• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
That's whats up I love your pics you look fabulous you are glowing! :yes:

Thanks Philly!!

Oh by the way Yardies.. NONE of YOU dated him CORRECT? LMAO

moni - tell us bout yuh new fish ya catch...

Finesse My new FISH is 27!! BOAL!! He's a youngin but more mature than most men my age. It's a long distance relationship as he lives in Chicago and I'm in Wisconsin!

The ironic thing is he is Jamaican!!

I can't seem to get them out of my system!!

I was going to ask you if his name is Davian. Like there's only ONE Jamaican in Chicago :wacko: .

LMAO

JG his name is Antoine... I THINK :unsure: LOL.. Just joking

All I want to know is that he treats you right.

Good luck!

JG he is so good to me!!

Sometimes I question his intentions due to my previous relationships!

True test will be when we go to Vegas on 10/28 - Nov 2 :devil:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Island Are you saying that JAMAICAN'S are off limits for you? I don't understand!

I highly doubt that she's saying that............... :whistle:

Go way Sus....I'm TRYING to stick with my new rules......

i'm confused...island, mi tink yuh was married...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[

His parents don't have a problem with it so why should anyone else!!

The other day we were at the flea market with my two teenage son's and it looked like he was one of my son's not my man! Both of my boys are taller than he is!

:blink:

Timeline
Moni....you have more strength then me to do that again....

do wah? mi tink she sey he's here?

Even a lil LDR is over the top right now...

Island, We talk everyday without the OUTRAGEOUS phone bills!! We alternate weekends; I go to chicago or he comes here. He is only 2 hours away so it works for me. He's close enough for me to just get up and go see him and yet far enough away to keep me interested and missing him!

Well that's no big deal then Moni!! 2 hrs is just fine - I would take that. I would take 4 hrs even if someone was to relocate to the Bronx... :whistle:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Island Are you saying that JAMAICAN'S are off limits for you? I don't understand!

this coming from someone who was calling me blonde yesterday? :no:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

RULES are made to be BROKEN :yes::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Is that what you teach Marley?? :whistle::innocent:

Not me!! :no:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

I am big for wearing the ring but then again like you said its just a ring. Now adays the opposite sex has no respect for it so rather you wear it or not doesn’t change anything. I had this argument with my soon to be one day ex all the time. I hated how he never wore his ring. Now granted he worked as a custodian so he said the chemicals he used at work he was afraid it would mess it up but damn when your not at work I expected your ring to be on your finger.

Now me I wore my ring all the time. I got so used to it I never took it off so it hurt to see me in mine and him never in his. When we started going south I did take my ring of though cause I didn’t feel married.

In A’s defense you do have to remember he did just get married so he does have to get back in the habit of wearing it again. I think that speaks volumes that he said he will do better from now on and remember it.

Jawi girl quit tripping you just picking fights because you miss that man something awful!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

RULES are made to be BROKEN :yes::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Is that what you teach Marley?? :whistle::innocent:

Not me!! :no:

yuh relationship mash up? mi miss dis one...

Timeline

this coming from someone who was calling me blonde yesterday? :no:

You are blonde, geek!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

have ya'll heard mary j's new song..it comes on the tmobile commercial i think..

man that girl is ROCKING it..I can't say ive bought a mary j cd, altho i love her, but that song got me thinking.. hmmm philly???? :whistle:

"them other girls ain't got nothing on me!!!' i need that for my ringtone

I got yuh sis mi find ie :star:

I was going to ask you if his name is Davian. Like there's only ONE Jamaican in Chicago :wacko: .

:rofl: :rofl:

Moni....you have more strength then me to do that again....

do wah? mi tink she sey he's here?

Even a lil LDR is over the top right now...

Island, We talk everyday without the OUTRAGEOUS phone bills!! We alternate weekends; I go to chicago or he comes here. He is only 2 hours away so it works for me. He's close enough for me to just get up and go see him and yet far enough away to keep me interested and missing him!

That's so sweet Moni sounds like this is exactly what you needed! u are right I love Chi Town I have family ova that way too :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Philly you can move in but NO JERMAINE....I'll make sure she doesn't let you in.

LOL - I'd like to see you tell that woman what to do. She would love you Philly, she loves to shop!!

:rofl: :rofl:

I agree - or tryin to tell her where you wanna stop - we missed a dozen purse vendors before we clued her in :rofl: :rofl:

Well that's no big deal then Moni!! 2 hrs is just fine - I would take that. I would take 4 hrs even if someone was to relocate to the Bronx... :whistle:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think my email is empty....

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

I'm with you Jawi - I believe the ring is a symbolism of your marriage. I would take my wedding ring off when things started going bad with my ex-husband. In this case he might have just forgot - did he have his other jewelry on? My suggestion would be to let it go for this time - he knows you were very upset and it bothers you so he is apt not to do it again.

ppl u cant tek another man's fat and fry every man..it no right

mi nuh tink har do dat Chiney. Mi tink she did try fe mek an hexample out of har situation...and she was the one removing the ring.

Well, he warned me that I will see some other pictures from earlier in the trip later and he wasn't wearing it then either. So it wasn't just one day. He wanted to keep me on the phone last night talking (I guess with the hopes I would get over it)...but I wasn't in the mood for chitchat...and I wanted to be sure I didn't let my temper get the best of me and make me say something I would regret later. I can't even fully enjoy the pictures because he is standing there all smiles and bling sans wedding ring. Cha.

I Love Me Some Him….By Toni Braxton comes to mind when I read your post. Gurlllllll u gots it bad!!!

Whappun to my tough talking slick tongue take no shitz chica?? Weh so go??

Its not that you cant look at the pics cause he doesn’t have his ring on its because you cant look at his fine behind I mean cute behind because you know you can’t do a Whitney and Bobbi and jump on him.

Leaf him alone and let him enjoy his trip.

U probably got him up there all sulking and stuff and his family can’t even enjoy him. I know his family is like oookkk this was fun :unsure: .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

GOOD DAY YARDIES!!t4102.gif

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.