Jump to content

Help for Russian in Hungary


1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Country: Russia

Hi everyone,

Im writing on behalf of a friend who is Russian, he is currently studying at University of budapest in hungary and wants to visit the uk for two weeks in december. He was in the uk from May 2009-august 2009 on an internship and held a student multi-entry clearance visa for the uk. This is expires in april 2010, however his course finished in august 2009. Since august 2009 he has moved to hungary. he wants to know if he can visit the uk with his multi-entry clearance visa despite the fact that his course has finished?

If not what does he need to do?

Thank you anybody who can help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...