Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
what time is mrs p's interview?

I hate days like today when you check VJ every few seconds and your nervous as hell waiting for the outcome!!! Mrs. P I'm praying hard for you and I have everything crossed for you my toes, my fingers, my arms, my hair. I would cross my legs but their a little too fluffy so its hard.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jawi, I had typed a whole page responds to you, then I decided that I didn't need to explain my self to you. You think what you want, I will say to JG, that all I did in my second resonds to her, was explain what I was saying, after she asked me the question.

All I can do is sit here and shake my head at your post. Be weary of judging...........

I'm happy to see we agreed on one thing. I continue to shake my head at your posts...as do a lot of other people on the thread. Your comments are comical at best...and make absolutely no sense...notwithstanding the grammatical errors. I probably wouldn't have been able to decipher half of the page you typed anyway. C'est la vie! :whistle::thumbs:

Jawi, since you have designated yourself the spokeperson for those on this board, Again I say be weary of judging....

MY God bless you in your continuous journey.....

I've gotten enough PMs to confidently say what I said. kikikiki :whistle::star:

Are you not guilty of the same thing? Who are you to tell me or any other person that did not get married prior to filing that they have less of an emotional commitment? You stuck on crazy right through here. I'm speaking because I JAWI876 AM OFFENDED by your false sense of superiority. YOUR MARRIAGE IS NOT any more approved by GOD than mine or any other couples'. You need to check yourself...

How did I judge you by saying you didn't make one iota of sense? How did I judge you by saying that you need to stop thinking CR1s have more bearing than a K1? Don't try to use scripture to back up hypocrisy.

I don't even know why I'm entertaining the village idiot today. :wacko: Mi done chat!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Hello all.

I have decided to permanently delete my visajourney.com profile. I'm letting this website take over some of my emotions that it should NOT have power over. I have had some very mean thoughts lately (only my conscious kept me from typing) as I've read this forum specifically. I've shared these with my husband and he even said that it wasn't in my character. I'm not even suggesting for this forum to change..I just realized that it's really not for me and for my potential growth.

So because I can't seem to not log on, I'm trying another way. Which is cutting my ties. Thanks for all of the help with getting my visajourney to where it is now. I truly wish everyone much success with there endeavors and immigration journeys. Big up to OAFJF. I may not be as involved as I'd like, but I'll definitely keep the OAFJF.com website as a favorite.

A lot of ya'll are my facebook friends, which is fine. So I'll see your updates there. :thumbs: There is no need to send any PMs or messages via facebook. I have no hard feelings and I know the site will go on with or without KK. Ya'll keep Finesse in line though. She is outta order...hahaha Sorry Finesse, I had to call you out. You kept me laugh plenty of days.

Never thought I would be writing a good bye letter...I always read these on here...and my thoughts were..what a joke. But here I am.

Peace out. I love the Lord!! Remember to Focus on the positive.

(F)

KK

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
what time is mrs p's interview?

I hate days like today when you check VJ every few seconds and your nervous as hell waiting for the outcome!!! Mrs. P I'm praying hard for you and I have everything crossed for you my toes, my fingers, my arms, my hair. I would cross my legs but their a little too fluffy so its hard.

i knoooooooooow right!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Be very careful with skyauction on flights and read the fine print carefully - There are additional fees depending on where you fly from, and it is not necessarily cheaper - My friend won from Chicago - when she looked into the fees, it would have cost her $250 more to use the ticket than just to book it straight out.

Jawi - you started my day off to a great start!

Thanks for the advice. I no longer have to worry about that anymore. My soon to be hubby and I discussed it and Im not going to the interview because we decided to save the money. He will do fine. We were going over last minute details last night... Everything is fine... Interview, here comes my baby!!!

I just want to thank everyone who has good wishes for us. Im looking forward to hearing the outcome of the interview. As soon as I know, you guys will know!!! :)

MsTee I know how you feel. It's like you have confidence and you KNOW everything will be o.k. but it's like you just want to take a peek. But it sounds like you have all your ducks all in a row and for him to tell you he’s' got it well then he got it. Tell him to play on player… Do yuh thang!..LOL

Thanks Dada, that and I have so much on my plate... I just have to let go and let God. I faith in my boo boo. Im hella nervous about doing a lesson for my supervisor at school and my cooperating teacher than anything... because this is my livelyhood for the future you know.

Filed: Timeline
Hello all.

So because I can't seem to not log on, I'm trying another way. Which is cutting my ties. Thanks for all of the help with getting my visajourney to where it is now. I truly wish everyone much success with there endeavors and immigration journeys. Big up to OAFJF. I may not be as involved as I'd like, but I'll definitely keep the OAFJF.com website as a favorite.

