satyam

How do you Know of Your Biometrics FBI processing have been complete?

1 post in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

When i Applied for AOS it took more then 2 Years to have My Name-check Pending to be Complete that too with the intervention of Our Senator. For N400 , I have my Biometrics taken on Aug 12, 2009 and on Aug 22 got an Email Alert saying that my paper work is being transferred to Our Local office to schedule for an Interview, Still No Physical Letter received Yet.

Is this true, for who has Got their Green Cards More then 2 + Years ago ( Who Got Straight 10 Year green card ) Interview dates are getting Delayed then others who has got their 10 Year GC from Conditional because the biometrics expire every 2 Years. All expert opinions are welcome.

waycool.gif

--------------------------------------------

Naturalization:

--------------------------------------------

July 17, 2009 - Mailed N-400 to TX-Lockbox

July 23, 2009 - NOA

Aug 12, 2009 - Bio Metrics @ Jackson, MS

Oct 13, 2009 - Interview @ New Orleans, LA

Oct 15, 2009 - OATH @ New Orleans, LA

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Good Bye USCIS

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.