David and Marina

California Moving?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

I just saw the updated processing times for California, it is now about 3 weeks ahead of what it was, MAYBE there is hope:

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Proc...nter=California

David and Marina

USCIS Accountability Starts Here With Your Help!

http://www.petitiononline.com/USCIS/petition.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yea it was great seeing that at least someone is doing something. But not sure how much it means. Still alot of people from Feb have yet to receive NOA2s

June 05 Lisa and I fall in love

15 Mar 06 I-129F received at CSC NOA1

5 Aug 06 NOA2 after 143 days in CSC purgatory

20 Oct 06 Interview Date

16 Feb 07 Denial Letter received

12 Mar 07 Motion to reconsider submitted

10 Sep 07 Motion to Reconsider denied

9 May 08 Lisa and Married in United Kingdom

23 May 08 I-130 filed

Oct 08 NOA-2 received

May 7 09 Lisa's Interview I 601 filed

29 Jul 09 I-601 waiver approved

18 Aug 09 Passport to London Embassy

20 Aug 09 Tickets purchased for 10 Sep 09

WE HAVE FINALLY WON, OUR LONG AND HARD JOURNEY IS COMPLETE!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes I think were getting closer. As far as the statement ALOT of people in February I am not sure exactly where that comes from. If you search from the start of February until March 6 there were 50 that come up and 42 have NOA2 already....of the others in the timeline search some of them have not logged into this site since February and March so I am not sure about the alot statement although I am sure there is a few. There was a few people stuck way behind pre IMBRA...not sure why but it appears they didn't get picked up for whatever reason and they carried on with the rest. That has been the case before and appears to be the same now so I guess my only hope for everyone is that they are infact moving along and I hope nobody gets left behind!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I do stand corrected, the word alot is probably overkill, however when you consider that the number of people on this board are a small percentage of the people that have petitions in CSC, I could make an educated guess and say that there are a significant number from Feb and even Jan who have not received their NOA2.

Guess I am getting a little cynical is all. The unbelievable delay that CSC creates is borderline criminal neglect. I dont see that changing anytime soon.

June 05 Lisa and I fall in love

15 Mar 06 I-129F received at CSC NOA1

5 Aug 06 NOA2 after 143 days in CSC purgatory

20 Oct 06 Interview Date

16 Feb 07 Denial Letter received

12 Mar 07 Motion to reconsider submitted

10 Sep 07 Motion to Reconsider denied

9 May 08 Lisa and Married in United Kingdom

23 May 08 I-130 filed

Oct 08 NOA-2 received

May 7 09 Lisa's Interview I 601 filed

29 Jul 09 I-601 waiver approved

18 Aug 09 Passport to London Embassy

20 Aug 09 Tickets purchased for 10 Sep 09

WE HAVE FINALLY WON, OUR LONG AND HARD JOURNEY IS COMPLETE!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah have to agree this is getting to be just pathetic at this point. I mean I seriously doubt those people could manage there way out of a wet paper bag over there.

I mean what did they do in the 2 months or so that they stopped processing...I guess the answer is pretty clear that they did nothing...I mean all the cases up to the IMBRA deadline should have been taking care of but it appears that was not the case.

The other sad part of this is that it may be a government organization but people are paying for a service and that does not guarantee them anything per say....but I think it does guarantee an answer to there questions and why everything has to be run like its all one big secret is beyond me. People should not have to go to senators to be able to get an answer there should be some tranparency in the process.....now maybe the reason they aren't giving an answer is because after 2.5 months they still dont have a clue....time will tell I guess!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.