jarl

rfe

18 posts in this topic

i was married in the philippines of USC, when the time i filed for REMOVING OF CONDITIONAL OF RESIDENCY, i have pending divorce my x-husband who filed for divorce.after few months my divorce was finalized, right after the final hearing i received final divorce decree.

question''

i received RFE from USCIS asking final (absolute) divorce decree or annulment. i am not sure about what is the final (absolute) divorce decree?

Are the final (absolute) divorce decree are they same as final divorce decree papers ....please shared your knowledge about this i am kind of confused?

04/08/2013 received NOA1 1-130 FOR PARENT

????????

i was married in the philippines of USC, when the time i filed for REMOVING OF CONDITIONAL OF RESIDENCY, i have pending divorce my x-husband who filed for divorce.after few months my divorce was finalized, right after the final hearing i received final divorce decree.

question''

i received RFE from USCIS asking final (absolute) divorce decree or annulment. i am not sure about what is the final (absolute) divorce decree?

Are the final (absolute) divorce decree are they same as final divorce decree papers ....please shared your knowledge about this i am kind of confused?

They are asking for the divorce papers that you just received from the court. Are they asking for Original or just a photocopy?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

You have to go to the county clerk where you were divorced and ask them for the copies of the stamped paperwork. They normally mail you copies, but they are not stamped as official. cost like $5 to $10 in most states for official copies.

TIME LINE 2007

01/12/07-I Fly to Australia

01/25/07-We Got Married!

07/15/07-Point of Entry (K3 Visa)

K3 Time Line for the I-130, I-129F, EAD and AOS

usaCa.gifanimated-hearts.gifaustralC_1xa.gif

Lifting Conditions Timeline

11/06/09- Mailed Petition Via USPS Certified Mail

11/09/09- Your item was delivered at 11:08 AM on November 9, 2009 in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92677.

11/12/09- Check Cashed

11/12/09- Return Receipt Arrives in Mail

11/13/09- Touched

11/16/09- NOA Received

11/27/09- Received Appointment Letter

12/18/09- Biometrics

12/21/09- Touched

01/08/10- Card Production Ordered (E-Mail)

01/09/10- Touched

01/14/10- Greencard Received

question''

They are asking for the divorce papers that you just received from the court. Are they asking for Original or just a photocopy?

it doesnt says. the RFE STATED submit proof of the legal termination of the mariages of you and husband name.

such proof would normally be a final(absolute)divorce decree.in order for the legal termination of marriage to be valid it must been registered with civil authority.

????????

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

You have to have the official papers. Go to the county clerk and ask for the stamped official papers of your disolution of marriage.

Edited by Rings

TIME LINE 2007

01/12/07-I Fly to Australia

01/25/07-We Got Married!

07/15/07-Point of Entry (K3 Visa)

K3 Time Line for the I-130, I-129F, EAD and AOS

usaCa.gifanimated-hearts.gifaustralC_1xa.gif

Lifting Conditions Timeline

11/06/09- Mailed Petition Via USPS Certified Mail

11/09/09- Your item was delivered at 11:08 AM on November 9, 2009 in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92677.

11/12/09- Check Cashed

11/12/09- Return Receipt Arrives in Mail

11/13/09- Touched

11/16/09- NOA Received

11/27/09- Received Appointment Letter

12/18/09- Biometrics

12/21/09- Touched

01/08/10- Card Production Ordered (E-Mail)

01/09/10- Touched

01/14/10- Greencard Received

Free? I serious doubt it. You have to get them from the court you were divorced in and normally pay a few bucks per certified copies.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

hello guys

does anybody know if where i can obtain a free online final obsolute decree,,,

Try here

www.freeonlinefinalobsolutedecree.com

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

does anyone here know how long it take to obtain copy of final absolute divorce decree?

thanks

jarl

Took me about 7 days by mail.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Hey jarl,

I thought you already received the papers from the court when the divorced was finalized like you've said in your previous post? Does it have stamped/seal on it? If yes, then that is what you need to send for the RFE. Otherwise, you need to go to the county clerk where the divorce was finalized and get the official copies. Good luck!

does anyone here know how long it take to obtain copy of final absolute divorce decree?

thanks

jarl

how many pages is ur i wonder mined 33pages is that what it is?

????????

thanks

jarl

how many pages is ur i wonder mined 33pages is that what it is?

33 pages is probably the court transcript. I do know a case when CFO wanted the court transcripts and wouln't accept just the decree.

!! ALL PAU!

Jesus Christ

You have asked this same question 3 times today, in 3 seperate posts.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.