SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
sus; I know the entertainer you're talking about at RDMB (GOOD) Lord

Did I lie? The Man is beautiful!

No, you didn't girl and his brothers are sweethearts and just as blessed.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Mornin' Chiney.. JAwi, you will be ok.... Promise! :-) I can totally feel the love in your posts.

Last night at Buju I was thiking about Quana's post too... Louis was so cute, dancin... YES DANCIN! and singing with me and was having so much fun, and so happy to be there with me. Such a great feeling.

On another note... he met another LUCIAN! Yeah, he was so happy. The guy knew his father, uncle and that side of the fam. He lives in NH but that is close enough. We will have to get together.

The only bad thing is this guys wife was at home and he was chattin' up some other girl. I hate that. Then another guy telling Louis how there are so many girls... blah blah... while I am right there! Louis just said "I am all set, I have what I need, I love my wife". He said the guy talked so much he must have swallowed a juke box! LOL

:angry: EDIAT...I can't stand people like dat main reason my husband cut back a lot of his friends

Same here! And I am glad Louis isnt the "going out type"... All those guys out there looking for a "peice". YUCK!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Oh! Last night I got an extra 20 from the ATM! And it didnt get posted to my account. I actually think it was in the machine and the last person didnt take it.

Woo Hoo!

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lawks Jakes yuh love fi mek mi work eh??? :wacko:

mi soon bump the post for you.... mek mi find ie...

and NO, I am not concerned about my man :no:

Every day in every way he shows me how much he loves me, and that he has a good heart (L)

I am just trying to think of a way to warn others about what kind of things to look for, not that it will do any better than flat out telling them would...

but maybe, just maybe there is someone out there reading this who IS having doubts, who IS seeing red flags... maybe our ideas will help them inquire where they may not have before... \o/

I get that. The fine line, though, is not to MAKE red flags where there aren't any. Like JAE has stated this week, I have my own doubts from time to time and I am often proven wrong.

I absolutely DID NOT see any in my relationship and/or marriage. And believe me, I was looking for them. Our problems had nothing to do with being played for any reason. They were all normal relationship problems and my issues with his ganga usage.

Problem with the red flags thing is that any of us at some point or another could be susceptible to thinking that a red flag applied to us. It could even be something little but if someone pointed it out, it might cause doubt where it's not necessary. With the exception of a very small number of us, we are ALL taking a risk entering into & following through with these relationships. Of course, that could apply to a relationship here at home too. Like Quana said, take your time. Other than that, you try to listen to your gut (as long as it's not paranoid), have faith & keep the hope!

That is true Ells and I agree... but I also think if you take that doubt or concern to your SO and ask them about it it could either open up more doubt or put your mind to ease depending on how they handled it...

I have done that with things I have read here, or stories I have heard about LDR's w/ JA men...

Mentioned it to him and we have talked at length about how we would handle that situation, or what he feels about what happened...

Sometimes he's like STOP READING THAT SITE :angry::lol: and then I have to remind him that without this site we would be LOST!!

And I remember to tell him the good stories too :luv:

Bottom line a person is going to do what they want to anyway...

I just find sometimes I get :angry: when someone posts "I am concerned about a yardies relationship" and I want to scream - no one knows what has passed between those 2 people... no one here can judge... but then I think what IF there are red flags that the person is ignoring.... what if God put it on someones heart to mention it... who am I to get mad???

I dunno... \o/

It could be argued you are just warning him of what you are looking for and teaching him to hide it better.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Oh! Last night I got an extra 20 from the ATM! And it didnt get posted to my account. I actually think it was in the machine and the last person didnt take it.

Woo Hoo!

You didn't give it back? That's happen to me several times but it was way more than $20.00...I've also had tax refunds deposited into my account that didn't belong to me (LOTS) of money

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
i'm sure crossed every single one of our minds.."is this for real" it crossed mine

Honestly, I thought that way, but i also made Steve promise me that if things didn't work out we would just go in peace and not be mad at one another, it just didn't work. His crazy but said... and if we both marry again, we should all try to be friends.. I was like :blink: He said that because his mom, dad, stepmom, stepdad are all COOL LIKE DAT... but guess what? Im not getting married again if this don't work... I will cohabitate coexist but not the marriage thing again.....

Yeah, we promised that too. Now, we don't talk at all. "A promise is a comfort to a fool."

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Nat...the on hold status means they haven't gotten the package from the Embassy yet. When they get it, the status will change to ready for pick up by receipient. Are you still in Jamaica? Do you plan to stay until he is ready to come home with you?

Oh is that what it means? I wasn't sure & googled it, but didn't get good results. The first status is from Tuesday morning: Shipment picked up. The second one is from Tuesday afternoon (and hasn't changed): Shipment on hold.