KK

aww thanks KK..so mi wi put yuh back pon di mailing list :lol:

i have said this same thing to myself time and time again..BUT i will not delete mine..BECAUSE i have been of such help to soo many..it's hard for me..even to the newbies..

blessings KK

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello all.

I have decided to permanently delete my visajourney.com profile. I'm letting this website take over some of my emotions that it should NOT have power over. I have had some very mean thoughts lately (only my conscious kept me from typing) as I've read this forum specifically. I've shared these with my husband and he even said that it wasn't in my character. I'm not even suggesting for this forum to change..I just realized that it's really not for me and for my potential growth.

A lot of ya'll are my facebook friends, which is fine. So I'll see your updates there. :thumbs: There is no need to send any PMs or messages via facebook. I have no hard feelings and I know the site will go on with or without KK. Ya'll keep Finesse in line though. She is outta order...hahaha Sorry Finesse, I had to call you out. You kept me laugh plenty of days.

Never thought I would be writing a good bye letter...I always read these on here...and my thoughts were..what a joke. But here I am.

(F)

KK

AWWWWWWWW KK I wish u all the best though! I ll see u on FB!!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
DAMMNNNNN 700 US for a divorce?? Wow that's alot.

How much is it here?

Not that much I pray!!!

I thought you had already filed for the divorce. You don't know the fees you paid? I'm sorry if I got it wrong...but I could have sworn you said the ex wouldn't sign the papers. When I filed...my ex wouldn't sign either...but I had to pay the fees upfront regardless...just to start the process. Maybe it is different from State to State. You better get crack a lacking on those fees then...like I said to the judge:

GIVE US FREE! He and the entire courtroom laughed as I danced out of the courtroom with my divorce. LOL

No I started the process. I went to this place the court house recommended and was able to buy all the papers I would need for 20.00. Its a step by step guide on what I need to do to have the divorce finalized. So the first step was for me to sign the paper and then have my husband sign under me. Once he signs the next step is to take the papers to the court house and file. It’s a $114.00 to file. Then I read after I turn in them papers in three months I should receive something back from the courts and then I fill out and turn in the next papers. I’m hoping each paper won’t be additional fees or else this ish is going to add up. The papers don’t tell me the fees they just tell me when I should turn them in but now that he won’t sign I have to find out what I do now. I hear it s a two year wait?

Filed: Timeline
Hello all.

A lot of ya'll are my facebook friends, which is fine. So I'll see your updates there. :thumbs:There is no need to send any PMs or messages via facebook. I have no hard feelings and I know the site will go on with or without KK. Ya'll keep Finesse in line though. She is outta order...hahaha Sorry Finesse, I had to call you out. You kept me laugh plenty of days.

(F)

KK

:rofl::rofl:

Timeline

Good morning ALL!!

on my grind as usual.. uggh i hate coming here on breaks..

well anyway, rox.. i was trying to be general as well yesterday meaning everyone or ANYONE in the universe could see an exclusive relationship just as strongly as they do a marriage.. i just used myself as an example..

i don't feel pressed to explain but since u bring it up WHY NOT?? :yes:

jawi has said most of it.. thanks jaws, its his antics in regards to the children that have me going. but in regards to HIM as a partner, when we parted ways i did not grieve..

when i decided to part ways w/ roger, or heck even argued w/ him.. i couldn't sleep, i couldn't work..

thats just me.. but it COULD be alot of others.. so im just saying its not entirely true that emotions are stronger because you marry someone.. some ppl marry for physical attraction, money, anything.. and don't even REALLY know their spouse

and some ppl who aren't married have lived and loved for YEARS and just haven't decided to marry for WHATEVER reasons..

now lets minimize the scope here a lil.. and look at the IMMIGRATION situation.. yes you decided to marry joel and thats cool, but ALOT of women feel the same way about their man but opted against the spouse visa maybe due to the turnaround time, or money for a wedding, scheduling issue, not because they weren't ready to make that man their husband, and that longing that they feel for him to come be with them, be a father to their children, and the man of the house is no less

im not attacking you, just trying to help u see another side of a blanket statement that you seem to feel very strongly about as u use it alot..

Timeline

Good Luck Mrs P!!!! Can't wait to hear you say APPROVED!!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I agree that there are times when comments on this board annoy the hell out of me even though i tell myself its just a message board

but yunno we can't all have the same views all the time so that is to be expected and it makes the board interesting

i wish you wouldn't leave KK, i liked your positive thoughts, esp the ones with the prayer and bible verse

wish you all the best regardless

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Hello all.

(F)

KK

KK, I didn't know you very long but I appreciate the kind words from you. I hope life is great for you and hubby. Sometimes you just have to to what you have to do. May God bless you! (L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.