Ihavequestions

Tuesday!

31 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am beyond pissedoff right now. My kids just told me that their school did not let them watch the speech from Obama. I got not one phonecall explaining why this happened and no chance to have a say in the matter. I've read the speech. Bottom line it's go to school, do your homework, don't watch too much tv and keep on keepin' on when times get tough. Some parents kept their kids home because they didn't want to subject their children from such a motivational speech by our President. Guess they're kickin' themselves since it never even was presented to them.

OMG I could scream I'm so mad. I have to say though is it that I'm mad at that, or is it that I just spent the past two hours trying to get my husband's baggage fee down from $1,400 to $30, or that I spent another hour trying to figure out how to switch a new cell phone to my daughter's number even though I bought it under my number. I dunno. I'm stressed. I think I'm having a panic attack because my husband leaves tomorrow and I don't even get to see him off at the airport so our last moment together will be in the morning with me kissing him on his forehead while he sleeps. :( My heart is pounding and I can't stop thinking of that damned Rendition movie. :angry::angry::angry:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.