to follow prior to the interview date.

Thank you,

http://Philippines.us-visaservices.com/

and a copy of your I-129F NOA2??

> The NOA2 is the letter that your USC fiance receives from USCIS. It looks just like the NOA1, except the NOA2 is the approval notice. The NOA1 is a receipt notice.

> The US Embassy's letter (which they will courier to you) has the American Eagle logo and the name of the US Embassy on the upper right.

> The NVC Letter is sent to your USC fiance (usually mailed to him 1 week after he receives the hardcopy of the NOA2 through the mail), and has your name, your USCIS Receipt Number, and your NVC Case Number with a bar code. It's printed on a plain sheet of paper, the envelope has the name of the US Department of State National Visa Center on the upper left.

Is this the letter sent to my fiance confirming that our I-129F NOA2 is approved ( printed on an american eagle logo)?

thank u thank u thank u I am armed with the papers they need from me. I would not have done it without ur generous assistance :thumbs::dance: im grateful!!

"I will remain to be yours forever,My Love. I love you soOOo much,Honey! The mOst GOrgeous Man ever in Austin!"

--Rhean

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charles and Rhean

I-129F

02-xx-2008 Met online

03-21-2009 Travelled to Philippines to meet

03-31-2009 Sent out I -129F by FedEx

04-01-2009 NOA 1

08-31-2009 NOA 2 (what a long wait!)

09-04-2009 NVC received I-129F

09-11-2009 Embassy received I-129F

09-30-2009 Medical exam passed

10-08-2009 Interview ...a SUCCESS!

10-20-2009 POE..Minneapolis

10-22-2009 SSN..woohooo!

12-27-2009 Got Married!!!

AOS Timeline

01-07-10 Received changed name Social Security Number

01-10-10 Mailed AOS, EAD, AP via USPS

01-13-10 AOS packet touched , January 13, 2010, 8:10 am, CHICAGO, IL 60680

01-19-10 AOS, EAD, AP NOA1

02-19-10 Biometrics Appointment

02-19-10 Biometrics done!

You're welcome. :)

Oh my I just hit the nail on the head, didnt I! My medical exams fall on the busiest days :oops: Oh my, This calls for a Girl's Scout :yes:

I have a question...

- the letter from the US Embasy that was couriered to you informing you that you are eligible to set an appointment for your interview (SLMEC will rubber stamp it and write your Patient Data Sheet, or PDS, Number on it)

Havent received this thru a courier. Is it the same as that of the embassy appointment letter emailed to me . I received two letters tho the other one differs to the other containing the following:

1. this is the first..(18kb)

This is your US Embassy (interview) appointment letter

PIN Number:

Family Member Name(s): [familyMember]

Visa Type:

Fiance

PIN Purchase Date: 9/25/2009 1:35:31 AM

PIN Expiration Date: 3/24/2010 1:35:31 AM

PIN History:

9/25/2009 12:22:33 AM CONFIRMED 10/5/2009 7:00 AM

9/25/2009 1:36:01 AM CANCELLED 10/5/2009 7:00 AM

9/25/2009 1:36:35 AM CONFIRMED 10/8/2009 7:00 AM

Thank you,

B.2 this is the second..(15kb)

This is still your US Embassy (interview) appointment letter. The call center sends it twice to make sure you receive it.

Visa Type:

Fiance

FOR IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICANTS ONLY: Please read and follow all interview preparation instructions for visa applicants located on the Embassy's web site at http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3238.html. The instructions contained at the web site will inform you of the required documentation and procedures to follow prior to the interview date.

Thank you,

http://Philippines.us-visaservices.com/

and a copy of your I-129F NOA2??

> The NOA2 is the letter that your USC fiance receives from USCIS. It looks just like the NOA1, except the NOA2 is the approval notice. The NOA1 is a receipt notice.

> The US Embassy's letter (which they will courier to you) has the American Eagle logo and the name of the US Embassy on the upper right.

> The NVC Letter is sent to your USC fiance (usually mailed to him 1 week after he receives the hardcopy of the NOA2 through the mail), and has your name, your USCIS Receipt Number, and your NVC Case Number with a bar code. It's printed on a plain sheet of paper, the envelope has the name of the US Department of State National Visa Center on the upper left.

Is this the letter sent to my fiance confirming that our I-129F NOA2 is approved ( printed on an american eagle logo)?

thank u thank u thank u I am armed with the papers they need from me. I would not have done it without ur generous assistance :thumbs::dance: im grateful!!

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Hi Shiela-Todd.

The list I gave applies to K1 and K3 applicants. I believe Luvtechwifey can help you with the list of requirements needed for the medical that is appropriate to CR1/IR1. Isn't it NVC that arranges for your interview appointment date at the U.S. Embassy?

You should be able to have your medical exam armed with the photocopy of your I-130 NOA2 and your NVC Case Number and the other requirements (passport, photos, and any relevant medical certificates from your doctor in case you have had a previous medical condition that would be of concern to the U.S. Embassy. In my case, I had TB of the bone in 2003, so I had to obtain a clinical summary from the doctor who treated me.)

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Timeline
Hi Shiela-Todd.

The list I gave applies to K1 and K3 applicants. I believe Luvtechwifey can help you with the list of requirements needed for the medical that is appropriate to CR1/IR1. Isn't it NVC that arranges for your interview appointment date at the U.S. Embassy?

You should be able to have your medical exam armed with the photocopy of your I-130 NOA2 and your NVC Case Number and the other requirements (passport, photos, and any relevant medical certificates from your doctor in case you have had a previous medical condition that would be of concern to the U.S. Embassy. In my case, I had TB of the bone in 2003, so I had to obtain a clinical summary from the doctor who treated me.)

thank u thank u.. Yes i have that all the requirements now.. :-)

have a nice sunday

Timeline for my Mother

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.