Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Im talking to Steve about the medical in details he is cracking me up! He had everyone laughing they nicknamed him "Little Big Man" he is so dayum funny. He said all the ladies want him to file for them when he comes to the states! :rofl: He is mad that a male doctor asked him to remove his clothes lol :rofl:

Umm is " Little Big Man a good name to have?? I guess the little in the front has me stumped...

I think they said it beccause he is 6ft 5 in tall

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
jawi...the anger was never directed towards American woman (not from me) it wasn't. It just got on my nerves to hear Jamaican men put down Jamaican women and vice versa...likewise, I don't buy into the hype as well...my husband loves his Jamaican woman and I love my Jamaican man right back

That bothers me from any race - Date who you want, be who you want - but don't put down your own race / nationality and call it a preference - Cause a Jamaican man putting down a JA woman is putting down his mom, sis, grandma, etc... same as a white man / woman doing it, black man, Chinese - whatever =

Be who you want to be and date who you wanna date - but claim it as a choice, not make an issue about the race with it.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline
jawi...the anger was never directed towards American woman (not from me) it wasn't. It just got on my nerves to hear Jamaican men put down Jamaican women and vice versa...likewise, I don't buy into the hype as well...my husband loves his Jamaican woman and I love my Jamaican man right back

That bothers me from any race - Date who you want, be who you want - but don't put down your own race / nationality and call it a preference - Cause a Jamaican man putting down a JA woman is putting down his mom, sis, grandma, etc... same as a white man / woman doing it, black man, Chinese - whatever =

Be who you want to be and date who you wanna date - but claim it as a choice, not make an issue about the race with it.

only if that was the case...that's what bugged me "preference"...like I said whateva no food naw drap aff a my plate deh wid who u wah deh wid

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

girl preach!!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Have you ladies gotten the flu shot this year?

I never get the flu shot and never will :no:

Me either

What's wrong with the flu shot? I get it every year. I work in the mental health field, am in and out of hospitals of all kinds, end up in all kinds of places...so I am exposed to WAY MORE than I would like to be. I like the extra line of defense. This year our office is offering the regular flu shot AND the Pig flu shot....don't know if I will try the latter, but I will definitely get the regular flu shot. I've never had any problems with it (knock on wood)

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Have you ladies gotten the flu shot this year?

I never get the flu shot and never will :no:

Me either

What's wrong with the flu shot? I get it every year. I work in the mental health field, am in and out of hospitals of all kinds, end up in all kinds of places...so I am exposed to WAY MORE than I would like to be. I like the extra line of defense. This year our office is offering the regular flu shot AND the Pig flu shot....don't know if I will try the latter, but I will definitely get the regular flu shot. I've never had any problems with it (knock on wood)

I get it too Mrs. P; so does my son...now my husband that's another story, so mi low im

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
ok, here goes...it is actually a bit sad and disappointing...

my aunt, who is in her 50's and has been married for almost 30 years, recently got caught having an affair on her husband. the man she has been having an affair with is a friend she has known for 20 years who is from and lives in jamaica.

my aunts connection to jamaica has absolutely nothing to do with me nor my husband. she has been visiting the island for 20+ years, she is a RN and volunteers at a clinic in Ochie 2-3 times a year, has many friends and connections there...even has friends with visitors visa come and visit her here.

long story short, she admitted to having this affair for the last year and her and her husband are now trying to work things out and has since cut all communication off with dude.

my husband has no connection to this man other than they are both jamaican (hubby actually met him through me) but he now feels like he doesn't want to go to my family's for the holidays because he feels as though they will look at him a way, especially my aunt's husband....soley based on the fact that he is jamaican

i sort of understand his feelings but still don't really think they feel any way towards him about it.

do you think hubby has a right to feel a way?

What part of the story was sad?? I'm sorry did I say that out loud. I actually laughed like dem damn Jamaicans dey strike again. I'm telling you I'm about to bottle them up and start selling them. I bet I would make a killing as long as I didn't use most of the product myself. I can see why your hubby would feel like that he probably feels guilty like yeah we have that effect on American woman. This is a tough one I can see his point but at the same time I would hate to see him miss out on family gatherings due to it. I mean this is something your aunt and uncle will have to work out. Does she plan on not volunteering anymore?

By the way did anyone watch the video MsTee posted on FB the dance hall one? I was like OMG.. I had me rolling the way they were all over the gate. I was cracking up as soon as a girl got on the gate a guy was fighting to get behind her. Did you see the one girl kick the other in the but by accident? It had me rolling.

I posted it? :blink:

Timeline
i sort of understand his feelings but still don't really think they feel any way towards him about it.

i guess because my aunt and uncle have been in a relationship for so long and everyone has kind of admired their relationship. they are very cool people and always are doing things together and seem so happy. so now not only is her marraige compromised but she is losing a great friend too..

she was supposed to go next month with a few friends of hers and they have all cancelled their trip..

Ahh that is true.. That is along time to be married and so uncommon in my neck of the woods lately. I see your point my husbands aunt and uncle have bene married I think 25 years and they always look so happy. Because of them I had faith in marriage but now lately I don't know. Its like the bad is overpowering the good.

Not always...on Sunday my parents will be married for 40 years.

How nice dillion, you just dont see that anymore

Lawny..you don't wanna teach me how fi cook goat? :crying:

Of course; goat is easy to cook, I never use a pressure cooker... I don't like them. I never part with my dutch pots I've had them for 18 years.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny..you don't wanna teach me how fi cook goat? :crying:

Of course; goat is easy to cook, I never use a pressure cooker... I don't like them. I never part with my dutch pots I've had them for 18 years.

Here's a video Mrs.P

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=jamaic...mp;FORM=VIVR16#

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
LOL same with mine...I think my Mom even moved out for a month when I was in High School. And yes they are still talking...

Do we all have parents that did that? My Dad actually filed for divorce when I was about 12 - just had my mother served without any warning - we had a summer of HELL - went away to camp at the end of the summer, came back and everything was fine and dandy! They were married 42 years when my Dad passed away

my parents 36 years before my mom passed away

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.