I'm here until tomorrow. I don't have enough vacation to stay any longer, so he may just come back on his own. I knew there was no guarantee that it would be ready before I left, but I did hope, as that'll save a LOT of hassle for both of us if he could just fly back with me.

Nat i know someone who had that same experience and they called the embassy :blush:

Good idea. I'll try that.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
I'm sorry Luv..hope u feel better soon!!

Screw red flags..whateva! do u! it no work out..it no work out..oh well..move on...My thing is just not to let this be about a GC

Every time I see your new name...I start humming the riddim for China Wine...do you dance Chiney? I don't think I have ever heard you say that you buss a whine. Now, read carefully with your crazy behind...please note I didn't say can you dance. LOL

Boy T start look more and more like daddy every day. I loved the birthday pics...K is looking more like you now and I thought she was the spitting image of K. I can't believe it has been another year...seems like you were just telling us that you were preggo and sick as all get out.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

jawi...wait deh a wah u do pon di pc?

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

MAWNING YARDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jawi what u wrote was BEAUTIFUL :luv: .. i can't wait to see what great writing ur new life will spark!

i can see every lil image.. i LOVE IT.. thank you for breaking ur long silence.. i feel a lil hesitant sometimes to post cuz Roger's adjustment has been a breeze honestly and we get along so well, things seem to be BETTER everyday..

but i don't want to make it look so easy, cuz i know it always isn't.. i don't want to make it look like im painting a perfect picture, truss me, even i question myself like why is this road not a lil more bumpy????

but everyone's journey is different... bad journeys, good journeys, bumpy journeys that found their way.. whatever it is, its YOUR journey.. im glad u posted cuz i feel more confident in sharing mine..

on the talking bout vj.. i tell roger things.. while we dated, i didn't talk about vj as much as i do now.. i did tell him stories cuz alot of u guys are my virtual friends, so i found it no different than teling him bout family or friends.. he laughs at the funny stuff and gets mad at the foolish stuff..

now EVERYDAY. after he asks how my day was..he says, whats going on on VJ

Timeline

Woo Hoo!

You didn't give it back? That's happen to me several times but it was way more than $20.00...I've also had tax refunds deposited into my account that didn't belong to me (LOTS) of money

Give it back?? I don't think I could have shoved it back in the ATM. LOL

There was no one at the machine, or around it... I just THINK it could have been someone who left it there by accident. If they did they were long gone.

The extra 20 was nice on our night out. :thumbs:

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
jawi...wait deh a wah u do pon di pc?

I put him to bed right last night...so I could have time to talk with my girls while he sleeps... :devil::thumbs: I'm in the middle of typing...and he opens our bedroom door looks at me on the chaise lounge staring at him like a child with her hand stuck in the cookie jar laughs and goes back to sleep. When I told him I would give y'all up if he gives up all the chatting him and his brother do...I won. :dance:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
on the talking bout vj.. i tell roger things.. while we dated, i didn't talk about vj as much as i do now.. i did tell him stories cuz alot of u guys are my virtual friends, so i found it no different than teling him bout family or friends.. he laughs at the funny stuff and gets mad at the foolish stuff..

:lol:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

MAWNING YARDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jawi what u wrote was BEAUTIFUL :luv: .. i can't wait to see what great writing ur new life will spark!

i can see every lil image.. i LOVE IT.. thank you for breaking ur long silence.. i feel a lil hesitant sometimes to post cuz Roger's adjustment has been a breeze honestly and we get along so well, things seem to be BETTER everyday..

but i don't want to make it look so easy, cuz i know it always isn't.. i don't want to make it look like im painting a perfect picture, truss me, even i question myself like why is this road not a lil more bumpy????

but everyone's journey is different... bad journeys, good journeys, bumpy journeys that found their way.. whatever it is, its YOUR journey.. im glad u posted cuz i feel more confident in sharing mine..

Why? If a so it fi go...a so it fi go....next Wednesday will make 2 years I've know my husband and we don't argue my friends tell me that's strange. Don't go looking for trouble or faults in your relationship.

tep aff a mi name

TOPIC: Red Flags! leisures-and-sports-033.gif

Maybe it would get some women to thinking when they see the things happening in their relationship.

What are the RED FLAGS to look for??

If he/she does not answer the phone when you call, or is never available at certain times of the day: like in the evenings thinking-020.gif

1. He looks like a model, you look like Spongebob

2. He has kids, 4 babymothers, never married but proposes to YOU in a week....

3. His friends are all with foriegn women

4. He always has some problem requiring money

5. He over-inflates prices

6. He asks for stuff all the time, or hints he wants stuff

7. He only dates foriegn women

8. His friends are all gigalos/users

9. He can't wait to get out of Jamaica

10. He expects you to pay for everything, ever since he met you, he suddenly expects you to feed him, clothe him and send money

JA Eng I know this is not a funny subject but this made me Laugh out loud :whistle:

He looks like a model, you look like Spongebob ouch!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.