shelee

sending AOS and DS230 package

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi everyone! a while ago I received an email containing INSTRUCTION PACKET from NVC. we're on F2A category( me and my 2 kids) and I am the principal applicant(mother) but the bar coded instruction packet containing ONLY my MNL case number. my question is..can we send all our documents (including my 2 kids birth certs, biographic pages of thier passport, etc.. in one envelope putting only my barcoded sheet on top of all our documents or we should still have to wait for another barcoded instruction packet containing my kids MNL case number ? pls help Im confused because there is an instruction wriiten there TO AVOID PROCESSING DELAYS WHEN RETURNING DOCUMENTS TO THE NVC DO NOT ATTACH DOCUMENTS FOR OTHER CASES TO THIS PAGE AND DO NOT INCLUDE INFORMATIONS FOR OTHER CASES IN THE SAME ENVELOPE WITHOUT ATTACHING NVC's LETTERS TO THE FRONT OF EACH CASES's DOCUMENTS. thank you and hoping for your replies..god bless

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Things are different for each type of case.

Please fill-out your profile so we know what processing you are going through.

For us, I'm going for CR-1 for my Wife & CR-2 for our son. For this I had to submit one complete I-864 Packet for each of them. I received her documents only 1 day before I received his.

I have just Sent both of the completed packets Next Day in the same envelope. Each packet is paperclipped with the Barcoded Coversheet on the top.

Call the NVC, the operators are very friendly and don't mind answering stupid questions ;)

Filed: Timeline
Things are different for each type of case.

Please fill-out your profile so we know what processing you are going through.

For us, I'm going for CR-1 for my Wife & CR-2 for our son. For this I had to submit one complete I-864 Packet for each of them. I received her documents only 1 day before I received his.

I have just Sent both of the completed packets Next Day in the same envelope. Each packet is paperclipped with the Barcoded Coversheet on the top.

Call the NVC, the operators are very friendly and don't mind answering stupid questions ;)

Hi and tnx for the reply! so you mean my husband(our petitioner) need to fill up and submit 3 complete I-864 packet with the barcoded coversheet on top of each of each I-864 and for that we also need 3 barcoded coversheet? but as I said NVC sent me only one Barcoded sheet which is only for my case. how is that? does my case and my 2 kids cases are different thing?

Edited by shelee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.