Master5

How soon DS-230 package enters the system?

96 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

My DS-230 packages were received by NVC this Monday Aug 31st, but they are still not shown as received in NVC's system. Is it normal? Previously, when I mailed them I-864 and DS-3032 forms they were shown as received the very next day. I mailed by USPS Express but waived the signature of recipient to expedite the delivery (I did the same for my DS-3032 package), so NVC didn't sign the mail, there is a NVC's stamp in there instead of the signature. I just don't want them to lose my DS-230 packages!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My DS-230 packages were received by NVC this Monday Aug 31st, but they are still not shown as received in NVC's system. Is it normal? Previously, when I mailed them I-864 and DS-3032 forms they were shown as received the very next day. I mailed by USPS Express but waived the signature of recipient to expedite the delivery (I did the same for my DS-3032 package), so NVC didn't sign the mail, there is a NVC's stamp in there instead of the signature. I just don't want them to lose my DS-230 packages!

Its usually 24 hours after receipt they are down loaded into system. No worries, I saw signature of who and when NVC received my packet, USPS is too flakey, red too many complaints of them and delvering over packages to NVC.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Timeline

Its usually 24 hours after receipt they are down loaded into system. No worries, I saw signature of who and when NVC received my packet, USPS is too flakey, red too many complaints of them and delvering over packages to NVC.

Let me know when your DS-230 enters the system! I'm going to call NVC again today, USPS never let me down before.

Edited by Master5

Let me know when your DS-230 enters the system! I'm going to call NVC again today, USPS never let me down before.

Sure will, will call tomorrow since they just got it at 10am their time today!

FYI Rumor has it, NVC collect all their mail themselves at the post office. So they may of signed for it at P.O. but not yet got to their receiving facility to open and process.

Truly happy!!!

I called today (they received at 10AM yesterday). It is still not in their system for me. :\

It takes per them 24 hours after receipt to download and etc, etc.

I hate the fact we cant check on line to see if down loaded or such, UGH! Calling tomorrow!!

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

Sure will, will call tomorrow since they just got it at 10am their time today!

FYI Rumor has it, NVC collect all their mail themselves at the post office. So they may of signed for it at P.O. but not yet got to their receiving facility to open and process.

That might be the case! I just spoke to NVC 2 minutes ago and operator told me that they have received some mail (he can't say if it's DS-230 or not) for both my cases *today*, not on Monday. And USPS tracking system says it was delivered on Monday a few minutes before noon!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I called today (they received at 10AM yesterday). It is still not in their system for me. :\

I hate the fact we cant check on line to see if down loaded or such, UGH! Calling tomorrow!!

But it's been 24 hrs! *stamps feet*

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Now now play nice, or I have to send you home!

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

I wouldn't complain. :lol:

event.png

I wouldn't complain. :lol:

Lieing is a sin!! :innocent: Hey girlie, I bet this evening it shows your case in their system!!!!! :)

Is it time to go home yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clock:

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

I hope so! If so - that would mean yours would be in today.

It makes sense. Master's was delivered Monday - inputted yesterday most likely. Mine delievered yesterday - inputted today. Yours received today - inputted tomorrow.

event.png

It makes sense. Master's was delivered Monday - inputted yesterday most likely. Mine delievered yesterday - inputted today. Yours received today - inputted tomorrow.

Gosh, makes sense!!!!!!!!! LOL Ugh, I need CAFFEINE, damn too bad Starbucks dont deliver!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

No, operator says mine was *received* today, and he couldn't even tell me if it's DS-230 or not, he just said some mail was received for that case today, strange.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.